Status: Next update: sometime soon

The Drug Years

You Stupid Girl

Lacey's Point of View
==================

Once at school, I parked near Ashleigh's car. This meant that she was here. Somewhere. I needed desperately to find her, to talk to her.

I went to where we usually met in the mornings only to find it occupied by freshmen. I walked around and around looking for some kind of trace of her, but I found nothing.

The bell rang and I went off to Chemistry.

As usual we had a lab to do, so I worked by myself since Quinton couldn't be here.

"Lacey, Did you give Quinton his work?" She asked.

Damn! I thought. I had forgotten all about that. "I'll give it to him today," I responded.

She smiled before walking off to help someone with a spill.

The rest of the class passed by slowly.

The bell rung and I ran to Pre-Calculus hoping Ashleigh would be there. She was. She sat silently in her seat next to mine, looking straight ahead. She didn't even bother to say hi.

"Ash," I began, but quickly stopped. I didn't know what to say to her. I knew I should definitely not say anything about the sex. But then that would be lying, and I've already been caught at that.

"I'm sorry," I said hoping she would forgive me.

She looked at me without saying a word.

"I know what happened between you and him," I stated.

"Do you really know what you are getting yourself into?" She asked, eyes beginning to water.

"Yes," I said truthfully. "But I don't care."

"You should because the same thing will happen. Just like it always has. He will find someone better and you will be crushed, and I will be left to pick up the pieces."

"It won't be like that."

"What makes you say that?"

"Because he loves me." I couldn't think of any other valid reason. I had no proof that he would stay with me. I didn't know what he was thinking. For all I knew he could just be using me, but I refused to believe it.

"I'm sure he's loved other girls before you," she said trying to get me to understand her point of view.

I had nothing to say. I knew he loved others before, but now he loved me and I was completely ok with that. "I slept with him," I blurted before I could stop myself.

"What?" She asked.

"We had sex," I clarified

"I know what sleeping with someone means," she snapped. "I can't believe you did that...when?"

"Last night."

"Wow. You are a slut. How long have you even known him?"

I couldn't tell if she was joking or being serious. I hoped she was joking. "I met him the first day of this semester."

"The start of the semester was Monday and today's Friday."

"Yeah...five days counting today."

"You are a whore," she said, this time I could tell she was just kidding.

"Well I sort of seduced him into doing it."

"You what?" She laughed.

"Yeah...he wanted to wait, but I don't know...it just happened."

"You are a whore," she repeated.

I shook my head before laughing. "You told Rachel?" I asked.

"She kind of guessed it when you ran out of the theater after him," she replied.

"Yeah." I sighed.

We went on with second period like usual. The bell rung and off to third I went. The rest of the day passed in a blur. Lunch was normal and Rachel acted as if nothing was wrong or had happened.

I soon found myself walking into my house, throwing myself onto my bed in complete exhaustion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make me happy! =]
And when I'm happy I write more for you to read.

I would like to thank XlooseXyourselfX for all your wonderful comments. =D
I know the rest of you can comment too. So do it.
It can be about anything ideas, criticism, or whatever.

Thanks for being wonderful and reading this story of mine. Without you, I probably would have stopped writting this story. So keep being awesome!