Robin, Boy Virgin: Original Series

Seventy Three: Asexual Tease

Riiing. Riiing. Riiiiiiing!

I inhaled and opened my eyes. My arms were still all wrapped around Cora and she was still tucked against my body. Nice. Perfect. I like it. But my cell was ringing. And my cell was in my pants which were on the floor. I sighed quietly and kind of leaned over Cora, to reach for my pants. Cora lay flat on her back and I felt her slightly nuzzle my chest. I picked up my cell and rolled off Cora on to my back. Cora turned over and rested her head on my chest and draped her arm across my stomach. I'm pretty sure she was partly awake, because that would be a miracle if she subconsciously needed to snuggle up against me.

"Hello?" I answered my phone in a sleepy sigh.

"Um. Hi?? Where are you, Robin??" Glenn demanded. He wasn't mad (the faker never is), but he was concerned.

"Oh sorry, dad. Harold invited me over to his house," I started to lie. I looked at Cora and touched her curly wavy hair, kinda playing with the tips of it. "And, uh, we got into a gaming marathon. I fell asleep, sorry," I said. I could feel Cora smile at my stupid, simple lying against my chest.

"K, well. Next time give me a call if you're going out, so I can at least know where you are, wouldja??" Glenn scolded comically.

"Ok dad. I'm sorry," I said. I should have at least called him before I left. That, that was a dumb move and I felt bad about that.

"What time are you coming home?" Glenn asked.

"Um, I'm not sure," I said.

"Well don't take a million years ok? Call me if you need a ride. Or just call if you're going somewhere," Glenn ordered.

"Ok pop," I said.

"Ok, bye," He chuckled.

"Bye," I said and hung up the phone. I extended my arm and put my cell on her side table. Then I turned on my side and Cora co-cooperatively moved her head onto my arm. I wrapped my arms around her again. I felt her fingernails lightly trace patterns on my back.

"Are you grounded?" Cora mumbled against my chest, teasing me.

"Are you kidding? I've got that man in the palm of my hand," I brushed off, but I know I'm lucky my dad's so easy going. Cora turned her face away from being pressed against my chest to breathe easier. I still felt her cheek against me. Frick, I love her so much, I could feel my heart beating all happily.

"... you didn't hear my mom come home did you?" She said softly. I opened my eyes, hearing the slight, unhappy tone in her voice.

"No," I said gently. Cora hugged me and I protectively tightened my hold on her too.

"Thanks for staying with me and scaring off the sucky feelings," She mumbled.

"Anytime homez," I said. I know how bad the sucky feelings feel: when you're trying to process your parents not being one unit anymore and then one parent is trying to move on to some new person. Like, it's... you love 'em and you know that they love you and everything... but all you want from your parents is for them to be one dimensional, asexual beings.

Cora took a deep breath against my chest. My eyes drifted shut and I lightly ran my fingers through her hair. I've wanted to do that for awhile. At first I panicked a bit because, you know, I didn't want to get my fingers caught in her curly hair and pull at a knot. Waaay un-romantic and lame. But my fingers didn't get caught, probably because I was barely doing the motion. So, yeah, phew, dodged a bullet there.

Cora moved her legs and I felt her bare legs against mine. Whoa. I don't know what she did to her legs, the shaving or hot waxing or whatever girls do, but her legs were very smooth. Probably because she knew how fantastic her legs were, so she took care to make sure they were perfect: just to torture me. I pressed my lips against her head and I could smell the shampoo she used. Mm, and something else, something just Cora-y. I can't really explain it: something I'm not used to but it smells so good and girl-like and it makes me feel both very comfortable and excited at the same time. Mm, and smooth legs are so nice too-

Suddenly, Cora bent her body away from me. My eyes snapped open and my heart rate picked up. Damn it! It was too late for Sarah Jessica Parker.

"Robin," Cora started to giggle her husky giggle at me. I felt her upper body squirm in my arms, trying to pull back and look me in the eye. No freaking way, I wasn't going to look at her.

"Will you excuse me, I need to use the restroom," I said stiffly (no pun intended). Cora kept laughing.

"What are you going to do? Piss away the morning wood?" Cora actually said, giggling. I squeezed my eyes shut and unhappily de-tangled my arms from her.

"Shut up. It's your fault," I accused gruffly, still not looking at her as I climbed out of her bed. "Where's the bathroom?" I realized.

"Across the hall," Cora said behind me. I could hear that, that teasing tone in her voice. I walked out of her room, keeping my head held high. I ducked into the bathroom and took a leak. Girls have it made in the goddamn shade, let me tell you. They have no idea, no idea, what it's like when you're at school and are suddenly caught in an aroused, disoriented position with a damn mound in the front of your jeans, and you gotta freaking walk around with a binder in front of your crotch. It sucks major ass.

I washed my hands, splashing my face with bitingly cold water to snap my warm, sexually happy body out of its sexual happiness. It worked pretty well and we all calmed down. I took a deep breath and walked back to Cora's room. She was sitting cross legged on her bed, pulling her hair up into a messy bun and the action made me stop and blink. Why? I think it was because it was such a first thing in the morning thing for her to do and it really hit it home that I'd, like, spent the night with her in her bed. Not doing anything, but whatever: I still technically slept with her. And I wasn't wearing pants and neither was so she. So... yeah. There you go.

"Feel better?" Cora grinned at me. Her hard blue eyes sparkled and she made me want to just jump on her. Instead, I flopped heavily across her bed.

"Mmmmmmmm," I part growled, part moaned, part whined, part groaned. "Depends on how you look at it," I finally answered. Cora giggled at me and I smiled automatically.

"Awwaw," She chuckled and leaned over me, her face close to mine. I suddenly worried about morning breath: mine not hers. She, like the total freak she is, didn't have bad morning breath. Honestly, if I didn't love her, I'd probably hate her.

"Am I being a tease, BW?" She asked me: her voice was joking, but her question was concerned.

"Yes," I answered immediately, the phrase immediately striking a true power chord in my head. "Yes, you are," I told her bluntly. She grinned and looked so beautiful. Fack.

"... I'd say I'm sorry, but it's kind of fun," She admitted. AH! Biotch!

"Fuck you," I laughed at her, frowning. Cora just grinned more.

"Wouldn't you like to," She said suggestively, coming even closer to my face and lowering her eyelids at me. Goddamn it!

"Ugh Cora! Either put out or shut up!" I moaned, slapping my hands over my face and rubbing my eyes. I only meant it a little bit: mostly I was just playing. But... come on! She could at least try and appreciate how unbelievably frustrating this is for me.

I felt Cora's hands on my wrists and she gently pulled my hands away from my face. I blinked, opening my eyes. She leaned in and kissed me, all tender and, and loving. I don't know if it was an apology or an invitation or what. So I didn't read into it like a neurotic wiener and just kissed her back while my heart pounded happily in my chest.

Cora drew away a little and smiled at me. I smiled back at her.

"Come on," She said, business-like and normal, tugging my arm for me to sit up. I sat up and she stood up.

"I'll make us some coffee," She offered, still holding on to my wrist. I stood up, sagging my shoulders and making her giggle.

"Are you hungry?" She asked, towing me out of her room.

"Mhm," I hummed lightly. Cora grinned over her shoulder.

"... I mean for something other than my smokin' hott bod," She said, raising an eyebrow. I vengefully attacked, trying to pinch the evil tease out of her. Cora just laughed and wiggled away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I've figured it out and here's what it is: I had to go and make this story about an over-thinking boy virgin. So, now, this whole thing has been stretched into this epic angst-fest because my main character stretches everything out into an epic angst-fest. If I didn't love it, I'd freaking hate it hehe.

Hi super subscribers and remarkable readers!!! What's-a-happen with you?? Oh, frustrated with the slow updates and even slower plot progression? Yeah, me too. Cross my heart it'll pick up =]

"New Morning" by: Alpha Rev. And, yes, I did watch The Last Song, I admit to doing that. I'd rather not discuss it, I'd just like to forget the entire experience. Thank you. This is a pretty good song though lol. And The Raveonettes song from the movie was good too. (lol I am so f*cking link code happy, omg).

"Pale Blue Eyes" by: Velvet Underground. To make up for watching The Last Song.

.Comment on Robin's frustrations (or whatever you want)!!..

PS- last time I promised cuddles from Robin and I didn't get him to deliver! I extend my apologies *smacks Robin on the back of the head* "Oh, yeah, uh, I'm sorry too"