A Cupid; In Skinny Jeans And Converse

Him.His Son.Myspace?

"Just close your eyes Stella," doing so a warm breath blew over my lips.
"Who are you?" a sharp breath...
"Stella, it's better if you don't know my name, here...."

"STELLA GOD DAMNIT! YOU FELL ASLEEP YOU FUCKING 'TARD!" my eyes blinked open.
"What?" the words groggily escaped my lips.
"IT'S FUCKING 7 O'CLOCK GET UP, WE HAVE TO GET YOU READY, WORK IN ONE HOUR!" her hands took hold of my shoulders and started shaking.
"STOOOOOOP!" I shouted.
"GET UP THEN, NOW!" sitting up,rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I dropped my feet over the side of my bed, got up and headed to the closet.
Pulled out my black skinny jeans, white button up shirt, and left to the bathroom.
I stripped from my outfit, first the dark purple skinny jeans, then the black and neon green t-shirt with TURTLES ROCK! written across, and discarded them into the hamper.
Pulling on my fresh outfit, my foot got caught and I fell backwards, landing in the bathtub.
"Damn," standing up, I pulled the rest of the pants up,then my shirt rolling the sleeves up to my elbow.
Looking in the mirror, I ran my brush through my brown shoulder length, shushed my bangs then pulled my hair back into a pony tail, added a thin line of eyeliner, some mascara, and a spritz of Fantasy.
~
I opened the bathroom door, stepped out and then sat down on my bed, grabbed my converse and pulled them on.
"Damn girl, it took you 20 minutes to do all of that?!"
"Yes because I fell into the bathtub," yawning, I tied my other shoe then stood up, grabbed my env3 and followed my ever so best friend out the door and down to the kitchen.
~
"Hello girls! Off to work this fine evening?" it was Carl.
"Yeah Carl, we are off in about what? 10 minutes?" Tulip nodded.
"Why do have to work so late anyway?"
"Uh, it's a Friday night Carl, I don't think it makes that big of a deal," explaining things to Carl was like explaining things to a fish, pointless.
He nodded,"Well you two girls be safe, and NO sex."
With that I charged out the door, and ran to the safe haven I call..Tulips Turquoise-'08- Mustang with a black soft top.
"Dude Carl is so protective of me, did he already forget I live with my dad, not my mom," Tulip always complained about how my step-dad treated her like a daughter, I honestly think it's because even if she does live with her dad, he is barely around, he is always off somewhere, he is a CEO, he might be a hippie but a CEO one.So he isn't ever home, and Carl knows that so he just likes treating her like one, and I can tell secretly she enjoys it.
Looking out the side of the car,my mind began to drift away from Tulip's rant on whatever she was going on about.
La la la, oh wow, I hope Tulip doesn't notice how I'm not paying attention, I love the girl to death, but she just rants on and on and on about the preps, I know she is the head fucking scene/emo girl at school,but you don't always have to complain about the rich bitch side of town,or how Katelyn had sex with Lucas the night before, I mean really?! Really?! ARGH!
"Stella, are you even listening to me?!"her words broke through.
"Oh, sorry?!"
"Dude, didn't you hear me?! Sally said she saw Damien looking at engagement rings!" a sparkle was gleaming in her eyes.
"Holy fuck! The boy finally grew some balls, I mean I even told him, why don't you just propose to Tulip already!? I mean you could get married the summer of..hell this year! I mean with your dad's permission you could!" smiling, I turned up the radio.
Now we are gonna play..Cinderella by Sweetbox I hate radio announcers.
"Stella, do you want me to change it?!"
"Nah, I'm good, now concentrate on the road."
Just nodding, she looked away.
Cinderella, are you really that happy?!..No, I'm not..
~
"Stella, I just ran into the shop, Joe said we didn't need to work tonight," my response, nodding,"Let's run to Hot Topic there is a new worker."
"Okay!" my eyes shot over to her.
A sly smirk played on her lips,"Off we go!"
~
We both jumped out of the car,"Quick Stella I'm gonna jump on your back, piggy back ride YAY!"
"Oomph!" she jumped on.
"Ha,let's be off, NOW!" running and laughing were a bad mixture.
"DAMIEN BABY CAKES SWEETIE PIE HOW ARE YOU?!" I ran over to the counter and set her down on it, she bent over, wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a big ol' smoocharoo on his lips.
"How cute, now excuse me while I gag," they both just rolled their eyes, my sign to leave them be for a few minutes.
I began walking over to the hair dye, I had been meaning to get my tips done, no matter how stupid it looks, I just want my tips a bit darker..."Can I help you?"
My eyes shot up,and connected with his, deep brown almost dark chocolate colored eyes,"I erm, I uh, well, just, no I'm good."
Smooth move moron...
"Are you sure? You look lost," his voice was slightly gruff, masculine enough.
"Uh, yeah I'm sure, oh I'm Stella by the way," I said while sticking my hand out.
He took it in his, and lightly shook it,"Charmed, I'm Jakob."
"Oh, are you new here?" a slight smile played in my voice..shit.
"Yeah, just stared here yesterday, well I applied yesterday, and started today, well yeah, you know what I mean, don't ya?" he was nervous, kinda cute.
A laugh escaped my lips,"So? You gonna start school with the rest of us?"
"Yeah actually I am," his voice was making me melt now.
"Nice, Monday morning?"
"You know it, so are you and Damien like ex's?"
"Nope," now my laugh starts,"He is like my older brother, I mean he is in love with my best friend ever too, and it would just be fucked up."
"Yeah I guess,you're right, sorry for asking.."red flushed his cheeks.
Stupid ass, why are you being a bitch?! "Oh don't be embarrassed, him and I get that all the time, mostly because we are so close,kinda I mean we do fight a lot and I am not kidding all of the summer like of 7th grade going into 8th we fought, a lot..I'll just shut up now."
He smiled, his eyes looking into mine,"So, do you wanna like go out sometime?"
"JAKOB QUIT HITTING ON THE CUSTOMERS!" Damien, damn you.
"Yes sir," he smiled, then walked off.
"DAMIEN, I FUCKING HATE YOU!" those words had left my mouth so many times before, but never have they had so much meaning behind them.
Nobody else was in the store so it was fine,"Stella come here, now."
Walking over, my head was down, and pouting,"What do you want?!"
"Stella, Jakob has a son, he is only 18 and he has a kid, just don't get involved with him, okay?He's my cousin I would know, please just listen to me for once, and don't yell at me for trying to look after you."
"Hmph, well I don't care, he's really cute and he was being so sweet to me, come on you just earlier today told me I have to get a boyfriend sometime soon, why not now?!"
"Uh, he's my cousin that's why, now just go home I can't deal with your drama right now," waving his hand while talking the whole time was getting annoying, so I bit him, and ran!
~
Tears were streaming down my cheeks, why? I do not know, considering I had just met the guy not even 45 minutes ago.
My hands slid down my legs as I bend over to take a breath.
"You gonna get on?!"my head shoots up, the shuttle.
"Oh yeah, can ya take me home Bart?"
Bart the local bus driver well shuttle driver, he knew where everyone lived, especially me.
He is my uncle after all.
"Sure hun, hop on, I gotta drop these other people off first and then off to your house, by the way is your dad home."
"Carl's home, not my dad," he became quiet, I would never accept Carl as my dad, not even close.
He just closed his eyes and I headed on back.
Looking around, there weren't many people on, most of the ones who were, were either college student's or mothers with their babies, or teenage couples getting out of a movie and ready to head home, with each other at that.
"Excuse me sweetie, but could you please grab that bottle," I looked over at a woman who was holding a young girl, and sitting next to her in the seat was a little boy, about 3.
"Sure," bending over I picked up the pink bottle and handed it to her.
"Thank you," the little boy looked up at me, his eyes were bright blue, with messy blond hair, and a sly smirk playing on his lips..Jakob? Ha no.
"Oh here let me help you with that," the little boy was struggling with a book as the bus began to move again.
"No I gots it, right auntie Sarah? I a big boy, I can do it myself!" determined, like any other little boy.
"Okay okay," laughing started up between the woman and I, and the little boy just looked at me with a pouty look to his lips.
"Oh, Caleb quit complaining, or no cookies tonight after reading time."
The little boy's eyes got huge,"Oh Caleb, I'm sure she doesn't mean it."
He looked back at me,"How do you know that!?"
"Hm, because I can read minds," his little face lit up.
"I wanna read minds too! Teach me," his lips curled into a smile revealing bright white little teeth.
"Hm, okay first you gotta come here," I sat down in the chair across from him, he jumped onto my lap,"Now close your eyes, and count to 10."
"One, tew, free, four, five, six, seven, eat, nine, ten!" opening his eyes he looked up at me.
"Now, try and read my mind."
His small face got serious,"Hmm, you are finking about giving me a hug!"
"How'd ya know?!" he giggled then hugged me, tight.
"You're nice,I wish you was my mommy."
I couldn't help but let a smile spread,"Really?!"
"Yeah! You're nice, and I don't got a mommy, she, well Aunt Sarah where is my mama?" the woman got a worried look on her face.
"He doesn't have one, he is living with his dad and his cousin and his actual aunt," she mouthed to me.
"Oh okay," I mouthed back to the distraught woman.
Caleb cuddled up next to me, resting his head in my lap, out of nature I started running my hand back and forth over the side of his blond hair.
His little chest soon began to fall up and down steadily,"So ma'am, how old is his father?"
"Oh, why I think he's 18, I'm Sarah by the way, just call me that."
"Oh, young, and Caleb is 3?"
"Percisley, you see his aunt has cancer, brain cancer, and he moved out here with his dad to live with his cousin Damien," Damien.
"Oh, I see," she nodded.
"Anyway what's your name, you look so familiar."
"I'm Stella, a friend of Damien's you might have seen me hanging out with him if you are his moms usual nurse."
A slight shock came to her face,"Oh, so you know Jakob?"
"Yeah just met him today, anyway who is the little girl?"
"Oh she's mine," I looked at Sarah again, she had to be at least 25.
"How old are you?"
She smiled,"28, I just had little Kelsey about 5 months ago."
"She's adorable, anyway, sorry if I sounded rude about asking your age."
"Oh it's fine, oh here's my stop," peeking out the window I figured, it wouldn't be that long of a walk.
I stood up before her and picked up Caleb,"Here let me help you."
While holding Caleb I grabbed the baby bag as she stepped off before me,"Bye Bart."
I followed Sarah off the shuttle, she walked up to Damien's house, I looked in the drive way, and there his-dark blue, beat up, '78 mustang-car was parked.
"Let me help you inside then I have to go."
She smiled as I opened the door.
~
Caleb opened his eyes, looked up at me, and smiled,"Mommy?"
"Here sweetie, I'll see you soon, but I gotta take you to bed now," his eyes glossed over, he blinked, little tear streamed his face.
"NO! Stay with me?!" his voice quivered.
"Sweetie..."
"Caleb?!" looking up I saw a boy, dark blue baggy jeans, and a tight black and red Slipknot shirt, his black hair was messy, and he looked as though his nap was just disturbed.
"Daddy, can this lady stay the night?!"
Jakob looked at me, bolted down the stairs, then grabbed Caleb from my arms.
I looked down at my feet and started bumping my converse against the tile.
Looking back up, he was gone.
"Night," without looking up, I walked out.
~
The cold air hit me as I stepped out of the house.
Are you fucking serious?!
I kept walking....
~
"Home,thank God," walking through the grass I made it to my front door, unlocked it and stepped inside.
"HOME!" after screaming that, I bolted up the stairs.
Up the other flight.
Then my room.
~
Plopping down on my bed, I let out a long sigh, untied my shoes kicked them off, pulled off my white shirt, leaving me in a gray cami, grabbed my black boy basketball shorts, pulled them on.
Grabbing my phone as I stood up, walked over to the computer and sat down.
~
....click...
Myspace.Com
Welcome Stell[ar](:!!!
Status:
Could life get any more fucked up?! Gah, fuck this shit, text me ?
Mood:
Cupid.Is.In
New Friend Requests!
....click...
Jakob..
..click..
Congratulations, You Are Now Friends With Jakob..
Snooping time?! I think so....
...click...
Jakob..:
Status:Caleb is my son, and only my son, no bitch can change that....
Mood:My.Son(:

A smile started to twitch.
Maybe he is a sweet guy...
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry she will start finding people love soon :)
You just gotta be ready for the twists ;)
Comment.Subscribe.Tell
QUESTIONS;
Who is liking this so far?!
Does anyone have a favorite character yet?!
Does anyone want to have me add a new person?!
(:
Loyal Readers
Learn To Fly
Awkward Silence;
ControlledChaos11
Mooses-Moosi-Meese1

You can be a loyal reader, just comment(:
NicoleElizabeth
Cupid ^.^