Status: Active once again!

We're the Party, You're the People

Pep Talk

"No, you get your butt up right now! We are going to go out, and I don't want you thinking of that pathetic piece of crap. Understand me?" I instructed her, sitting on the side of her bed. She looked at me weakly, pain filled her eyes.

She nodded a little." Bianx, you are going to walk into that school with your head held high, no matter what! Ok?" She gave me a weak smile and nodded. "Come on, our lunch is almost up."I helped her up and we walked out her door.

"Thanks for coming Mimi,"She looked at the ground as we walked.

"Don't thank me,I'm always here to help."I gave her a reassuring smiled. We walked back to school and we were there 5 minutes before the bell. We ran upstairs and made our way to the front of our teacher's door, we were outta breath. Ok, so I lied, we kinda ran to school...

"Geez, breathe you too!"Jack laughed, slapping us on the back.

"We'll be alright..."Bianx giggled weakly. I looked at her as she straighted up.

"Now, little Missy, remember what I told you ok?" I looked at her with a smile.

"Ok,"She smiled back. I leaned against the wall, and looked at the ceiling. I head footsteps and saw Alex come up. Oh My lucky stars...Here comes drama...And to make things even better-sarcasm-Jackson was behind him with the other Jackson...Lordy Lordy...

"Marissa,"Alex said as he passed me. Uh oh, he's saying my full name-he' mad...Eh, oh well!

"Hey Mimi,"Jackson said.

"Hey! Did we have any homework for this class?"

"Nah,"

"Cool,thanks..."This was gonna be crazy...
♠ ♠ ♠
Why must high school be so complicated?

My drama is not as bad but it can be at times...

Ugh anyways, Comment and Subscribe loves!