Status: Next update: sometime soon

The Drug Years

Waking Up To You Never Felt So Real

Lacey's point of View
================


I walked back into my room an hour later. It was eight O' clock.

I locked my door and turned around to find Quinton laying on my bed reading one of my books that was on my nightstand which was besides my bed. "Are you having fun?" I teased.

"I don't know about you, but I enjoy reading from time to time...well, mostly when I'm not high," he responded.

I giggled a little and laid next to him propping myself up with my arm.

"How was dinner?" He asked smiling at me.

"It was good," I replied.

"I think since you are always asking me questions, that I should be the one to ask you questions now."

I glared at him before saying, "Fine."

"You have to answer, OK?"

"Yes, yes just ask away."

"Are you a virgin?" He asked me.

"That's what you most wanted to know?" I laughed.

"Just answer."

"Yeah," I replied.

"That's what I thought," he said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked slapping his arm.

"Nothing," he responded. "I'm not."

"You're not what?" I asked confused.

"A virgin. I haven't been for quite some time now."

"That's great," I replied sarcastically. "I bet you're really proud of that."

"No, it would have been better to wait," he said honestly.

"Why?" I asked puzzled.

"So I could be a virgin with you."

I didn't know what to say to that. He left me speechless. "Have you ever kissed a guy besides me?" He asked ignoring my silence.

"No," I said a little embarrassed.

"Can I kiss you again?" He asked moving closer to me until his lips were inches from mine.

"Of course," I replied before crashing my lips into his.

His left hand tangled it's self into my hair while his right hand went to my waist. I wrapped both my arms around his neck. He then moved me so that he was over me and his left hand now supported his weight above me. His tongue touched my lips, so I opened them slightly to let him in. We were like this for a few minutes.

Then his right hand began to make it's way underneath my tank top and slowly moved upwards.

"What are you doing?" I asked between gasps of air. His mouth moved away from mine, across my jaw, and down my neck.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"Not here, not now," I said realizing where this was going.

"Why not here or now? It's the perfect time."

"Because we just met and it would be a real slutty thing for me to just sleep with you after a few days."

He sighed, but continued kissing me everywhere his lips touched. "I won't force you to do anything," he said, but his actions said another thing.

He sighed again and rolled over off of me. "Can we set some rules?" I asked.

"Whatever," he replied.

"What is wrong with you? You go from being so sweet to asshole in seconds. First off, I like you a lot. Hell I feel like I love you. Second, I believe that we can make out as long as clothes are left on. Third, if we were to ever do the deed. I want to make sure that I don't get pregnant, so protection is necessary."

"I love you too," he replied softly. "And like I said I won't force you to do anything. I always have condoms with me, so don't ever worry about that. And I wish you wouldn't call it 'do the deed' again."

"OK," I said. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was only eight-thirty. "I'm tired."

"Me too," said Quinton. "Is it OK if I change?" He asked.

"Yeah," I replied while tucking myself into my sheets.

He stood up from the bed and pulled his shirt over his head revealing a six-pack. He then unzipped his jeans and slid them off, leaving him standing in my room with only boxers on. He was so gorgeous.

"Do you trust me to sleep in your bed? I promise I won't fuck you in your sleep," he chuckled.

"Yeah I trust you...it's just that I don't trust myself anymore," I replied blushing.

He smirked at me before laying beside me underneath the covers. I turned off the light switch which was beside my bed, but before I could sleep I had a final question for Quinton.

"What's it like to have sex?" I asked out of nowhere.

I heard him snort as if it were funny. "It can either be the best or the worst thing you've ever done. It'll hurt you more than me." I could tell from his tone of voice that he was smirking.

"Oh," I replied. "So I think we should test out your theory."

"Um, no," he said.

"Why not?"

"Because two seconds ago you didn't want to have sex and now you think you do, but you don't."

"How do you know? Maybe two seconds ago I wanted to still do it, but I was trying to be the mature one."

"Well it doesn't matter because I'm the mature one now."

I frowned. "Don't be sad. We'll do it eventually. I promise you that," he said stroking my face with his hand.

I fell asleep a few minutes later.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I reached over to turn off my alarm, but ran into Quinton instead. "Oops, sorry!" I said accidentally smacking him in the face. "I thought you were my alarm."

"It's OK," he said grabbing my arm and pulling me on top of him.

"I like waking up to you," I stated.

He smiled and pulled my face to his, kissing me passionately. His hands went to my butt and mine went to his hair. I could tell that sex was on both our minds, but neither one of us wanted to admit it since we had only just started hanging out.

"I don't want to go to school," he whined breaking our kiss.

"Me neither," I replied laying my head on his chest.

"Let's skip," he suggested.

"Um..." I looked up at his face. He made the cutest puppy-dog face ever and I found myself giving in to his whim. "Fine," I finally said.

He smiled with victory. "You have to make your parents believe your going to school, so do everything you normally would. I'll be waiting in your car. Oh, and bring a bathing suit and a towel too."

"OK fine," I said pushing him in the direction of the window.

"I need to change first," he complained. "Well hurry up!" I replied.

He put on his shirt and pants from yesterday. "Didn't you bring anything to change into?" I wondered.

"Yeah, but it's in my car. I'll change into something new later." He opened the window and climbed out without making any noise at all.

"Amazing," I breathed aloud. I shook my head before going through my trivial routine of every morning before school. I brushed my teeth, then my hair. I changed into a blouse and a skirt. Grabbed a bathing suit, picked out a pair of flats, and then went into the kitchen for breakfast.

"Eggs OK?" my mother asked as I took a seat at the dinning table.

"Yep," I replied. She set a plate of scrambled eggs in front of me and I devoured them as quickly as I could.

I picked my empty plate up and set it in the sink to be washed at a later time. "Have a good day at school," my father said looking up from his daily newspaper.

"I will," I replied trying to hide my excitement. I walked outside. It was slightly cold, but I knew it would get warmer later.

I made my way to my car and got in. "Took you long enough," Quinton said sitting in the passenger seat.

"I did everything as I normally would," I replied.

"Go to the cliff," he commanded and I complied.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm updating my stories like crazy this week. =]

School's almost out! I'm so excited. Keep up my excitment by commenting. I might start holding chapters for ransom and you don't want that.