Status: Currently in the process of re-writing and posting it.

Shot Lipgloss Through My Veins

Chapter Eight

"What does she even see in this douche?!" I yelled at Mikey. I was furious and I honestly couldn't figure out why...
"Chill, Frankie. You should just tell her. Don't be such a pansy." Mikey sighed, not even looking at me while he spoke. I hated that. I hated when people spoke to you like you're unimportant. That's what Mikey's doing.
"Hey, fuck-face, I'm over here." I snapped. He ignored me which drove me to jump to my feet and kick the Play Station controller out of his hand.
"Over here!" I hit him in the back of the head this time.
"Jesus Christ almighty, Frank! If you're gonna get like this I'm going home." He glared at me as he got to his feet. I sighed.
"Sorry, I lost my temper a little." I pushed him back down and grabbed his controller.

"So... Why don't you want to tell her?" Mikey asked. After he got bored with his video games he joined me in a couple drinks... or a few. Maybe more. I lost count.
"She's dating that douche." My speech was slurred and the room was spinning a little. I was way ahead of Mikey.
"That doesn't mean anything, I mean... What?" He looked at me, his eyes wide and mouth slightly open. I shook my head.
"I didn't say anything." I started laughing and lost my balance. We were outside trying to smoke, but the cigarettes kept disappearing.
"Look! I don't need a smoke to make smoke!" Mikey exhaled and then started to cough dramatically.
"Sounds like you need another cigarette!" I laughed even harder and dug into my sweater's pocket. My Marb's fell out along with my lighter, and when I bent over to get them I fell over.
"Oh Christ, Frankie are you okay?!" Mikey was still coughing, or maybe he was laughing. I couldn't tell anymore.
"The ground is cold." My words were muffled by the dirt. I turned over and stared up at the stars.
"I'm gonna tell her that you lo-" Mikey started but I stopped when I threw a massive clump of dirt at him.
"Drop it, bastard." I warned.
"Frankie loves-" I threw more dirt at him and got to my feet.
"He loves Kay-" I jumped him and threw him to the ground.
"I'll kick your fucking ass if you keep it up, Way! I swear to God!" I threatened. Mikey just laid there and laughed.
"You're such a pansy."
♠ ♠ ♠
This wasn't even in the original story... I'm starting to get more inspired now. I'm liking this.
Caitlin