Status: Redoing(: Comment and I'll update(:

Whispers in the Night.

Infect Me with Your Love and Fill Me with Your Poison.

I grumbled to myself as I wiped my tears away. I hated crying and now I was lost. I had run off the school grounds and now I was in some forest. I took a hairtie off of my wrist and pulled a layer of my hair back into a little ponytail, making sure I still had the other few layers down on my ears and under the ponytail.

"Well doesn't this day just fucking blow." I muttered as I slid down a tree.

I took out my phone and decided to go through it. I knew I had a navigation thingy on here somewhere. It was then that my friend Jess was calling me.

"Kadira's Life in Hell, how may we help you?" I answered.

"Well that answers my question of how school's going." She said sarcastically.

"Very funny. What do you want?" I loved Jess with all my heart, but I needed to get the fuck out of here. I did not like the aura I was getting off this place.

"Just thought I'd call to tell you that your mom isn't really your mom because your psychotic dad killed her off years ago and that this lady is a Guardian trying to protect you and speaking of your psycho dad, he's in New England."

My jaw dropped. "Si scusa, il Rovo di Marie-Rosetta di Jessica?! Lei realmente appena farà cadere una bomba come ciò su me ama questo?!" (Excuse me, Jessica Marie-Rosetta Briar?! You're really just going to drop a bomb like that on me like this?!)


"Hey, do not go all Italiano on me here! I just found out myself!"

"Dove è esattamente lo stronzo malato in New England?" Where exactly is the sick turd in New England?

"You're lucky I know Italian." I could tell Jess was probably rolling her eyes. But it was a habit for me. Whenever I was pissed - majorly PISSED - I would yell in Italian. I have no clue why, but I do. "I stand corrected. He's a little more south than New England in South Carolina."

I exhaled to calm myself down and gritted my teeth. "How can you screw up New England with South Carolina?"

"I don't know! You know I'm no good at states. But living in New York has helped me learn your friggen Italian."

I shrugged. "Well, does he know I'm here?"

"I don't think so."

"Do the Guardians and people know he's lose?"

"Of course. They've been on his trail. But Kira, promise me something."

"What?"

"You won't go crazy with all of this. We don't need you in Tarasov."

"Oh give me a break. If I can break out of Oakhaven Mental Facility, I can break out of this Tarasov place."

"No, Kira, you can't. This place is horrid. It's creepy beyond creepy and would only drive you more mental. So just chill with the magic."

"Alright, fine. But does getting pissed and blowing up a window count?"

"KIRA!"

"IT WAS AN ACCI--" I cut myself off upon swallowing hard at the sight of red eyes and growling in the thick forest to my right. "Jess, I'm gonna have to let you go."

"You're about to be attacked, aren't you?"

"Oh si..." Oh yeah...

"You're gonna do something reckless, aren't you?"

"Inferno. Sì." Hell. Yes. I started cracking my knuckles.

"Just don't go overboard, we don't need you to have a record known at Tarasov." She hung up, and I stood up, ready for a fight.

Until I recognized the faces of my dad's poker buddies. These guys scared the shit out of me when I was five, so of course they still did twelve years later...as Strigoi. What did I do instead of fighting?

Ran like a pussy.

My feet took me back to the school grounds, where I tripped just before making it into the boundaries around the school. I cussed, seeing Dan getting closer and my ankle twisted. I took my ankle in both hands, took a breath and held it, and twisted my ankle back into place. Yeah, I was used to that by now.

As I lunged for the school's grounds, Dan lunged for me and grabbed my other ankle. Fuck you Dan, fuck you.

"You're daddy's missing you, Princess." He said with a sick smile on his face.

"Do not, fucking call me, Princess." I sneered at him.

"Pådral maja metsa sees
V¤iksest aknast v¤lja vaatab
J¤nes jookseb kåigest v¤est
L¤vel seisma j¤¤b
Kopp-kopp lahti tee
Metsas kuri jahimees
J¤nes tuppa tule sa
Anna k¤ppa ka!
" I screamed at him, slamming my fire-filled palm to his face. He let go of me and stumbled back as I managed a back flip into the school's grounds, falling on my ass however. I stuck my tongue out at Dan as he ran back to the others.

It was then that my mother's voice rang in my ears.

"Kuskil kaugel väljaspool seitsme mere ja maa, seal elas kuningas. See ei olnud tavaline kuningas, sest lisaks küsimused oma kuningriiki ta pidi valitsema kogu maailma, taevas ja põrgu. kuningas oli ainult üks pärija, väike printsess, sellepärast kuningas ees raske valik, kes peaks otsustama taevasse ja kes põrgusse. Ta mõtiskles: "Taevas ei suuda püsida ise, seal nad on sõbralikud ja probleeme esineb harva. Aga kuidas ma saan saata vaid tütre reegel põrgu."
Nii et printsess ei hakkaks kadunud oma kodu, nad andsid oma mürk, mida kustutada oma mälust. Tema juuresolekul keegi lubati rääkida taeva ja maa, tema juuresolekul keegi lubati rääkida armastusest, sest siis ta loobuks küsimused põrgu ja läheks otsida inimesi tema enda laadi."


Twelve years later and I still remembered that damn fairytale.

Another one of my dad's old friends, Jared, came charging at me. My glasses shattered off my face, probably revealing amber eyes, and I just focused on him, burning his ass to smitherines. Fuck you too, Jared.

"Well I'll be damned. The girl can handle herself." I groaned at the voice. Seriously? Was this kid like stalking me or something?

"What in fuck do you want now, Ivashkov?" I said, keeping my back turned towards him.

"You burn a guy into ashes and yet you're still bitchy. Jeesh, I don't wanna know what other form of torture would get you to be a little bit nice."

"Welcome to the creepshow..." I muttered, feeling my eyes shifting towards violet.

"Kira, you can open up. None of us here will hurt you."

"An army of angels, will take you away. An army of angels, prepare to invade, don't be afraid. Your life starts today..." I remembered my mother singing, feeling a tear slip from my right eye. It was then that I realized what Jess said was true. I was too traumatized as a small child to realize it, but the woman that brought me here was not my mother.

Because my mother was murdered just like my sister...

"That's what you think." I scoffed. "People are afraid of anything different."

I felt Adrian's hand on my shoulder. "Don't be afraid. Your life starts today."

My head lifted up slowly. "Wh-what?"

"Oh don't feel unwanted, my love, I know. I will stand undaunted, before, your grace." He said.

"Death is in love with me..." I softly sang, a small smile playing on my lips. I don't know how, but somehow he was saying the words to songs my mom used to sing to me.

"Please, just open up." Adrian said softly.

"Fine, I'll open up." I exhaled, kicked off my shoes (it's not like I wear socks with converses anyways), and watched the roses grow as I faced Adrian with golden eyes.

"This is who I am." I told him.

"And I love who you are." He replied, kissing me gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
:]