Teardrops on my pointe shoes, guitar and mask

Silly God Disco

The next day there was a birthday party for Aoi. It was just the eight of them, but they made a great and big party. Petra, Kai and Maggie made a big blue cake with his name and lots of candles. Dominika and Ruki were decorating the house, while Uruha and Reita were supposed to keep Aoi out from the house for the day and he was supposed to come back home at six.

The party preparations were lonely for Maggie, because Ruki and Dominika were giggling in the living room, where Dominika was falling into Ruki’s arms, when she slipped off the ladder, as she was putting on the decorations on the lamp. Maggie was smiling, when she saw Kai and Petra making the frosting. Petra whipped some on her finger and placed it on his nose, squealing “kawaii snowman!” Maggie sighed, sat down and was looking at them dreamily, thinking about Aoi.

“Really, Domu-chan, you’re so clumsy. How are you going to survive a live?” He chuckled, as he let Dominika down on her feet.

“Live? Do you think I’ll have a live?” She asked him shocked, as she took out the tatter tots and sprinkled them on the ground.

“Of course! Like, you have about 3 singles on our CD. The next live we have, you are the most important and awaited part of it!” Ruki said dramatically, as he took a handful of tatter tots and threw them in the air. Dominika laughed.

“Well then be ready to run away from tomatoes.” Ruki laughed.

“Silly.” As if on cue, Dominika’s mobile phone started ringing. Ruki’s voice started singing through her phone in Silly God Disco.

“Uru-chan!” She answered it.

“You have to hold him for a bit longer. Remember the deal!” She said importantly, as she stuffed her hand in the silver sprinkles and sprinkled Ruki with them.

“Do I look like furniture to you?” He asked her with a laugh. Dominika stuck out her tongue at him and winked.

“Okay, try to hold him for another 30 minutes. Try! Okay, see ya.” She clapped her phone shut.

“We have thirty minutes to finish everything.” She told him seriously. She ran over to the kitchen, slapped the door open to find Maggie putting the chips and popcorn in bowls, while Kai and Petra were making sandwiches of every kind.

|Guys, we have 30 minutes. Aoi is apparently getting bored.” She told them.

“I told ya I was supposed to go with him.” Maggie murmured. Her face was happy.

“Whaa? Kai-kun, let’s move it!” Petra ordered him, as she sped on cutting the bread.

“Ouch!” She yelled, as her hand flew away from the knife to her mouth.

“Are you okay?” Kai asked her concerned, as he stopped buttering the piece of bread he had. Petra quickly nodded her head.

“Just a flesh wound.” She said lightly. Maggie laughed.

“Go, go, quickly bandage it and stop the bleeding! Jasper can come any minute!” Petra squealed as she ran from the kitchen upstairs. Maggie chuckled as she picked up the knife.

“Are you sure you want to cut it?” Kai asked her gently, as if not to anger her. Maggie barked a laugh.

“Don’t worry about me. Knowing how to handle a knife is one of the most important things in Slovakia.” She said, as she threw the knife in the air and caught it.

“I’ll go to Petra.” Dominika said, as she ran out of the room.

“So, how did you like the guitars?” Uruha asked Aoi, as he steered the steering wheel of the big black van they’ve borrowed from Ruki. Aoi looked lost in thought.

“Huh? Oh, yeah, they were great.”

“Thought about putting one of them on your wish list?” Asked Reita, as he leaned back in his seat. Aoi grinned at him.

“No, actually, I think Angelina is still good.”

“Uh-huh!” Reita said, interested.

“And how did you like the boy ride out?”

“Boy ride?” Aoi laughed.

“Whaat!” Uruha looked at him through the back mirror. He drove into the garage of the house they were living in.

“Yes, yes, Uru-chan, your boy ride out was awesome.” He patted his head. Uruha pumped his fist in the air.

“Yosh! Success!”

“If you can call it that way…” Muttered Aoi still loud enough for Uruha to hear as he stepped out of the car. Uruha’s Hey! was muffled and he could hear Reita’s laughter more clearly, as she stepped out of the car. The door, which was leading from the garage to the house opened.

“Yuu-kun!” Maggie said happily, as she skipped down the first two steps and she jumped from the last one on Aoi. He caught her in the air.

“Hey.” He greeted her with a laugh.

“Missed you.” She whispered in his ear.

“Missed you, too.” He said back.

“Oh, god I think I’m gonna gag.” Moaned Uruha from behind.

“Oh, shut up!” Maggie laughed at him, as she jumped off Aoi.

“Comon, let’s go inside. You’re frickin’ cold!” Exclaimed Maggie with a shudder.

“Well, it is the 20th of January.” Said Reita matter-of-factly.

“Oh, shush, Mr. I-know-everything-that’s-why-I-hide-my-nose.”

“Good one.” Aoi commented, as she held up his hand.

“Thanks.” She slapped his hand.

As they entered the house, Ruki, who was hiding behind the couch, Dominika, who was under the table, Petra, who slammed the door open and Kai behind her, plus Reita, Uruha and Maggie yelled.

“Happy Birthday!” Maggie took out the tatter tots and sprinkled them on Aoi. He laughed.

“That’s why I had to endure Uruha’s boy ride out?” He asked.

“Hey! It was a good night out!” He said, offended.

“Thanks, guys!” He grinned at them. Petra remembered.

“Ooh, ooh, the cake!” She squealed, as she pushed Kai back inside the kitchen. Maggie lifted herself on her toes and leaned on Aoi.

“They’re so cute together.” She whispered with a giggle. He laughed and nodded.

“I wonder how long is that going to take.”

“Not long. Petra’s quick.”

“Happy Birthday to you!” Petra and Kai came out, singing with the blue cake in their hands. Everyone joined them and after they finished, Aoi thanked everybody and was about to blow out the candles, when Kai blew them out for him, earning a whack from both Aoi and Petra. Kai and the others laughed.

“So adorkable.” Dominika commented and laughed.

“Presents!” She squealed, as she dashed out of the room.

“Aren’t we gonna eat the cake first?” Petra moaned.

“No, first presents! Comon, let’s get presents!” Maggie ran after Dominika, grabbing both Uruha and Reita by the hands and dragging them behind her. Petra sighed.

“What’s so good about presents before cake?” She asked quietly, as she gently grabbed Kai by his hand and led him out to get their gifts for Aoi. They barely dodged Dominika, who was running back with a present under her arm. Reita and Uruha followed her.

“Guys, are you here yet?” Dominika called at Petra, Kai and Maggie.

“Domu, for the last time, this isn’t your birthday! There is no need for you to get excited!” Petra yelled back, and there was Maggie’s faint laughter heard.

“Shut up!” Dominika called back with red cheeks, as now the laughter was clearly heard. Petra, Kai and Maggie entered the room with big grins on their faces. Both Kai and Petra sported a present in their hands. Aoi turned to Ruki.

“What about you, youngster? Aren’t you gonna get anything for me?” Aoi asked with a husky, old voice. Ruki glared at him playfully.

“My present is with Maggie’s.” Aoi turned to Maggie and he didn’t even need to ask.

“Mine goes last! Quickly, open the others!” She clapped her hands with a cheery smile.

“Everyone in line behind me!” Dominika called.

“God, we’re not a kiddy 20 like you, we are sophisticated adults.” Petra snorted as she gave the cake a hungry glance.

“Yes, says the one who wants to have a competition “who eats his piece of cake the fastest without using hands.” Maggie smirked.

“Hey, that was supposed to be a surprise! You ruined it, Gollum!”

“Why Gollum?”

“Because!”

“Guys, you’re gonna make me cry!” Dominika sobbed.

“Sorry.” Petra said.

“Sorry.” Maggie imitated her.

“Don’t apologize so much.” Dominika said, as she stepped to Aoi.

“We’re sorry!” Maggie and Petra said in union and Dominika flinched. The guys laughed. Dominika slapped her forehead and reached out her hand. Aoi took it.

“Dear Yuu, Happy Birthday, lots of love, health, WEALTH and music in your life.” Dominika said with a huge smile.

“Thanks.” Aoi smiled back and Dominika hugged him. She then went to stand next to Ruki. Reita came up and started congratulating him.

“So…what did you buy him?” Dominika asked Ruki, as she looked up at him. He looked at her and grinned.

“It’s a surprise.” He said with a wink.

“Aww, comoon! Whisper.” She said quietly, as she stood up on her tip-toes and leaned into Ruki for balance. Ruki chuckled as he placed his hand around her ear.

“A surf suit.” He whispered into her ear gently. The warm breath hit Dominika and she shivered involuntarily. His voice was just so…

“What about you?” He asked her quietly, as the breath hit her again. She fought against the shiver that wanted to come down her spine. She cupped Ruki’s ear.

“An iPod. The big one.” She whispered. Her arms were propped on Ruki’s shoulders, so she felt when they rippled.

“Good idea.” He whispered back and Dominika leaned away. She was sure her face was red as a tomato but with shock she realized that Ruki’s cheeks were reddened as well. She smirked and whispered.

“Two can play this game, Takanori.” He grinned.

“Let’s see who will win.” He smirked back. By that time Aoi had both Uruha’s and Reita’s gifts and Petra just gave him hers. Kai looked at Maggie and nudged his arms. She shook her head.

“Mine goes last, so…there!” She laughed, when Kai smiled cheekily and stepped to Aoi to congratulate him. Aoi thanked him and was about to open the presents.

“Wait, me and Ruki!” Maggie said hurriedly. Dominika pushed Ruki to Aoi. They shook hands, Ruki said something, and they laughed and hugged. When Ruki stepped away, Maggie came closer. Aoi stretched out his hand. She was about to grab his, but then she slapped it away.

“Oh, screw it!” She said with a laughed, as she hugged him tightly.

“Happy Birthday, Yuu-kun.” She laughed again, when Aoi grinned and made a kissy face, as he leaned to Maggie. She made a sound in disapproval, placed her index finger against his lips and pushed him away.

“That’s for later.” She chuckled quietly, as Aoi moaned.

“Such a fun sucker.” He commented.

“The right person to say that, crypt-keeper.” She shot back and everybody laughed. Aoi picked up the first present that he got in his hands and sat down. Everyone found a place so they could see: Maggie sat next to him, Petra sat on the table, pretty far from the cake, but because of the look she had on her face, Kai sat between her and the cake and smiled. Dominika sat in Maggie’s lap, Reita sat on the other couch, Uruha sat next to Aoi from the other side and Ruki sat next to Reita. Aoi ripped off the paper carefully and pulled out a brand new black iPod. His eyes shined with happiness.

“I wanted to buy that one!” He said with a smile, as he opened the box.

“You have brand new headphones in there, too.” Dominika chirped cheekily.

“Thanks, Domu-chan.” He said, his smile widening, as he leaned over to hug her. The next present he opened was a rectangular shaped box. He opened it to find a box of his favorite cigarettes, Marlboro Menthol.

“I know you run out of ciggys a lot.” Reita commented with a grin. Aoi grinned back at him.

“Yeah. Thanks, Ue-chan.” He used his old nickname and grinned. He took out another box to find an envelope inside. Aoi took it out and opened it to find two tickets to the AC/DC concert falling into his hands.

“Just for you to know the classical rock can kick ass, too.” Petra winked at him. Aoi laughed, but looked puzzled.

“Are you implying that I’m fat?”

“Huh?” She didn’t understand.

“Why two?” He asked with a laugh.

“Ooh! The other one’s for Maggie. Or Alys. Or both, you know, a threesome.” Petra wriggled her eyebrows in a suggestive way. Maggie’s cheeks reddened, as she hid her face in Dominika’s back.

“Shut up.” She moaned with a laugh. Aoi leaned over and patter her back with a grin.

“Thanks Petra.” He said to her.

“I hope you’ll like the concert.” She smiled at him. Aoi leaned in for Uruha’s present. He opened it for a new set of expensive strings.

“Thanks, Shima.” He grinned at the guitarist next to him. Uruha returned the grin and they bumped fists.

“Now mine!” Kai called, excited, as he handed him his present. Aoi opened the same square box as Petra’s to find two Metallica tickets inside.

“I know you wanted to see them the last time they were here.” He said with a bashful smile.

“Apparently, you two went present shopping together. How cute.” He squealed in a fake girly tone. Everybody laughed as Kai slapped Aoi’s shoulders playfully.

“Oh, shush.” Petra said with a laugh, as he cheeks tinted a bit pink. Aoi then put the AC/DC and Metallica together and placed them on the other presents.

“So, thanks a lot.” He smiled at them.

“No, no, not done yet!” Maggie squealed, as she pushed Dominika off her and ran to the other room.

“Taka? I need help!” Maggie’s voice called from the room. Ruki got up with a chuckle and he helped Maggie getting a bit…thing through the door. Aoi stood up, a little shocked, when he saw the big present.

“We would get it to you, but it’s a little big…for both of us.” Ruki commented and they laughed.

“Happy Birthday, Yuu-kun.” Maggie congratulated him, as she held the present, so Aoi could rip off the wrapping paper. Under them was a blue surfboard and Ruki handed him blue trunks.

“You know, cos’ you told me you love surfing.” Maggie said with a smile. Aoi was speechless.

“I…you…it…” He slowly mumbled, as he turned the board in his hands.

“He…she…we…” Petra imitated him.

“They…” Dominika continued and they laughed.

“It’s great.” He whispered as he kissed Maggie. This time, she didn’t argue. Everybody “Aww”-ed, only Uruha moaned again. Petra slowly, sneakily stood up and disappeared in the kitchen. She came back with a knife.

“Let’s cut this bastard.” Maggie laughed, as she helped Aoi with the surfboard.

It was around midnight. The party was still going on. Petra, Kai, Uruha and Reita were dancing in the middle of the living room, laughing at Kai’s dance moves. Maggie and Aoi were near the minibar, pouring themselves drinks and laughing at the weird quartet. Right now, Dominika and Ruki fell on the couch, exhausted from the dancing. To be honest, they were a tad bit drunk. Ruki took out a cigarette and lighted it, putting it in his mouth. He inhaled and blew the smoke out.

“So, you still think you can win?” He turned to her and grinned, as he placed the cigarette back in his mouth. Dominika grinned. She leaned over to Ruki, resting her hands on his upper thighs, close to his crotch.

“Of course.” She whispered in his ear, her mouth so close to it, she grazed his earlobe with her lips. She could hear the low growl that emitted from his throat. She giggled sexily, as she turned her head and bit the cigarette that was in his mouth, still not breaking contact with his deep, now amused eyes. She grinned fully at him, showing her perfect white teeth, as she stole his cigarette with only her mouth. Dominika moved the cigarette with her tongue and inhaled, letting the smoke out through the side of her mouth. Dominika wanted to lean away from him, but Ruki wrapped his arms around her waist, making her freeze. It was his turn to lean in. Ruki dipped his head to her collarbone, inhaling her scent. His nose touched her delicate skin, making Dominika lean her head to the side, so he would have better access to her neck. He placed small, butterfly kisses on the side of her neck, making her moan quietly. Ruki moaned as he came up to her ear.

“You still think you can win?” He whispered as he buried his nose into the crook of her neck. Her breath hitched in her throat.

“I…” She licked her dry lips.

“I think this is a win-win situation.” She whispered hoarsely. Ruki chuckled and one of his hands took the cigarette from her mouth. He leaned up, their faces really close.

“You have awfully dry lips.” He whispered, his brown eyes never leaving the sky blue eyes Dominika had. She was able to flash a grin one more time.

“I think so, too. What are you going to do about it, Takanori?” She asked, as her hands went slowly up his body to grasp his blonde hair.

“Don’t tempt me, woman.” He warned her playfully.

“Too late. Too tempted to back off.” Dominika managed to say before she smashed her lips onto Ruki’s.