Teardrops on my pointe shoes, guitar and mask

Seipaii no Sayonara

Maggie woke up at 8:00 am. It was pretty late for her, but it was the weekend. Plus, she knew, that everyone was out for the day. Well, except Aoi. He was laying on his back, with her on his chest, his arms around her, making sure she wouldn’t slide off him. Maggie was practically sleeping on her fours, hovering above Aoi. Her head was buried in the crook of his neck and his was against hers. Maggie slowly slid out of his protective embrace, and she patted down to the kitchen. She was going to make breakfast in bed.

Aoi stirred in his sleep, feeling that Maggie was no longer in bed with him. He opened his eyes, slowly, so he could get used to the light. He sighed.

“Gone again, huh?” He asked himself quietly, almost sadly. Maggie was working a lot, which made him appreciate the little tame they had together, and made his feelings clear out. He was in love. It wasn’t this kind of like-a-lot relationships, it was just love. He realized that he doesn’t feel well, when Maggie is away from him. There’s this uncomfortable feeling when she’s in the room, but he isn’t close enough to her. They’ve been dating for six months right now, and he could already picture them out, as a family, with a little child and with rings on their hands. Aoi shook his head again. He was being stupid. When did she leave, he asked himself.

“Eeeh, you’re up? I thought you would crack an eye open at ten at least.” A familiar voice called from the door. His face brightened and he smiled.

“You’re home?” He asked Maggie, as she entered the room with a tray of pancakes. She laughed.

“Of course, it’s Saturday. Where else would I be?” She asked him with a grin.

“I made breakfast.” She told him, still smiling, as she sat on his side of the bed, placing the tray on her lap, while Aoi sat up. Maggie noticed that he took off his lip ring for the night. He looked…just so hot, she would push him up the wall any minute. But there was time for that. They had all day. She smiled at the thought, as she cut up the pancakes. She stabbed one piece with a fork and then leaned to Aoi.

“Open wide.” She told him with a laugh, as he pressed his lips together and shook his head.

“Open wide.” She said again, but when he did the same thing, Maggie shrugged and ate it herself. The shocked face on Aoi’s face was just priceless, forcing Maggie to slap a hand over her mouth, so she wouldn’t spit the food out. After she swallowed the food, she grinned at him.
”What? I’m not going to persuade you like a little kid. You want it, fine. You don’t want it, fine as well.” This time Aoi opened his mouth wide and Maggie laughed at his shining eyes, as she put the pancake in his mouth.

“Where are the others?” He asked her with his mouth full.

“They went to the beach.”

“Eeeh?” He asked, disappointed.

“Why didn’t we go, too?” Aoi asked, as Maggie stuffed another pancake in his mouth.

“I need to relax, and you know I can’t do that near water. Plus, it’s really hot.” She explained with a small, nice smile. Aoi swallowed his food, leaned over and kissed Maggie on the neck. She giggled and shied away.

“You have maple syrup on your lips.” She argued.

“That’s why I can do this.” His tongue darted out and licked its way all the way up to the side of her face. Maggie squealed and leaned back, not realizing that she was sitting on the side of the bed.

“Whoa!” Aoi managed to grab her by the waist, so she wouldn’t fall, but the plate with pancakes toppled over and splattered on her shirt. Maggie moaned.

“Just charming. What am I supposed to do now?” She asked more to herself, as Aoi took the dish and placed it on the ground near the bed.

“Lose the shirt.” He grinned, as Maggie blushed.

“Perv.”

“I like to call myself animalistic.” He said with a predatory grin, as he ripped her shirt off. Maggie covered her chest with her hands, looking shockingly at him.

“Well, I like to call myself feral.” She growled, before pouncing.

........................................................................................................................................................................

“It’s not like I didn’t like it or anything…” Maggie stated after she could talk again. She was lying on her back with Aoi pressed on her, his head on her chest.

“But that didn’t actually solve the problem.”

“Hm, yeah, I can still taste a bit of maple syrup.” Aoi said, as he licked the valley of her breasts. Maggie giggled as she slapped his sweaty back.

“Ew. I’m probably dirtier than I was before. All sweaty. Ew.” She said again.

“Hey, I got an idea!” She pushed Aoi off her and put on her bathrobe. She could hear him snort.

“Just because we’re alone doesn’t mean that I’m gonna walk around nude, no matter how much it turns you on.” She commented dully from the bathroom. Maggie turned the water in the bath on, filling the tub.

“Come!” She called, peeking her head in the bedroom. Aoi grinned, as he stood up and walked over.
”A bath. How nice.” He said, as he came in and pushed Maggie against the wall.

“God, just get in already. It’s cold.” She told him, rolling her eyes.

“I noticed.”

“…”

“Ow! Alright, alright, I’m going in!” Aoi stepped in the bath and then sat down. Maggie got in behind him, having Aoi between her legs. Aoi leaned on his knees, while Maggie was quietly snoozing off on his back.

“Alys?”

“Hm?”

“Are you sleeping?”

“No…just resting.” He hands encircled his waist, as the warm water clashed with their bodies.

“You know what?” Aoi interrupted the silence after a while.

“Hmm?” Maggie purred.

“I’m glad that we didn’t go.”

“Yeah, me too.” He could hear the smile in her voice, as she rubbed his back affectionately.

“Not like that!” He said, laughing.

“Can you hear it?” He asked her. They were both quiet, as Maggie tried hard to catch any sound in the house except of their breathing.

“Calm. Nothing. Silence.” Aoi said.

“No angry Petra, no drunk Kouyou.”

“Yeah. It makes me imagine our ho-“ Maggie stopped talking, realizing her mistake. She wasn’t supposed to talk about living in an own apartment that soon.
”Yeah.” Aoi completed for her.

“It would be a very calm one, wouldn’t it?”

“Yeah. I like my places calm. Well, except lives and shows.” They both laughed.

“I think…” Maggie started.

“That we’re on a very good way to move out.”

“I’m sure we are. But I have a condition before we do so.”

“Hm?”

“You have to meet my family.”

“EEH?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you notice that the last two chapters always ended with "EEEH?" :D