Status: inactive

My Chemical Family

The trust comes out

I was in my room reading a fan fiction on Mibba when my mother yelled "Ivy get your butt down here, now!"

"What if I don’t want to?!" I yelled down.

I was with my adopted family because my mom died when I was just a one year old.

"I will come up there and drag you down here! I want you to meet someone!" She yelled back, getting pissed.

"Please come down Ivy! I really want to meet you!" someone that sounded familiar yelled up here.

I couldn’t place the voice with a face.

I felt like eating tonight so I walked downstairs, not wanting to meet whoever was
down there. I was probably just one of her new boyfriends that would make my life even more miserable.

When I got down there I realized that it wasn’t, and that it was one of my idols; Frank Iero.

"Why are you here Frank?" I asked him.
"I will let your mother explain that to you," he said.
"He is your brother," she stated simply.
"How are you my brother?" I asked him incredulously.
"I went on tour the year you were born, and when I got back, they were already dead and I couldn’t find you to adopt you," he explained. "But I’m here to adopt you now."

"Ok, I'll go pack. I’ll be back in a few minutes," I said before I ran up to my room to pack.

I grabbed my bags and threw all my clothes in one of the bags, and I put my make up and everything else in the other bag. I ran back downstairs with both bags in my hands.

"Ok I’m ready to go," I informed him.

"Is that all you have?" Frank asked me, raising his eyebrows at me.

"Yes, it is," I said.

"Well, we will just have to fix that, now won’t we?" he said with a kind smile. "Let’s get going to go meet the rest of the guys. They all have sisters here, too, so we got them all and adopted them.”

We walked outside to the car he rented to come pick me up. When we got in the car, he put on one of my favorite CD’s, Scream, by Tokio Hotel. Rescue Me began playing and I started sing along to it.

This used to be our secret
Now I’m hiding here alone
Can’t help to read our names on the wall
And wash them off the stone
I trusted you in every way
But not enough to make you stay
Turn around, I’ve lost my ground
Come and rescue me
I’m burning
Can’t you see
Come and rescue me
Only you can set me free
Come and rescue me


I sang out as loud as I could.

"Wow, you sing well," Frank said, glancing at me with a smile played across his face.

"Thanks," I said with a genuine smile.

We drove about a mile from my house when we saw a Starbucks and pulled in.

"You drink coffee?" Frank asked me.

"Yeah, when I skip school because she wouldn’t let me have any coffee or Skittles at home,” I replied, referring to my mother.

We ordered our coffee, and Frank bought us each a few bags of Skittles.

Then we drove the rest of the way to the tour bus and stepped out of the car. We walked onto the bus, and I saw my best friends Emily and Tara, and one of my other friends, Andie. I ran to them and pulled them into a group hug.

"Oh my God guys! I can’t believe you’re here too!" I said with a smile of delight.

"Yeah, I’m Bob’s sister, Emily is Gee’s and Mikey’s, and Andie is Ray’s" Tara told me. "I guess you’re Frankie’s?"

"Yep, I am" I confirmed with a broad smile.

This was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i deleted this chapter but i had it someone bata it for me so thank you Beautiful Profanity for being my bata
Please comment if you read it