Sequel: I'm Still Breathing
Status: Active

Smashed Into Pieces

My hands are so cold when you're not there.

it has been a week since Elliot Minor left, since, since Alex left me. He was so angry that I couldn't go with him, he left me so broken, so smashed into pieces. I haven't been the same since he left. He took the best of me with him. I don't understand how I'm still able to breath, and if that haven't been the worse, then I'm constantly sick. I keep throwing up, I don't have a taste for food, everything I eat comes up. It's not fair.

“ANNIZETTE SKJØDT! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!” my teacher yell at me. I snap out of my world then look at her.

“uhuuh?” is all I can get out. She sigh throwing her hands in the air in defeat. So she finally have given up fighting with me. Woho. Like my day couldn't get worse. Then the bell rings out for lunch, I sigh getting up then pack my things down in my bag and walks out.

“kiddo! Wait for me!” my friend Michelle yells. I stop up looking at her, she reach to my side and we starts walking again.

“so.. what's wrong with you, you haven't been the same since Elliot Minor left.” I sigh feeling sick of the name.

“it's a long story, but to keep it short, I was dating Alex, the lead singer from the band, and when they had to go home he gave me an option. Go with him or stay here. I chose to stay. He didn't like it..” she gasps then pats my shoulder. I look at her feeling the tears press to fall, but I won't let them.

“it'll all be okay again kiddo” she smiles. I smile back to her then gulps feeling something on the way up. I run out to the schools toilet then throw up, emptying my half empty stomach right down in the toilet. Michelle had followed me holding my hair. I sigh throwing up again then put my hands under the water to get something to drink. Michelle gulps looking at me in the mirror, I look back at her sighing.

“what?”

“Kiddo.. have you been to the doctor lately?” she asks. What a stupid question of course I haven't!

“of course not.” I answer flatly back her. She gulps slightly.

“well maybe you should.. or get a pregnancy test..” a what?!

“what?! I'm no-” then it hit me. I have been sick for 2 weeks now. I can't eat I'm sick in the morning. My stomach hurts. I could be pregnant. Oh my fucking god!
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprise surprise!
is she pregnant or not? :o
find out soon xD