Sequel: I'm Still Breathing
Status: Active

Smashed Into Pieces

There's more torture than pleasure.

I sigh in relief as the class ends. I put my stuff back into my back then gets up waiting for Anne and Maria, 'Coz I'm taking the bus together with them. I hear that some of the slutty girls in our class is talking to Elliot Minor, I sigh looking down. They're probably hitting on them, Alex would never like someone like me. Anne and Maria finish up packing their bags and we walk out of the class. I got the feeling that I was being watched as I walked out of the class, but lay it behind. No one would watch me.

“how long is there before the bus go?” Maria asks. I look at my mobile then sigh.

“20 minutes.” she groans and we sigh standing outside talking a little, then the principal walk up to me.

“Annizette can I talk with you?” I gulps and nods looking at my friends, they were mouthing 'what have you done now?' I shrugs following the principal to his office. We get in and I gulps as he closes the door sighing and sits down. No one say a thing then there's a knock on the door and in walk Ed, Teddy, Dan, Alex and Ali. The principal smiles slightly.

“ah there you are guys. Okay Annizette I have something to talk with you about.” he say looking serious at me. I gulps hoping it wasn't about the perverted song me and Anne made.

“if this is about the song me and Anne made in English, then in my defense she started” I speak out quickly. He looks at me weirdly then sigh slightly.

“no it's not about the song Annizette.” I sigh in relief then nods. Happy it wasn't then they would have had another reason to kick me out of this place. He folds his hand looking at the EM, then at me.

“the Poland workers who live at your parents house when they work, are they living there now?” he asks me. I shake my head.

“no they went home yesterday.”

“when do they come back?”

“umm in about 3 months.” I tell him. He nods then smiles slightly.

“can you call your mom right away to ask if these 5 guys can live at your place till they go home?” I nods then pick up my mobile calling my mom. We talk in about 5 minutes then I hung up.

“they can, she'll get the rooms ready.” he nods then smiles to the guys. They smile back slightly.

“well guys now we have solve the sleeping part, I hope you'll have some nice weeks here” they nods saying thank you.

“oh and Zette, you're showing them the way to your home.” I sigh and nods knowing I won't be going to take the bus with my friends now. As we walk out from the principals office I meet up with my friend and tell them it all, we hugs goodbye and I walk with Elliot Minor out to the parking lot to discover they came here in their tour bus. I sigh as they walk over and opens the bus, I follows them in and sits down. Again no one say a thing. Ed gulps then starts up a conversation.

“I'm Ed, this is Dan, Teddy, Alex and Ali” he tells pointing at the guys, I nods smiling slightly.

“I knew that. I'm Annizette but everyone calls me Kiddo so yeah, please call me that to” they smiles and nods. Then the bus drives off towards my home.

*****

We arrive at my house. I live out in a forest 'Coz we have a lot of animals. I sigh then walks out meeting up with my mother, she smiles slightly at me then sigh greeting the guys and show them their rooms. I just walk up to mine closing the door and throw my back on the floor, then I crash down in my bed sighing. My mom opens the door looking at me.

“Zette you need to clean the room it looks awful!” I groans loudly lifting my head looking at her.

“I'll do it now mom” she nods then walks out. I sigh and keep laying with my head burried in my bed, then gets up and opens up for my laptop. Then I go to the music player and push play for my random music list I have on. BrokeNCYDE with freaXXX starts playing through the speakers I've added to my laptop. I sigh starting to clean my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
CH 2, I'll keep write as fast as I can (:

Feedback loves :*