Status: Currently in the process of re-writing and posting it.

Shot Lipgloss Through My Veins

Chapter Seven

"Blah, blah, blah, all this is is fuckin' study hall." Frank grumbled, he sat across from me at the table. Emily and Mikey were at another table near by; ironic how the seating arrangement worked out-- teacher's idea. I laughed as quiet as I could,
"Yeah, just another hour and school will be out," I whispered, he grinned.
I felt something hit the back of my head and I turned around, it came from Emily. She was pointing over towards Jeff's table but as discreetly as she could. I looked over to see him bent over the table writing something. I felt my stomach lurch a little. It wasn't a bad lurch, at least I dont think it was. If it was then I have no clue. I turned back around and rested my head on my arms. Frank kicked me.
"What's your problem?" He asked. I shrugged, my head still on my arms. I heard him mumble something then I heard someone walking by and I felt something hit my arm. When I heard them walk past again I looked up, already knowing who it was: Jeff.
On my left arm was a piece of notebook paper, folded. I unfolded it, opened it up and read it's contents. I felt weird, kind of embarassed too. All it said was:
"Will you go out with me?"
Actually, I tried not to laugh, there was even a little yes and no thing he had written. It reminded me of something from middle school or elementary. I noticed Frank was looking at me as if I had carrots coming out of my ears.
"What?" I snapped a little. He stopped making his face, shook his head and wen't back to doing whatever it was he had been doing. When he did that, I became annoyed. I kicked him and he looked up.
"What the fuck?!" He cursed quietly,
"What was that face for?" I asked.
He rubbed his leg and said "You were making weird faces, which caused me to believe something was terribly wrong with you or someone had just asked to see your Grandmother dance naked through the school, why? What's in the note?"
He grabbed it before I could resist. He read it and started to laugh, I felt bad. This sparked the teachers attention.
"Mr. Iero, come up here please. Bring that note with you." The teacher sounded annoyed. I felt my eyes get big, if he read it aloud to the class they would think I had asked Frank out...Oh shit.
Frank grinned and got up, bringing the note with him.
"What have I said about notes in class Frank?" His voice was a little husky and mean. Everyone was watching.
"Well sir," Frank over exaggerated the "sir" deal.
"I dont quite remember what you've said about notes in class, refresh my memory." Frank was such a smart-ass. I looked over to Jeff and he had his head on the table, poor Jeff...wait, no, poor me!
"Are you smarting off to me Mr. Iero? If that's the case, I'll read this aloud to everyone." The teacher thought he'd gotten Frank, but Frank just grinned and said:
"Be my guest, it isn't mine, someone gave it to Kaylee." He turned and pointed to me which caused me to turn around and put my head on the table now. I wanted to be invisible right now.
"Oh, well, why do you have it?" I heard Mr. Beckermen get up.
"Cause she was-" Frank was going to say 'She was making weird faces as she read it, sir, and it caught my attention' Or something to that extent, but, he didnt. I looked back up and saw why, he was staring at Jeff. I looked at Jeff, he had his head up and he had gone extremely pale. I looked over to Emily who'd gone bug eyed, and Mikey... Mikey was asleep
The teacher came over to me and handed me the note,
"This is you're only warning missy, next time I catch you, or anyone else, with a note of yours I'll confiscate it and read it aloud, am I understood?" He was speaking sternly. I nodded.

After class Frank came up to me.
"Why the hell would you want to go out with that spazz?!" Frank yelled at me after finding out I had said yes to going out with Jeff.
I laughed, "Because I can, and by the way you're the one acting like a spazz, Frank." I walked away, laughing just a little still.
"Whatever! I give it not even 3 days before you two are over!" He yelled after me. I stuck my arm into the air and flipped him off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh... Why do I do this with out any motivation?