Status: Reported!!!

Disenchanted

Are You Trying To Get Killed

Katsumi's POV

Sitting on the plan back to Jersey was insanely crazy mostly everyone was asleep and other then that I was lost in my thoughts of my past and how I’d come to be a part of this loving family that was about to grow even bigger, my one year anniversary with Mikey is coming up in a few day I am so stoked…

“Katsumi you’re going to get yourself killed.” Kari told her friend as she dove in to the mosh pit hitting people left and right. And soon she was wheeled out on a stretcher “I told you this would happen.” Kari called to her, “I’ll be back in no time save me some beer.” Katsumi called back to her friend this was all part of her plan...

“Why’d they bring you back here your fine.” A Medic told her, she nodded her head as if to say I know when the guys walked past her, “Hey do you guys always walk past your injured fans?” Mikey nodded and the rest walked on by. “I’ve seen you before at shows.” She nodded “Yeah I’m like the biggest fan.” She laughed, as he walked a little closer.

“You know you don’t look to hurt.” He told her a knowing smirk on his face. “Yeah well I figured I’d been to enough show’s it was time I sneak back to meet you guys.” She laughed rubbing a hand nevervously on the back her neck… “Well umm look I’ve got to go but here’s a back stage pass.” He laughed going to get on the stage.

“Katsumi, what the fuck where you thinking?” Kari asked when her friend came back out from the medic area. “What I planned to do the whole time, I met Mikey Fucking Way.” She beamed, the rest the night going smoothly, even meeting the rest the guys went well.

She’d ended up giving Mikey her E-mail and number and was shocked at the fact he’d stayed in touch, and soon enough she was taking a trip to the states and things just kept up from then on.


The plan had finally landed and sure enough someone had to attack Gerard, I think I like her, I thought to myself as Gerard and Frank argued and the guys took a photo with the girl. It was the funniest thing I’d seen in a while and sure enough if I wasn’t dragging Mikey because he was barely conscious I might have said something smart assy!

The car ride was very quite after we dropped Gerard and Harmony off at the adoption place. Me and Mikey where next I dragged him out of the van and in to our home once inside he somehow managed to make it to bed.

He woke a few hours later. “Hey babe.” He said as he came in to the living room a cup of coffee in his hand. “Sleep well?” I asked sitting my comic down, he nodded. “So do you think Gerard and Harm found them a kid?” I asked him, a light smile on my face. “I’m sure they did, just hopefully it’s calmer then Frank.” He laughed. “I told Gee he didn’t need a kid we had Frank.” I smacked his arm and told him he needed to get dressed soon as it would be time to go to his brothers house to meet the kid if they’d found one..

Sure enough they had and she was perfect or at least she seemed to be, we were about to leave when I got an idea, I walked over to Harmony and told her we should go shopping before me and Mikey left going home to sleep
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its been a bit since you had and update and I am sorry, please for give me this is my first co-write tell me what you think.

Xo Kat.