Status: Reported!!!

Disenchanted

Nobody Wants A 16 Year Old Teenager

Riley’s POV

I walked down the streets towards the skate park with my bored in hand. I wasn’t the best skater or the worst. I was in the middle, Wait I’m getting way ahead of myself….
Well I’m Riley Manson no relation to Marilyn Manson….

I’m a teenager 16 years old…I’m an orphan both of my parents died… My mom in a car accident and my father in war. I live in a shit hole of an orphanage in New Jersey…nothing special about me…. I’m about 5”4 and I have black hair and hazel eyes.

I have two friends LeeLee a girl who has red hair and her twin brother Murder who has black hair.

They are the only people I talk to about stuff in my past, my mom, my dad, and my suicide attempts.

Yes it’s true! I have tried to kill myself…No I don’t cut! I took a bunch of pills I found in the medication cabinet in the bathroom.

Then I tried to hang myself…

But everyone says I have so much to live for…I think they are all full of bullshit!

Now anyways as I was saying I’m currently on my way to the skate park…

I’m not that great of a skater but I’m not the worst one in history…

“Hey look its Riley!” Murder shouted running towards me hugging me.

“C…Can’t breathe!” I said as he let go. That boy is way stronger then he knows….

I sat down not really wanting to skate now….. LeeLee was flirting with some really hot skater boys. If only I had her confidence levels I would be so fucking happy!

She walked back over towards me and Murder.

“Let me guess you slut you got his number?” murder asked looking at her with a smirk. She
nodded and giggled.

“Yeah he’s fucking hot! I mean not as hot as Gerard Way but hey….” I rolled my eyes.

Let me tell you something’s about LeeLee.

Okay well her real name is Leah and she’s a total female player, she loves to mess with the guys minds. She loves My Chemical Romance almost as much as me… almost! She has this big crush on Gerard Way the MARRIED lead singer….

She’s also extremely random…she will walk up to strangers and pretend to know them just
to talk to them….I mean damn she had the confidence and shit I want….

“DAMN IT! RILEY ARE YOU ALIVE!” She screamed in my ear.

“FUCKING EH!” I shouted at her. She smiled at me and held out her phone.

“Hi-Low?” I asked that’s how I’ve always answered the phone don’t ask…

“Riley where are you?” Mrs. Daniels asked.

“Out what’s it to you?” I asked I heard her sigh… Me and her used to get along until she stopped me from killing myself.

“Are you staying the night with Leah and Jason?” she asked in an agitated voice I almost wanted to say no but I sighed looking at LeeLee.

“LeeLee can I stay the night at joo place?” I asked wiggling my eyebrow at her. She nodded

“Yup peaces Bitch see you tomorrow at 6am!” I shouted into the phone then hitting the end button.

“Why the fuck are you getting up so early?” Murder asked me wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Okay time for some facts about Murder

One his real name is Jason, He’s exactly like me…..I mean so much it’s almost as if we were meant to be twins not him and Leah….

He’s always protective of me…me and him used to date… then we ended it and decided to
be friends. He loves My Chemical Romance just like me and LeeLee he took us to one of their concerts at a bar down by the orphanage…

I know what you’re thinking……

Who the fuck puts an Orphanage next to a fucking bar!

“Hello! Riley are you arguing with yourself again!” Murder asked waving his hand in front of my face.

I looked at him and laughed. “No…..Maybe…Yes so what…it’s about you!”

He smiled at me and got up. “Come on let’s go home and tell my mom you’re staying over.”

He grabbed my hand and shouted to LeeLee to hurry up.

I got on my skateboard and we road to his house which wasn’t far.

We all walked into the house and Mrs. Smith greeted us.

“Hey kids!” she said holding a book in one hand and a glass of wine in the other.

Oh yeah did I forget to mention LeeLee and Murder’s parents are loaded!

“Hey! Mrs. Smith!” I said as Murder dragged me upstairs to his room.

“Whoa there boy…Calm yourself.” I said petting his head. He rolled his eyes.

“Hey…uh….do you think we….uhm…you know…” He stuttered.

Yes he and I were friends with benefits….sometimes.

I nodded and he kissed me.

*1 hour later*

I was showered and in a pair of cloths I had in my bag which so happened to be a dress…fair warning I wear funky dresses a lot.

I sat down on LeeLee’s bed as she was web chatting with a friend of hers from Canada
who had just seen My Chemical Romance so all you could really hear was squealing.

LeeLee had this crazy Idea that if she were to wake up extra early she could go to the airport and Meet Gerard way….

I laughed my ass off when she told me the plan.

“STOP laughing at me! It will work! I will meet him!” she said getting all defensive.

“Okay Okays no need to bite my head off!” I said holding my arms up in front of me.

She giggled.

*The Next Morning 3am*

“Wake up! I need to get to the airport!” LeeLee shouted to Murder she had woke me up at 2 to help her get ready….

I heard Murder mumble something about going to die soon if he didn’t get sleep.

I laughed hard and smacked his ass. “GET UP!! she wants to drop me off at the orphanage before their flight comes in!”

He jumped up and tossed on some cloths.

“Let’s go! Before I change my fucking mind!” he grabbed his keys. Yes he’s the only one who can drive…LeeLee can’t she has ADHD so she’s always to pre-occupied….which is best for everyone on the road…

They dropped me off at the orphanage and I walked to the back and walked in I heard some kids already up so I ran to my room and locked the door.

*2 hours later*

“Riley!” I heard Mrs. Daniels shout through the door.

“WHAT!” I shouted back I heard her unlock the door and walk in I was sitting on the window seat looking out the window.

“There are some people coming to look at kids would you kindly let me let them come up and meet you?” she asked

I rolled my eyes but nodded…..

I bet if anything I could get rid of these ones faster than any of the others all she would have to say is 16 years old and has tried to kill herself 2 times….

I lay down on my bed. Best prepare myself for another preppy family looking for the perfect little 2 year old with blonde hair and blue eyes….

I made myself realize at 15 nobody wants a 16 year old teenager that has black hair and paints her face with dark colors….plus me having tattoo’s and piercings don’t help me much….

The only people who loved me were my mom and dad and they are dead and aren’t coming back….

I sighed and turned on my radio putting on My Chemical Romance’s “The Ghost Of You”

I loved Gerard’s soothing voice…it always made me feel better….His band has saved my life….too many times to count…

Thank You FUCKING God For My Chemical Romance!
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter!!! WHOOP!!! Next to update is.....XxMsGerardPunkWayxX Then introducing Katsumi!!!! WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment! Subscribe show us some love!!! please if you read Lost (Adopted By Brian Haner Jr) You'll Love this Story!!!