Sequel: I'm Still Breathing
Status: Active

Smashed Into Pieces

Told you I'd be here forever.

Alex's POV
I smile laying in my bed thinking of Kiddo, everything she have and everything she is, well, it's just perfect. She's perfet, and I remember what I told her yesterday, I meant every word I said to her.

FLASHBACK
we're laying in the grass outside her house. No one is home so it's a perfect advange to have some time alone. Kiddo sigh cuddling more into me laying her head on my chest. I smile putting my arm around her. She smiles slightly.

“this is perfect.. I never want it to end..” she say. I gulps slightly. End? Why should this end? I want it to be forever, I love her.

“this is never going to end! How can you say that?” I ask her. She move her head and look at me with sad eyes.

“'Coz soon you have to go home to UK...” Oh.. I forgot. When I go home, she isn't there anymore. I scowls inside, I don't want it to end, I want to be with her.

“I promise you no matter what, I'll be here forever, I mean.. I'll be with you forever, I won't lose, I can't take it, so it won't happen.” she smiles at my words then move up and kisses me, I kiss her back.


END OF FLASHBACK

I sigh. I hope I can keep my promise to her, I can't break my promise. Ed walks into the room throwing himself in his bed sighing. I look at him.

“dude, what's wrong?” I ask him. He looks at me sighing again.

“well.. tomorrow there's a week to we go home.. I really don't want to.. there's nice here.” what! A week?! A week to we go home? No, my promise? Kiddo? I gulps then looks at up doing anything to hold my tears back.

“well.. we have to..” I nearly whisper looking at him. He nods slightly then sigh burying his head in the pillow. I gulps looking at the ceiling thinking of my promise. I knew I couldn't keep, I knew I would somehow break her heart. I just wish I didn't had to, 'Coz I love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took so long time for this CH, but I was kinda out of inspiration, I'm sorry :( I hope you like it, and I've decided that there's only going to be like 25 CH. or around there but there'll be a sequel to this one (: and I'm working on a sequel to my Patrick Stump story so stay tuned for that one!
K!ddo xXx