Status: Currently in the process of re-writing and posting it.

Shot Lipgloss Through My Veins

Chapter One

He rolled the cigarette between his thumb and fore finger, back and forth. It was a cold autumn night and he was waiting for the bus. If it were warmer he probably would have taken his uniform jacket off; He hated the school's uniforms.
He brought the cigarette to his lips and took a long drag, letting the smoke settle in his lungs for a few moments before exhaling. He looked up towards the moon and blew a few smoke rings, watching them expand bigger and bigger until eventually they disappeared. He exhaled what was left of the smoke and threw the cigarette to the ground, not bothering to put it out.
The street lights had gone on long ago and it was already past 8. His bus wouldn’t be there for another fifteen minutes or so. Slowly, he turned his head to the left and looked at the rows of houses along the street. There was one for sale and had been for quite some time now.
"No one's gonna buy that shit hole." he muttered aloud to himself.

Everyday was the same in Belleville, New Jersey—at least to him. He'd wake up, go to school, go to Gerard and Mikey's house, and then wait for the bus that was never on time. He sighed; he hated going home these days.
"I hate the quiet." he mumbled, jumping up and down to keep warm, when suddenly he heard someone yelling for him.
"Frank! Hey fuck face! You left these at our house!" Gerard ran up to Frank and held out a set of house keys.
"Thanks Gerard," Frank smiled and put the keys in his pocket.
"Got a smoke?" Gerard asked. Frank handed him his pack and lighter.
"Hey Gerard, you're 22 and bumming smokes off of a 17 year old?” Frank asked rhetorically. Gerard stared at him blankly.
“So?”
“So, you should get a job, lazy ass.” Frank said without emotion.
"I know… it's hard. Hell, school and a job aren’t easy to manage though,” Gerard exhaled a plume of smoke in Frank’s direction then continued. “Fuck, I mean, I still live with my mom, right?" Gerard laughed and took another drag.
"True," Frank said. He met Mikey first in 9th grade. The day they met Frank had gone over to his house right away after school. Their mom wasn't home and there he had met Gerard and two other guys: Ray Toro and Matt Pellissier.
"Hey, is that the bus?" Gerard's voice broke Frank's thoughts.
"Yea," Frank looked at his feet, and then said "It's early."
Gerard gave Frank a puzzled look.
"I don’t want to know how you know that, Frankie, my boy." Gerard laughed.
"It's called a watch Gerard." Frank replied with a laugh as he mounted the bus stairs.
"See you tomorrow Frankie!" Gerard called after him. Frank smiled and turned around.
"See ya tomorrow, Gerard."
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter! Yay! It's a lot better than when it was posted on Mibba. *Sniffs* I think I did a decent job.