Sequel: I'm Still Breathing
Status: Active

Smashed Into Pieces

You are the beats to my rhythm, You'll move and dance to what I say.

I'm not a virgin, I've had sex one time before with my ex. well, some of my friends call it kind of rape, 'Coz I was drunk and he wasn't. I'm not sure what to call it but I never had sex with him again, then we broke up a month ago.

Right now, I've never wanted anything as much as I want Alex. Every part of my body is screaming for him, as we lay here in my bed, naked. He look me into my eyes and gulp slightly.

“are you sure on this?” I nods then pulls his head down to my lips, connecting them in a passionate kiss, a kiss filled with lust, from both of us. He enters me, making me gasps and groan in pain and lust.

“Oh..god! so..tight” he moan quietly into my ear. I groan as he starts to thrust faster, we both moan quietly, so no one hear us. I don't wanna think about what my parents would say about this.

“Alex.. faster!” I gasp into his ear, he obey and thrust faster inside of me, I moan, feeling my walls clench around his manhood, knowing I'm close. He groans putting his hands around my waist then starts to sit up on his knees picking me up with him. I gasp and keep holding my arms around his neck then bury my head into his neck.

“Ohmygod!” I moan into his neck as he grab my ass and start to move me up and down his cock. We both moan in pleasure, I moan loudly into his neck, as he hit my spot. We lay back in the bed and he keep thrusting until not long after, he come. He pull out of me then lay down beside me pulling me into him trying to get his breath back, I look up at him breathing fast.

“That's was.. Oh,my,god..” I say trying to get my breath back, he laughs quietly, kissing the top of my head.

“Yeah, I've never felt so great after having sex, as you just made me feel” he tells me. I smile looking up at him and give him a peck on the lips. I then gulp looking at the clock.

“You need to go back to your room, I don't want to think about what will happen if my parents found you here in my bed” I exclaim, he nods and sigh rubbing my back.

“I'm gonna wait till you fall asleep” he smiles, I laugh slightly burying my head into his naked chest. I can't believe this just happened, I just had sex with the man I love. This is unbelievable. I've never felt so great, so, beautiful in my life, as he just made me feel. I smile for myself and fall to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
...

Feedback would be nice :*