Sequel: I'm Still Breathing
Status: Active

Smashed Into Pieces

What did I do to deserve this?

I'm sitting on the toilet starring at nothing, waiting for the answer that might chance my life. The pregnancy test is laying in front of me. If I'm pregnant it can change my life, 'Coz I'm can't take an abort, but I'm surely not ready to be a single mom. And Alex, how can I tell him? He's mad at me for not being able to come with him, what will he think of this?

I push a hand through my hair and look at my cell-phone. No messages, still good time back. I lay the cell-phone my leg and stares and nothing. Can I do this? Can I raise a child there has 50% chance of looking like Alex? By now I'm starting to imaginary how the child could look like. Blond curls maybe. The blond from me, the curls from Alex. It would still be a beautiful child, I think.

I sigh rubbing my face. It's stupid to imaginary these kinds of this just yet. I have something to wait on. The stupid thing in front of me, I have to wait to it turn into what shows if I'm pregnant or not. I'm not sure what I want it to show myself. If I ever see Alex again, how could I then walk up to him and say;

“oh hey Alex, good to see you again! By the way I've been pregnant with your child and I chose to have it. Congrats! You're a daddy!”

no, that would so weird, and I would be ashamed of what he would answer. Ugh, this is to weird! I can't be pregnant, I'm so young! And we did protect us all the time, or did we? Have we one time been so caught up in each other that we forgot the condom? If so then we asked for this, but Alex are leaving me behind with the problem, so I guess I asked for this.

My alarm goes off, and I jump in shock 'Coz I was caught in my own world. I turn it off, then gulps looking at the pregnancy test in front of me. Pink, it's pink. What does pink mean? I gulps grabbing the box and reads on it. Pink means positive, holy crap!

I gasps dropping the box looking at nothing. I-I'm pregnant, I'm really pregnant! I have to go to the doctor now, I need to know if this is real!
♠ ♠ ♠
DUMDUMDUMDUUUUM!
then we just need the doctor to find out if she is xD