Status: The series is under a mass rewrite... this story will probably be discontinued, but the rewrite will be so much better <3 stay tuned.

How Could Happily Ever After Be a Myth?

Beauty or Destruction

Rosie

I looked over my shoulder only to be met with a glare from her. I still didn’t understand why my brother of all people had to be in love with her. Why couldn’t he just let Regan destroy her, after all it was his job at the time to kill off threats? I sighed to myself as we walked down the middle of the airport to our terminal.

I really wasn’t looking forward to seeing the old Maddie, but she wasn’t the old her anymore. No, Maddie was so much more now that she was a vampire. She could understand so much more about us.

Kegan, on the other had, I was dying to see. Kegan was cool before I left, and he agreed with me on so much. I bet he agrees on one thing with me now. Leo should not be with Cassie.

Michael sighed loudly beside me. He hadn’t been quite himself since we decided to leave Mexico. I couldn’t help but to wonder if it was fear that had a grip around him, or if it was the claws of that stupid Tambiriche. The images of T.J fluttered through my mind. His beautiful fur, and those convulsions she put him through.

I looked back over my shoulder to see her once again and this time I stated, “you know, I hate you!”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” she half hissed.

“Glad that’s settled,” Leo griped as we finally boarded our plane.

The twenty-four hour flight was long and boring. Michael slept the entire time, and Leo paid attention to Cassie until they both drifted off which left me in la-la land. I hadn’t slept for a long time, and I wasn’t going to start sleeping on an airplane.

I was ecstatic when the plane finally landed. I knew mom and dad wouldn’t be there waiting to take us home because I saw the fire in Kegan’s eyes before I even got on the plane. He was angry, I could tell, but I didn’t know what was fueling the fire.

I guessed that Cassie was going to set Kegan off. I just hoped that nothing bad would happen to my father or else I might have to learn the technique to killing that Tambiriche! Lydia frozen in time began to flutter through my mind. I hated seeing her like that, especially since her face was frozen in agony. How Leo could be with her while those images floated through his head I had no idea, but I knew they were there.

I found him because I could see that he was having the nightmares. The same ones I had been having for quite some time. The nightmares of that day in the yard, T.J and Lydia actually happy, and she destroyed them. I always wondered how Regan could do his job because I knew some of the threats against us were mortifyingly beautiful, how could you destroy beauty of that kind? You have to know what they can do. I know what she can do, I’ve seen it!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a while and I know this is way to short. I had writers block
and I'm just getting back into the swing of writing again. Don't worry I'll have
another chapter up soon. Hopefully lol. comments and ideas make the
process so much faster though :)