Status: Redoing(: Comment and I'll update(:

Whispers in the Night.

We've All Had a Time Where We've Lost Control.

-Next Day-

I sighed as I walked to Biology, the sounds of 'Scream' by Avenged Sevenfold ringing in my ears from my iPod. I kept my glasses up, head high, and face smileless. There was nothing to smile about anyways.

"Newbie, where 'ya headed?" I groaned to myself, recognizing Adrian Ivashkov's voice. I only kept walking, not caring where he was until he stopped in front of me. His smile made me sick to my stomach.

"Biology." I sneered.

He looked me up and down. "Cute outfit."

"Thanks. Au revoir." I did know my French, and any idiot had to know that meant 'goodbye'. Unfortunately, Adrian only grabbed my wrist. I sighed. "Why are you so persistant?"

"Because I know." Adrian winked, and was gone. I stood there for a moment, taken back.

What did he know...? I thought. Did he know that I was...no, he couldn't. I shook my head and kept walking to Biology.

I handed the teacher my pass and sat in the back of the class. Clearly by my appearance, people knew to leave me the hell alone.

"Miss Rohan," the teacher spoke, "I'm going to have to ask you to take off your glasses."

"Why?" I said monotone.

Her lips twitched. "Because it's against school rules."

"Well I'm quite certain it should be against school rules for me to take off my glasses. Please, read the note."

The teacher picked up my pass, skimmed it, and sighed. "Very well, Miss Rohan." And she went on with the lesson...which I ignored.

I would do anything in my power to keep my glasses on because I was not having a great day. I didn't feel like freaking out my classmates just yet.

~*~*~*~*~

I sat in my next class, not even caring what it was, and listened to The Pretty Reckless on my iPod. People walking in ignored me, thank god, until two girls walked in and the blonde of the two gave me a really weird look. Had I not been wearing my glasses, she would have recieved the same look.

Fuck, there are more Spirit users.

Well, none quite as screwed up as some.

"Uhm..hi. I'm Lissa Dragomir." The girl said, smiling at me.

My eye twitched from behind my glasses. "Kadira Rohan."

"This is my friend, Rose Hathaway." Rose gave me a small wave. I returned the gesture. "So, you're the new girl here, aren't you?"

I sighed. "And you're the Princess of the Dragomir line, last of your line, aren't you?" I gave her a fake smile. "Look, just please leave me alone."

"Why?"

"Because." I growled. I suspect my eyes to be an amber colour right about now.

Lissa leaned closer to me. "Kadira, Spirit users like us have to stick together."

That was my snapping point. "Just stay, the fuck, out of, my life. Understand?"

Lissa went to go say something, but I had already snapped. "JUST SHUT UP, OKAY?!" With my yelling, one of the windows exploded. Go me. FML.

Everyone in the class gaped at me, and I ran out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment my lovelies(: