Teardrops on my pointe shoes, guitar and mask

Takin' back my Love

Dominika woke up to the phone ringing on the night-table, tearing her from her sleep. She moaned quietly, as she leaned over to turn it off her alarm. It was six o’clock in the morning and she was supposed to go to school. To be completely hones, she didn’t want to leave the bed; she didn’t want to leave her sleeping lover, Ruki, whose body was so warm and comfortable. Dominika moaned again, as she sat up. Ruki had his arms around her waist, and when she wanted to stand up, he pushed her down.
”Ne~. Ruki-kun. I have school.” Dominika tried to move again, but Ruki’s arms pulled her tightly to him. He made a sound of disapproval.

“Stay.” He whispered sleepily.

“I can’t. I have to go study.”

“Study what? How to sing? I can teach you that.” He snorted sarcastically. Dominika wasn’t so tired after that. Her boyfriend just said that her school was useless. The same school that got them together. She growled quietly.

“Well maybe you should teach yourself not to be a complete jackass.” She said fiercely, as she dug her nails in Ruki’s forearms. He yelped and stopped hugging her.

“Oi, Dominika, what the hell?” He asked angrily, as Dominika was getting dressed. As she pulled a shirt over her head, she glared at him, taking her bag.

“I don’t only learn how to sing there, dumbass. I learn where singing comes from, types of folklore singing and languages, including Latin. Maybe it was wrong to think of you that you at least know what I’m studying. Sometimes, I wish you would take your head out of your ass and look around you. Maybe that’s too much to expect from you.” Her face was slowly turning from anger to disappointment. Dominika slowly closed the door behind her to find Maggie coming out of her and Aoi’s bedroom. She sighed deeply and looked at Dominika with a soft, but a little sad smile.

“It’s starting to get lonely. I have too much work.” She told Dominika and she nodded. As they went downstairs to the kitchen, they saw Kai cooking. Well, at first. When they greeted Kai, Petra looked at them. She was in front of Kai, cooking with him, holding each other’s hands as they made scrambled eggs.

“Morning, guys.”

“Hey there, lovebirds.” Maggie giggled as she sat down at the table, Dominika following her lead. Petra turned back to cooking to hide her blush.

“Oh shut it.” She said quietly as Kai laughed and kissed her head.

“Why does it get lonely, Maggie?” Dominika asked in Slovak, so Kai wouldn’t understand. They could hear his sob and Petra chuckled.

“Don’t worry, I’ll translate for you.” She turned her head and kissed his jaw. Kai giggled and pressed her back to his body.

“Thanks.”

“I guess there’s no need for Slovak now.” Maggie laughed.

“Well, you see, Yuu-kun sleeps long, and I don’t want to wake him. That means I can’t have nice time with him in the morning. I work the whole day, school in the morning, and dance classes in the afternoon. I have lunch for an hour, but at that time, Yuu-kun is down at the studio. The dance classes I teach are coming up to eight o’clock in the evening. Plus, it’s like in a god forsaken place, so it takes me another hour to come back. When I do so, I’m too tired to even do anything, so I take a shower and go to bed. And the circle goes ‘round again.” She made a circle in the air with her finger, sighing deeply.

“Sometimes I wish Yuu-kun would be an early bird like you, Yukkun. God, your names are almost the same. We should find you a new nickname.”

“Eeh? Why not find Aoi a new nickname? Mine is much older!” Kai protested, as he took a plate and Petra threw some eggs on it.

“That’s why you have to change it. What if your ex-girlfriends were moaning that when you…uhm…you know!” Maggie argued and Kai chuckled quietly.

“Oh yes, they did. Still do.” He leaned over to nip on Petra’s ear. Her cheeks were blazing red.

“Eww, guys! I’m not talking about what I and Yuu-kun do!” Maggie yelled, disgusted.

“No and you don’t. Your hickeys talk for you. Aoi’s a biter.” Dominika commented, as she pressed one of Maggie’s hickeys on her neck. She grinned, but the blush was still visible on her face. Two plates were slammed on the table.

“More eat, less talk. We have school to attend to.” Petra ordered.

“No, WE do. By the look on Kai’s face you want to throw us out so you can go on moaning.” Dominika commented, as she took a bite. Petra slapped her head.

“Hey, respect your elders.”

“Go on, just go. We’ll be able to get out ourselves.” Maggie shooed them away with a wink. Kai chuckled deeply, as he wrapped his arms around Petra’s waist and steered her to the stairwell.

“Buy guys!” Petra was able to call. Maggie sighed, as she dug around in her eggs with distaste.

“At least somebody is getting some.”

Dominika sighed. She was doing that a lot today. The same sarcastic voice, saying that her studies suck and everyone could teach them was repeating in her head like a mantra and she wasn’t able to take it out of her head. Since Maggie got stuck with another contract for her and Petra, Dominika had to walk home after school. Or, so she thought. When she got out of the building a big black van was standing in front of it, a certain blonde being behind the steering wheel. When he saw her, he rolled down the window and she came closer.

“Hey.” He said quietly, as if ashamed of himself.

“Hi.” She said back, not amused. She walked over to the other side and sat in. They were quiet a little, until Ruki didn’t fish out an envelope, giving it to her. Dominika opened it to find a ring she wanted falling into her hands. A little paper was attached to it.

‘I’m sorry I was a douche.’

Dominika looked at him fiercely. She pushed the note back to him.

“No, I’m not taking this apology. You have to say it, Takanori.” He looked at her, shocked.

“You’re not six anymore.” She reminded him. Ruki turned his gaze to the steering wheel, gripping it tightly.

“I’m…I’m sorry I was acting like an idiot. It was morning, and it pissed me off that you had to leave so soon.” He muttered quietly. Dominika smiled slightly, as she slipped the ring on her finger. She then leaned to him and kissed his cheek softly.

“Apology accepted.” She whispered into his ear. He chuckled, as he turned on the engine.

“Shopping?” He asked her and she nodded.

They had a lot of fun shopping. They picked out a lot of costumes for lives, clothes for them and even lingerie, to Dominika’s discomfort. When Ruki saw her fiddle around embarrassingly while looking at a set of a pink lacy push-up bra and string panties, he laughed out loud. That earned him a blushing glare and a slap on the shoulder. He even once barged in her dressing cabin when she was trying something out and they made-out. They both almost forgot about the argument they had earlier.

They were sitting at a coffee house right now. Dominika was talking about the girls, while Ruki talked about the guys.

“Well, Maggie is very unhappy with her work plan. She said she doesn’t get to see Aoi that much. Petra’s fine. She and Kai are doing it whenever they can.” Dominika said, as she sipped on her coffee.

“Respect for both of them. I have a feeling we should be copycats about that one.” he said seriously, but cracked a grin when her cheeks reddened.

“But probably Aoi is thinking the same as Maggie-chan. He told us a long time ago that he wants an independent girl, that works and is able to take care of herself, but not he is moaning that she is working too much and he misses her.”

“Thank god I’m not working like Maggie.” Dominika sighed.

“Thank god you’re working with me.” Ruki laughed, as he leaned over and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. Dominika shied away.

“Taka. People are watching.”

“Let’s move this party to somewhere more private, then.” He whispered huskily in her ear as he threw money on the table, took Dominika’s hand and led her to the car.

The next day Dominika didn’t wake up to the alarm on her cell phone going off, but a much, much more dangerous one sounding. Petra’s loud voice, screaming “EEEH?!”

Her eyes clipped open, as she started to look around for her shirt, which was discarded on the floor, along with other articles of clothing. She then took out a new pair of panties and slipped them on along with her jeans. Dominika stood up and shook her naked, sleeping boyfriend, who was lying on the bed.

“Ruki, wake up. We have a problem!” She told him urgently. The door then slammed open.

“DAMN RIGHT YOU GOT A PROBLEM!” Maggie bellowed, but when she saw Ruki, she covered her eyes.

“And cover him up!” She screamed at Dominika, and she didn’t hesitate. Ruki slowly, groggily sat up and rubbed his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” He asked tiredly. Maggie marched over and slammed something on the bed. She was apparently holding a magazine in her hand, which was now crumpled from the strength that she was holding it with.

“What’s all the commotion?” Aoi asked, as he came inside and wrapped his arms protectively around Maggie’s waist. Maggie didn’t hesitate to lean back against him, but she kept her arms folded on her chest, glaring at the two.

“They-“ Maggie started to explain, but Dominika interrupted her.

“Oh shit.” She breathed as she sat down on the bed next to Ruki and took the paper in her hands. The front page was covered by a big picture of her and Ruki, making out in the cabin.

“Damn right, oh shit.” Maggie muttered.

“Dominika and Ruki are hitting it off hotly in a mall? More about the relationships of Maggie-chan, Petra-chan, Kai-kun and Aoi-kun on pages 31 to 32.” Dominika read out loud. Ruki wasn’t that amused, but Dominika frantically flipped the pages.

“Read about me and Yuu-kun.” Maggie growled as she turned around and hugged Aoi for comfort. Aoi wrapped his arms around her petite body, pulling her closer and rocking them back and forth.

“Maggie-chan is a very talented dancer. She has a lot of schoolwork and after that, she teaches dancing classes. That apparently doesn’t work out for Aoi, Ruki-san said to Dominika-chan, as he sipped on his tea. He is moaning that he misses her and Dominika agreed, that Maggie-chan gets lonely too. Eternal love blooming?

While Maggie-chan’s and Aoi-san’s relationship is lonely, Dominika-chan told Ruki-san, that Kai-kun and Petra-chan are doing just fine, quote doing it whenever they can. Ruki-san then whispered something do Dominika-chan, as he kissed her. After that, he threw some money on the table and led them out, a smirk playing on his face.” She finished reading.

“You know what this can do with your career? With our career?” Maggie asked him quietly, as she looked at him from the corner of her eye. The left one was facing Aoi’s chest.

“I actually don’t see a problem in this. Miyavi has a wife, and he is still popular.” Ruki said with a shrug, as he layed his head on Dominika’s shoulder.

“Yes, but that’s a wife. You know, a ring, babies, stuff like that. This is a girlfriend/boyfriend. You know, dates, sleepovers, and lovey-dovey stuff. That means…I don’t have a clue what the hell it means.” She sighed, as she completely buried her face in Aoi’s chest. He looked satisfied and happy.

“I think it’s great. We can go on actual dates, go shopping, not be so formal on lives, because of the camera.” Aoi counted out.

“But…but…” Dominika tried to oppose. She buried one of her hands in Ruki’s hair, her fingers curling around his strands.

“Things like that happen, when you’re famous.” Ruki said, as his hands wrapped around her waist. Then Dominika realized what it meant. They no longer had to be friendly around each other. They could go on dates without being sneaky. She cracked a smile.

“I guess they do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you'll like it :)