Sequel: I'm Still Breathing
Status: Active

Smashed Into Pieces

Last years wishes, are this years apologies

Alex's POV.
I can't believe it, she loves me, kiddo actually loves me. God, I wished that chick, Nana would have left me alone, but no, instead she had to follow me around the whole school. I don't like her either way, I like kiddo. Fuck, this is so messed up. Why did I leave the room when she told me she loved me? I'm such a fucking twat!

I lift my head from the bed sighing. My head is spinning and hurting from all the thoughts crashing around in my head. Why couldn't that girl Nana just leave me alone? Well, kiddo said she is her enemy, and if kiddo loves me, I understand what Nana was doing. What a bitch.

I need to tell Kiddo what I feel her. Else I've just waisted my chance completely. I gulp getting up from the bed walking out in the hall, the guys walk past me into the room, but it's like I can't hear them, their laughing but I can't hear it.

I can only hear my own heartbeat, my own breath, everything else has silenced. I walk down the hall and stop in front of her door, I gulp then knock slightly on the door. No answer, I open the door slightly to see her small fragile body laying in the bed raising and falling slightly, she's sleeping.

I walk in and closes the door, then lay down in the bed beside her, wrapping my arms around her body. She sigh in sleep then turn around nuzzling into my chest. I freeze at first but then sigh, I could really get used to her laying like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short :/
feedback would be nice :*

next CH is going to be hot xD
try to figure out (;
3 comments for next CH (: