Status: Redoing(: Comment and I'll update(:

Whispers in the Night.

Welcome to Vampire Academy.

I sat in the back of my mother's car listening to my iPod, dreading this "trip". When I heard my mother say we'd be at the school shortly, I sat up in the car and straightened my hair out.

"You'll love the school, dear." My mom said, trying to be happy for me.

I practically ignored her and stared out the window of the Corvette, hearing her sigh.

"Kadira, just be yourself you'll--"

"I don't want to be myself, mother." I said, monotone. Believe me, nobody would want me to be myself...

She sighed again and stopped talking to me.

If I was myself, than everyone would know... I thought.

About fifteen minutes later we reached the academy. My mother told me goodbye and be careful to which I waved, walking away. I groaned in my thoughts.

As I walked to the main office, I felt the stares of everyone and heard the murmers.

Whoa, who's she?

Freaky much?

She's kinda cute.

Uh, no. She's a freak.


Yeah, what pleasant people I see.

Haven't seen her before, must be another newbie trapped here. A guy's voice said, which actually made me stop for a second.

When I realized more people would be staring at me, I instantly forgot it and walked inside where it was warm--even though I don't mind the cold.

Who was that guy...? I pondered as I checked in.

"Kadira Rohan, welcome to St. Vladimir Academy." The secretary said to me, smiling. I gave her a mostly fake nice smile and said 'thank you.'

"You're in room 313, the Moroi dorms are just that way." She said, pointing to her right and handing me my keys.

"You're a lucky one, no roommate." She said.

"I must be lucky, thank you." I said, heading off. I hate people. Thank god I didn't have a roommate or they might go 'missing'.

Just as I was not thirty feet from the dorm a male voice came from the shadows and spooked me slightly.

"Well, well, a new girl. What brings you here, love?" He said.

"My stupid mother." I replied dryly with a hint of sarcasm.

"Someone has an attitude." I caught where the voice was coming from and turned to see a guy leaning against a tree.

He was about five-nine, brown hair styled messy, pale skin, and emerald green eyes. Hm, not that bad. Too bad I'm not here for boys. I'm here to be tortured. Oh, 'protected'. Oops.

"Your point? Who are you anyways?" I said, my grey eyes narrowed at the guy.

"Adrian Ivashkov. And you my dear?" He smiled at me.

"Kadira Rohan." I replied.

"Interesting." He said, stepping closer. I took a breath and smelled pure vodka and cigarette smoke. Yay for this school and it's clean teens.

"If you're trying to flirt, it's not working. And I have to go anyways." I said, walking into the dorms.

Somehow, I figured I'd be seeing that guy sometime very soon...
♠ ♠ ♠
Decided to redo this story(:
Comment and I'll start updating more and better(: