Have You Seen Her Ghost?

Two

They continued with this routine, every month, every year that passed.

By now Alex was eleven, Anna was ten years old.

They still ran around the small playground and had fun, all the time. Though they weren't able to do it as often, because school started to get harder, they still managed to see each other every day.

Every time they met, Anna wrapped Alex in a tight hug and kissed his cheek, just like when they were younger.

Every time Alex smiled, when Anna did that.

At this point, however, both of them thought, they were old enough, to see something else and not stay in their street anymore.

So they started to roam the woods. They never told either of their parents, afraid of being forbidden to see each other again.

Day after day, Anna and Alex found new places to sit at or play at. They found a small clearing in the middle one day. Some other day, they found a little pond. It was beautiful. Both of them loved the pond, as much as the whole forest. Neither of them could understand why their mom's didn't want them to go to a beautiful place like this. They had never seen anyone there, so they wouldn't get kidnapped, they thought.

One day, the kids were enjoying the woods again, when Anna wanted to see something else. She said, there was more about all the trees, she didn't know exactly what it was, but the girl wanted to find it.

Before Alex had a chance to talk to her, she disappeared. Anna ran into the woods, somewhere unknown. The boy soon followed her, found it hard to keep track, though, because Anna just ran around, not seeming to know what she was doing.

Then the girl suddenly stopped, seeing a beautiful place. It were train tracks, surrounded by trees. Everything seemed dead. The place didn't have a positive atmosphere at all, though Anna found it stunning.

She slowly continued her way towards them, finally taking a seat on the edge of the tracks. It was the perfect place to just stay and think about everything and nothing. Anna loved it.

At the same time, Alex was still deep in the woods, looking for Anna. He had no clue, where the girl went, though trying his best to find her.

Anna, however, still sat at the train tracks, when a tall man came up to her. The girl wasn't afraid of the man, who was muscular, yet slender. He couldn't have been that old either, she thought.

"Hey girl, mind if I join you?", he asked politely.

Anna just shook her head, smiling.

"Great, what are you doing out here alone? Want to play something?", the man took small ball from his pocket.

The girl just stood up and took the round thing from his grip.

As the man noticed what Anna wanted to do, he got up too, smiling friendly at her.

They just stood there, throwing and catching the ball, when he suddenly threw the ball much too far, for the girl to catch it.

Oblivious about the whole situation, Anna ran after the ball to get it.

The man, however, took it as his opportunity to follow the girl, and pin her down against the cold metal of the train tracks. Scared, Anna tried to scream, but only succeeded in getting a hand roughly pressed against her mouth.

The fear was visible in her eyes, her shocked expression not fading. She secretly knew what the man was about to do, though she hoped everything was just a dream, and she'd wake up soon.

Unfortunately, the man didn't even think about stopping. It was what he came here for, after all.

Alex, still looking for Anna, was nearing the train tracks, but stopped suddenly when he heard drowned screams coming from there. The boy almost started crying, while thinking about everything possible that could happen to Anna. He wanted to save her so bad, but couldn't move. He knew if he would go there, whoever did this to Anna would've done it to him too. He was aware of the fact, that also no one would've ever find this guy.

Anna still pinned against the tracks, started crying. She didn't want to go through this, she was afraid, that she'd die and lose her best friend forever.
By now, Anna's pants were gone, just like all her other clothes. The man was wearing an evil smirk, while pleasuring himself all the way, enjoying Anna's screams of pain.

Some minutes later, when everything was over, Anna thought she had lived through everything, that Alex was about to find her, that she could forget about everything.

Just then, the man, who raped her revealed something silvery shining from his pocket. Anna, blinded by all the tears, couldn't make out that it was a knife, the guy held against her neck.

"Say goodbye", the man whispered into her ear, before drawing the metal across her throat, leaving a bleeding lump on the middle of the train tracks.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please? :]

Oh and btw it's not over yet!