Status: Next update: sometime soon

The Drug Years

For a Druggie, You Are Very Polite

Lacey's point of view
=================


We searched the food aisles until we had found something good to eat, which was lunchables. We ate them in Quinton's car, then after he took us both back to school, so that I could be picked up and taken home by my mother.

"I'm sorry I invited us to your sister's party," I said as we stood by his car in the student parking lot.

"It's alright," he replied.

"I wanted to make things right," I admitted.

He just looked down at the ground. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head against his chest. "Thanks for breaking me out of prison," I added.

"No problem Ace. You looked like you were about to murder someone."

"Yeah...Don't be surprised if Ashleigh doesn't ever show back up to school."

He chuckled. "We still have an hour til the end of school. We can go back..."

"Or we can stay here," I finished.

"That sounds perfect."

"I laughed and released my grip on him.

He smirked.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked curiously as I leaned against his car.

"Want to have sex?" He blurted.

"Here?" Now?" I laughed. "You are a typical boy. Wanting to do it anywhere and everywhere."

"It's just a thought," his smirk deepened as he leaned down and kissed me.

"No," I replied giggling. "Not at school."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. "Are you sure?"

"Positive," I replied.

"What if I told you it was my birthday?" He asked a moment later.

"But it's not," I laughed.

"We can just pretend." He looked at me making his lip pout.

"Ha ha. No. Maybe later," I suggested.

"Later will never come," he pouted.

"Just let it go Quin," I stated laughing internally at him.

He let go of me and leaned against his car next to me. "What are we going to do for an hour?" He asked.

"Well, there's this lovely invention called talking," I raised an eyebrow at him.

He smirked slightly.

"Let's think of ways to get me to your sister's party without my parents knowing I left," I suggested.

"Sneak out the window," he replied like it was the most obvious answer in the world. But then again it kind of was.

"Oh," I responded. "That could work."

"It will work because I'm not going to that party without you. I can't face my parents alone."

"You are going to have to one day," I stated.

"I can't because I'll never be welcomed back there! I can't quit drugs! It's all I know now! They won't ever approve of me!"

"They are your parents. They may not like what you do, but they still care about you." I stated.

Quinton pushed off of his car and began to pace in front of me. "I-" he began, but was cut off by someone a distance away.

"What are you two doing out here during school hours?" The person yelled to us. They were now standing a few feet away. "Skipping?" They questioned.

I didn't know what to say because...

1) I had never skipped school before and
2) I had never been caught doing something bad.

Quinton looked the administrator straight in the eye. "We were getting our projects out of my car, but it turns out we forgot them at home. We will go back to our class now."

Quinton grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the school.

"Are we going to get in trouble?" I whispered at we approached the building's doors.

"Probably not," he replied. "I gave a very valid excuse and the administration doesn't really care as long as you say you are going back to your class."

"It worries me that you know this," I laughed although it wasn't that funny.

"I've gotten into my share of trouble," he smirked.

"I would have never guessed," I replied sarcastically.

He opened the door and motioned for me to go inside. "Ladies first."

"Thank you," I smiled. "For a druggie, you are very polite," I laughed.

He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "See you tonight?"

"Yes definitely," I smiled as he walked off to his class and I walked to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's thanksgiving break, so I've got lots of time to update this week! Yay! =]

I haven't been getting many comments any more and that makes me sad. =[
So cheer me up a little. I love to hear what you all have to say even if you just want to say you hate this story ha ha. I don't mind. I want to know what each of you think. =]

I'm going to try to finish this story by next year, but I don't know if it's possible because this story still has a long way to go. Maybe. I might make it shorter than I intended.

But because of this, I will start making the updates longer so that I can try to finish faster. (Starting next chapter).

Let's make a deal, five comments equals super long update on Friday! ;) Less than five gets you a long update, but not super long. ;)

Enjoy!