Sequel: I'm Still Breathing
Status: Active

Smashed Into Pieces

Would you stay, would you run?

I smiles walking down the street looking at the stores. Alex walks beside me curious of all the things there's happening around us. I giggle slightly of his look, it's priceless. When get to the end of the street, it's were the ruins are.

“what's the story behind these ruins?” Alex asks as we go sit down on one of the ruins walls. I smiles looking at him.

“well all these ruins were once big walls protecting this city, the water was much higher up and went to right there” I point at a small hill. Alex nods.

“there was a castle over there, but a big war came and all there's left is 'Gåsetårnet' in english 'the goose tower' it's really famous, I've been up there twice.” he looks at me smirking.

“well if it is so famous, why have you only been up there twice? I mean, if you really like it so much you would have been up there much more.” I smiles then sigh.

“the best thing about 'the goose tower' is it's sight from the top. But I'm afraid of heights, so there's really nothing for me up there.” he makes an “O” mouth, and I giggles slightly. He smirks the moves over and positions himself between my legs. I laugh putting my hands around his neck.

“one time I would like to hear the story behind that gold goose on the top of that tower” he smirks and moves his lips in so they're inches from mine. I look at his lips sinking some spit.

“yeah.. another time for that story” he smirks then crashes his lips into mine in a seductive and sensitive kiss. I moan into his lips as his put his hands under my t-shirt and rub my stomach in a nice way. We pull apart and he look at me smiling.

“I love you kiddo..” I gasp inside. Did he really say those words, does he really mean them? Does he really love me? Omg! I hope this isn't a dream! I gulps then smiles.

“I love you to Alex..” he smiles pushing his lips into mine, then grab my hand and lead me down to a place hidden hidden from the city by bushes and trees. It all is what I dreamt it to be, the love, the talk, the sex. it all is a sweet part from my dream world, and now I'm living it with the man I love.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for keeping ya waiting :iii
give me 2 comments by tonight and I'll post one more CH today xD

BTW if you find any places where there's missing an "C" I'm sorry.. my C key is being gay ):