Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Chapter one

*Frank's POV*

We were at the cemetery just messing around. It's my birthday and so far it's awesome. I'm some what bored. And sleepy. Did I already say bored? I did,huh...oh well.

I am now 21. Yes finally I know. But now I don't know what to do with my life. I'm just gonna go with the flow.

Are you really going to that?

Yes,yes I am.

Okay fine,be that way.

Shut it. You don't now anything about life. You're just a stupid voice.

Yes. But I'm your stupid voice.

I leaned off of the tomb stone I was on. I walked up behined Gerard,and tried to scare him. "Boo!" I yelled. He jumped,"Frank get your ass back here!" He screamed. I quickly ran.

Look what you did you idiot.

Oh I'm the idiot?

How the hell do you think you past the third grade?

I.....you suck. I felt myself being takled to the ground. I turned around so that way I was facing Gerard. "Can I help you Mr.Way?" I asked in a childish voice. "Yeah,what the fuck have I ever done to you?!" He yelled. "Ow GeeGee you hurt my ear drum."I whined. "Sorry. But still." "I was bored.Plus I wanted to run." I replied. "So why didn't you just run?" He asked as he helped me up.

"Because I would've looked stupid for running for no reason." I said as I brushed myself off."Oh okay." he replied. "Well happy birthday vampire boy." he cheered.

Stupid yes.

Oh would you just shut up!