Sequel: I'm Still Breathing
Status: Active

Smashed Into Pieces

It could kill, if I ever leave you.

ALEX'S POV
I sigh leaving Kiddo alone in her room. She told me she needed to think and I understand her. Why did I even say that? I meant to ask her nicely if she wanted to come with me back to England, but now I've made it seem like she have no option. She either swim or sink.

I sigh getting into the room I'm sharing with Ed, I then throw myself in the bed burying my head in the pillow. What a mess I've got myself and poor kiddo in. she's so young and so pretty, and I'm just a fucktard for doing this to her. To put her in a situation where she have to decide whether she wants to leave everything behind and come with me, or she wants to stay and lose me. The lose part will destroy our both, I know it. I groans loudly burying my head more into the pillow then sigh loudly.

“what's wrong dude?” I hear Ed's voice ask me. I gulps then lift my head looking at him. Should I tell him or..

“there's just this uh.. friend, that has a girlfriend he have given a decision, and now he regrets it a lot..” Ed nods slightly. I think he know the truth, that's Ed for you. He's no mind reader, fuck no. he just know when I use that story it's me I'm talking about, but he also know I won't tell who the girl is.

“so.. this friend of yours, did he give her a tough decision?” he asks. I sigh nodding a lot.

“her toughest ever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I lied ::shifty:
next up very soon xD
you could actually count down :D