Robin, Boy Virgin: Original Series

Seventy Two: Biblical then Shit, ***, Go

The rain just started to spit as I walked up to Cora's house. It wasn't exactly peachy walking weather: in fact it was freezing out, nearly black that night, and misty weather. I hurried up to Cora's door and rang the doorbell insistently.

About twenty seconds later, Cora answered the door. She was wearing that cut up Led Zeppelin concert t-shirt. She smiled tiredly at me and let me in.

"Hey," I said, and my teeth chattered together a little.

"Oh! BW, I'm sorry. Oh man, I should have, have picked you up or something," Cora apologized, suddenly coming alive as she quickly closed the door behind me, shutting out the night air.

"It's ok," I said grinning. Since Cora wasn't wearing shoes, I took off my sneakers. Cora absent-mindedly, tugged on the fabric of my jacket that folded over the zipper.

"Thanks for coming. I didn't... I didn't know if I should, call you," She started to say, looking up at me. "Cuz, you know, I didn't know what was really going on with us. Since we've got that whole, mystery thing going on," She half smiled, waving her hand around vaguely. Cora blinked, her face fell and she bit her lip. I lowered my head to look into her eyes.

"But, um, do you remember when I said I never wanted us to lose, like, being best friends?" She asked, rubbing her forehead. I nodded.

"Well, I just... I wanted to talk to you and see you," She confessed easily with a sighing laugh, taking her hand from her forehead and dropping it to her side. "So I thought..." Cora trailed off, looking away. She smiled anciently. "I don't know what I thought," She admitted and looked up at me.

"That's ok," I jumped in. "I want you to want to see me and talk to me. Even when nothing is bothering you," I went on, shrugging my shoulders up to my ears. Cora grinned.

"Like. Even if you're just bored. Gimme a call. I'll, I'll do what I can," I told her. While that came out painfully awkward, it got across the sentiment I wanted. Cora blinked sleepily at me.

"Thanks Boy Wonder," She said smiling. Then she tilted her face and reached up to kiss me. It was soft and gentle and yet sent these strange electric sparks from my mouth to the back of my neck and through my chest. I don't know what that was all about... but it was freakin' incredible.

"Come in," Cora said, tilting her head up the stairs. I unzipped my jacket and followed her up the stairs. Cora has virtually no ass. Like, of course she has some, and what is there is perky and round. But it's not much, especially in this booty-licious mind frame society is in right now. It turns me on anyway. Maybe that's a mark of when you really love someone: their ass turns you on no matter what it looks like.

"Where's your mom?" I asked, my voice cracking comically because I'd been thinking about Cora's butt. Cora chuckled tiredly at my voice.

"... out," She said. Hmm. I detected something off in the way she said that. I was pretty sure her mother was out on a date or something and that was what had sparked Cora's unhappiness to call me.

Cora walked into, what I guessed was, her bedroom. I followed her in, shoving my hands in my pockets and looking around. Yep this was her bedroom, but it wasn't what I expected. I'd expected some kind of odd, quirky yellow or pink paint on the walls and tons of photographs and beaded curtains and posters of good bands, that kind of thing. Instead, her room:

1.) Had beige walls

2.) Had just a few posters. And none were of bands. Well, there was this Bob Marley poster (which is awesome), but the other posters were, like, optical illusions.

3.) There were no pictures displayed, but there was a pile of them by her bed. It looked a little strange. There was also a stack of books on her bedside table.

"Like the posters. Jammin'," I half smiled, pointing at the Bob Marley artwork. Cora chuckled and I smiled properly, pleased I'd made her laugh. She sat down on her twin sized bed. Again, I'd imagined some eclectic patchwork quilt. Instead, she had a simple, light blue comforter.

"Take off your jacket. Stay awhile," She teased, scratching her forehead. I shed my coat and looked around.

"...You can just put it on the chair," Cora giggled at me. I draped it on the swivel chair in front of her desk. I looked at Cora and she was staring up at me. She has. The most. Beautiful eyes. In the history. Of ever. I'm so poetic, wow-

"What are you staring at?" Cora asked curiously, smiling.

"Nothing. Well, not, nothing," I said, smiling. Cora is a far cry from nothing. She smiled and then looked away from me, down at her legs.

"What's up, Cor?" I asked, concerned, and frowned. I moved to sit next to her, but she suddenly looked up at me again.

"I'm homesick. Like, if there was cancer of homesick, I'd be terminal," Cora told me. I blinked. That's so... normal and human. I love her so much. Jeez.

"Aw, Cora," I muttered and sat down next to her on her bed. It was comfy.

"I just... I feel so freaking strange here. Like I don't belong or fit in. At all," Cora said, sighing a laugh.

"Yeah, that's true. You kind of don't," I said thoughtfully. Cora looked at me, frowning slightly. I guess she didn't expect me to say that.

"I mean, everyone here is so boring and like... the same," I rushed to explain. "Well, except for the handful of weirdos we hang out with," I clarified, looking away and smirking, thinking of Harold and Minnie. "But you're, you're cool. You're different and kind of really awesome and refreshing," I went on, looking at her. Cora half smiled at me.

"You're not like everyone else, yeah. But maybe... like, you're what this place was missing," I said with a shrug, looking at her. She smiled at me, looking in my eyes. You are so beautiful. I just... yes. You are definitely the vital piece that was missing.

"I feel like... an alien," She confessed, smiling and still looking in my eyes. I smiled.

"Like Moses," My mouth said stupidly. Cora burst out into her husky giggles.

"What?" She chuckled.

"Oh," I realized what I said and felt embarrassed. "You know. Like, Moses said "I am an alien in a foreign land" or something," I had to explain. Oh man. That is fucking embarrassing that I just compared Cora to freaking Moses. Cora closed her eyes while she laughed. I giggled with her contagious laughter and at my stupid blabbing.

"Ohhh. Boy Wonder," Cora chuckled, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "I definitely didn't expect to meet you when I moved here," She sighed. She looked at me and I wanted to grab her face and kiss her. But I controlled the urge.

"Living here is only ok because you're here. That's part of the... homesick cancer," She said. That is such a weird phrase: homesick cancer. But who am I, the inventor of douche puppy, to judge? Cora looked down at her legs again.

"I just... I miss my dad, and California, and my old life so much. Sooo much," Cora groaned, closing her eyes. "But then, at the same time, I can't imagine going back there and leaving my mom. Like, even though she's dating and its freaking weird as fuck, I can't leave her. She really, she really does need me. And..." Cora trailed off her confession. She bit her lip and frowned at her legs. She looked at me.

"Well, you are here, not in California," Cora said softly, half smiling.

Another mark of when you love someone: you'd rather be with them then go home to the ocean and your dad.

"That's true. I'm not in California," I whispered, staring back at her.

"I'm so sorry Robin. About all the mind fucking I did and, and do. I really... I can't help it," Cora apologized, staring at me sadly. "I, I love you. Really I do. You're my almost-superhero Boy Wonder," She suddenly grinned. Beautifully. "But I just... I'm having some trouble reconciling this want to go home because that means leaving you and mom but I don't want to leave you... but I miss my dad so much. And I just... I feel like I can't commit to anything anywhere, because I want to be everywhere. But one person can't be everywhere. And I don't actually want to be everywhere. I just... I want to be happy in one place. But I feel like my happiness is everywhere. Somehow," She said, frowning and shaking her head. Thoroughly confused. Wow. That's a lot of stuff going on in one brain.

"Maybe I could help you feel better," I said softly. Cora looked at me and raised her eyebrow, a little frosty, but openly curious.

"No, I mean, really help. Not like that. Well-" I said, my mind changing gears all over the place. Because I hadn't meant sex, but I wasn't saying I wouldn't ever want to have sex with her. Because I abruptly realized that is very, very untrue. Cora giggled at me and I grinned.

"I just mean that, like, I'm here for you. I'm not going anywhere or changing or anything. You can count on me, for whatever you need," I said, looking away for a moment, thinking. It sounded like Cora felt a-drift and un-rooted. I could be a rock for her as she has been for me. Hopefully, I could be. I could try my damnedest anyway.

"I know, Boy Wonder," Cora murmured, her voice thoughtful. She reached up and gently scratched the back of my head. I felt her fingertips very acutely as she changed from scratching to just kind of massaging, or touching. Just touching.

I looked at Cora again and something in her face made me stare at her, my eyes darting around in her blue eyes. I didn't get it: I didn't understand it one freaking bit. But it's like... at the risk of sounding like a terrible poet, it's like not understanding the sun or, or not understanding stars or not understanding music. You don't understand it, but it's kind of a wonderful confusion. You don’t need to understand it to want it anyway.

I leaned close to Cora's face and hesitated before kissing her. Our eyes were closed (well, my eyes were) and our noses touched. I could feel her breath very gently breeze on my laps. Whoa. No, not whoa. Go. No hesitations, no holding back, no freaking worrying. I kissed Cora, parting my lips and pressing my mouth against hers firmly. She reached up with her other hand to hold my face with both her hands. I held her face, carefully with my palm, but twisted her hair through my fingers and put my other arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

Cora wrapped one of her arms around my neck and clutched my shoulder. I felt her tongue in our kiss and a shot of attraction went down my spine. I leaned forward abruptly, automatically and then halted not wanting to push Cora. But she went along with it and started to lean back and I leaned on top of her... until we were lying on her bed.

Shit, fuck, go.

In unintentionally short, sharp movements I brought my legs up onto Cora's bed and Cora gracefully slid her legs up under mine. I kissed her harder: I couldn't help it. I felt Cora free one of her legs from underneath me and bend it, her thigh pressing against my hip. I moved restlessly on top of her, like I had been shot full of pure energy. I held Cora's face with one hand and slid my hand down her thigh with the other hand. I got to her hip and didn't hesitate, just went slow, under her shirt to feel her bare side. I had this strange feeling that I was touching her tattoo. But, of course, I couldn't know that I was. But, I dunno, I felt like I was anyway.

Cora moaned, very faintly in her throat, and I could feel her hands move on the back of neck and along my shoulders, leaving a trail of heat where she went. A powerful mixture of love and biology was taking over me. I loved Cora so much... I wanted to have sex with her. So badly. More badly than I've wanted anything. Even more badly than I want Cora to be my girlfriend. That's just a title, or a label. I want her, I want her, I love her, I love her.

I moved my hand from holding her face to throat to collarbone. The Led Zeppelin shirt conveniently was slit along her collarbone and I could feel her skin directly against all my fingers. I moved my hand up her side. God, her skin was soft.

"Mm," Cora sighed. I felt her hand on the back of my neck and kind of in my short hair. Holy smoke, I wanted her so bad it was starting to ache. I wasn't aware that I was pressing myself against Cora until I consciously lifted my body to press against her again. And again. And again. I'm no technical, like, porn connoisseur or anything, but I'm pretty sure I was dry humping Cora.

Wow. Shit. Fuck. Go me.

"Aha," Cora breathed, breaking away from my mouth. This was intense, let me tell you. I moved to kiss Cora's neck.

"... wait. Hang on," Cora said, a little breathless, bracing her palms on my chest. I was too riled up to worry about what she was protesting, I just drew my face back to look at her.

"You ok?" I asked out of habit and sounded stupid. She grinned at me, looking slightly flustered and gorgeous.

"I just... I've got too much emotional baggage right now," Cora said. Really? I mean, yes, that's true and legitimate, but was that what was really bothering her?

"Forrr... what?" I asked innocently, continuing her last sentence. I was pushing the limits, I could tell. I swallowed as Cora raised an eyebrow at me.

"Are you really a virgin?" She suddenly asked me, sounding very suspicious.

"Did you really have sex with Derek in California?" I asked right back and widened my eyes at my asshole demand. Cora raised both her eyebrows at me.

"Yes. I did," She said slowly, not getting where I was coming from.

"Yes. I am," I answered her question. Cora's face grew from guarded to thoughtful as she looked in my eyes. Her hand was on my face and I felt her thumb gently touch my lip. I stared at her.

"You could have fooled me," She commented cleverly and then grinned that mischievous, make-Robin-sweat grin.

"Really?" I chuckled nervously.

"Oh yeah. You dry hump like a pro," Cora actually said, making me laugh in short, awkward chuckles.

"It's just you," I said modestly though my nervous giggling. "I love you and you make me really hott," I said, looking down at her neck and then at her face. Cora grinned beautifully, giggling at me.

"Aww," She said and then looked away from my face at my chest. "You shouldn't... love me so much," Cora said, smiling, but sounding strange. I frowned a little, confused. Cora looked at me again and smiled calmly.

"You're too good for me," She said, affectionately and lightly slapping my cheek. But she actually meant that. Um... someone needs a reality check over here. And I say that in the least lamest way possible.

"Cheeyah," I grunted in my throat. "Whatever," I said in a deep voice, rolling my eyes. Cora giggled.

"So if you don't want to sleep with me," I began, still in that deep, mocking voice. Cora slapped my chest, giggling at me.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked, normal again. Cora smiled and blinked, looking down at my chest and lightly playing with the collar of my t-shirt.

"... will you just stay with me? Please?" Cora asked quietly.

"Sure," I agreed easily, shrugging. I'll stay with her forever if she wants.

"Are we gonna spoon under the covers?" I asked hopefully as Cora wiggled to tug her covers out from under us.

"Yeah. Oh except-" Cora started to say and then cut herself off, pressing her lips together and looking me in the eye with her hard, glinting blue eyes.

"What?" I asked bluntly, up on all fours and poised to crawl under her covers.

"... I'm going to take off my jeans," Cora said. I can practically hear the canned audience in my head go "whooOOooo!"

"Really?" I said, interested.

"Yeah. I dunno, jeans are just not something you wear in your bed, you know what I mean?" She asked, frowning and looking for agreement. I did know what she meant. Jeans feel too dirty or something under your bed covers. I nodded, agreeing with her. Cora smiled.

"Good. Then you should take off your jeans too," Cora decided calmly, patting my arm and getting off her bed.

"I thought you didn't want to have sex," I teased in a grumble, yanking off my jeans and dropping them off the end of the bed. I was only a tiny little bit complaining. I mean in a minute we would be lying in a bed together without our pants. That is practically the definition of torture.

Cora ducked behind her desk and pulled off her jeans. At first I looked away, because I'm a nice guy and nice guys are gentlemen. And self-deprecatingly stupid. After a moment, though, I glanced over at Cora. I had to, ok, cut me some slack. I couldn't see her actual underwear clad area (as baaaad as my male parts wanted to), but I saw her bare legs under her desk. Wow, those legs are like something out of a pin up poster. Cora put on some pajama shorts and then came back over to the bed. She was wearing these boxer shorts. They looked sexy on her, even though those, like, tiny booty shorts that girls wear would have completely slain me.

Cora smiled and pulled back her covers. I happily slid under the comforter and leaned back against the pillows. Cora curled up next to me, pulling the covers up under her arm.

"What boxers are you wearing?" She asked me.

"Plaid," I said. "Wanna see?" I grinned. To my surprised pleasure, Cora lifted up the comforter to look down at my crotch. Whoaa! Awesome. Oh damn- dean kittens, dead kittens, dead kittens-

"Boring," Cora sighed in a sing-song voice putting the covers back down and patting my stomach. I smiled, putting my arm around her exposed back. When I did that, Cora leaned away from me, lying on my arm, and turned out her side lamp, making the room completely dark.

I immediately wanted to climb on top of her and pull off our boxer shorts. But Cora curled up right into my chest, inhaling the smell of my shirt (nice. It must smell like detergent) and she put her arm my waist. I could feel her hand against my back. Oh she felt so small and lonely, all stricken with home-sickness cancer. I bent the elbow of the arm that she was laying on to touch her shoulders and held her face with my other hand, kinda twining my fingers in her hair.

"Don't leave me, k?" Cora said very softly, sounding all husky. I've never met a girl like her, she never sounds like a small child- even when she's all vulnerable. Just husky. So vulnerable and sexy.

"K. If you don't leave me," I said and swallowed. Don't leave me, Cor. I love you waaaay too much.

"K," Cora sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cuddles!! That is so sweet. <3
I am evil, I keep dangling the potential of Robin's de-flowering in front of you guys and then yanking it away and keeping this PG-13 hehe. Patience my wonderful readers. Patience =]

Ok first:
"California" by: Rogue Wave.
Aaand how about a little Bob Marley(?!?!?!<-- that's excitement):
"Could You Be Loved" by: Bob Marley.

Then:
"No, No, No" by: Paolo Nutini. Hehe, I just love this cutie Scot musician. He is so baller.
"Shelter" by: Ray LaMontagne. This song is so beautiful. And it just fits nicely with the story, you know? Especially with this chapter. I think anyway lol.

.Comment and I'll make sure you get some cuddles!!.. (courtesy of Robin, Boy Wonder. *Robin slightly whines: do I have to?* Yes! I made you what you are today, so you better do what I tell you, boy! =])