Soulmates

Ever land land of the mist and power

Wow this place is awesome.She told me i had to return as queen but this place is huge it looks like does Harry Potter movies soo cool and magical.The white and black bricks that made up the fancy castle made it look like a neutral place were dark and light came together it was amazing how much i did not know as she told us how i came to be.
"so um powers you say but i feel the same"
she looked at me and said"its because they are still sleeping"
their was a commotion i could hear it but what was it we turn a corridor in the large paths when in the garden which were amazing i saw him"what are you doing let him goo!"
i screamed with all my might they had Aiden tiad up like a prisoner
"who are you women should not speak up"said a buff looking guy
"how dare you speak to her like that"
"oh lady mage i did not see you who's is this is she a companion of yours"
"don't you recognize here looks"
he stared at me and it made me really uncomfortable and than his face became grave and he said"my lady queen I'm soo sorry i should be punish"he grab a sword and was about to stab himself when i said "stop don't do that its OK" i said grabbing his hand
"but my queen i spoke out of line "
"its OK" i said smiling up at him
tears came to his eyes and said"you really are like her your mother"
!?"my mother"said my brother
"yes her mother"
"um mister can you let him goo"i said not taking my eyes of Aiden
he looked from me to Aiden and smile"oh i see sorry to have hurt you mate my Queen"
i blushed did he mean boyfriend"er his not my boyfriend his just a friend"
"oh Mage does she not know anything about soul mates"
"well no Miss Queen did you read the book my mother gave you"
i nodded and took it out of my sweater
"well should i explain than but first let me take him to heal"