Status: Update when i can.

Even or Odd

Harry Potter:Even or Odd

"Why hello,my dear gypsy."A voice drawled from behind Katie,who was walking to her next class. She was late,again.Katie sighed,before commenting.
"Hello,Malfoy."Katie said blandly.Malfoy smirked like a snake and moved closer. His smirked was nothing of sincerety and love,like normal...no it was full of lust,as did his eyes,which held a glint a insanity and hysteria. As he moved Katie moved back,toward a forbidden corridor.
"So. I heard you and Harry-"
"I-it was a-a-a joke." Katie studdered "i wished he liked me" She added to herself.
"Well, seems question is why won't you date me,isn't it?"Malfoy sneered.
"Because,your an arrogant,pigheaded,annoying, jac-" Katie was cut off by Malfoy's hand striking her face. Katie fell,gasping.That toke her by surprise.
"Aww,Kate. I am so sorry,shouldn't have made me so damn angry." Malfoy whispered,deadly.Katie's face was turning purple,red and blue as he spoke.Katie was holding her cheek.
"Bite me,Malfoy." Katie whispered shakily, tears forming in her eyes. Malfoy shook his head and grabbed Katie by her hair and swung her around into a wall. Katie screamed in pain.
"Katie,Katie Kat-ie, No one can hear you," He drawled on. "Can you be that blind? Diggory,Longbottem...or Potter! How can they compete. I am Draco Malfoy.I can give you want you wish."He spat bitterly.
"Let...go..!"Katie yelled loudly tears running down her face.
"Let go,Malfoy!" A voice,so clear and and vibrent,yet deadly. Katie vision was blurring,like she was drunk or needed glasses. Help me. Please my savior.She thought.
"Potter. Come save that gypsy,havn't you?" Malfoy spat and he tossed Katie aside like a rag doll.Katie slid down the hallway. She stopped coughing and gasping. Harry walked over and bent down.After 20 minutes.
"Katie? Are you ok?"Harry asked fully concerned.Katie got up and ran to the common room and sat in on of the chairs in the corner.
"Harry? Ah, Lil Lady Katie. What's the matter.
"Nothing,just been attacked by Malfoy." Katie mummered nonchatly.
"How ya get away?" Sirus asked
"Harry."Katie responded,sweetly.
"You like my godson?" Sirus asked bluntly after 5 minuutes of unexplained silence.
"Sirus,my idol. I'm not gonna lie. I love your godson.Alot.Too much,that whenI see girls throwing theirselves at him,I'm hurt.When he is hurt," By this time Katie was standing up, "I'm right there asking questions,sitting there in the nursing wing,holding his hand,wishing I could take the pain away.But...nope.He is oblivious to the factI am here.I love him.No. What does he pay attention to? Cho Chang. But little does he know that she is just using him to get to Cedric. And Cedric doesn't notice 'cause he likes me.ButI won't give him the time of day." Katie finished flopping right in front of the fire.
"Well,lass. I think you just did."Sirus said nodding toward the port hole. Harry stood there,staring at her.
"Yeah,Harry. I love you. I must be a damn fool thinking you even like me." Katie mummered. By this time Sirus disappeared from the fire.
"Katlynn,I love you too. But i never thought you did."
"Will I do," She stood up, "And what I said,I meant,i still do. Since year one.When you joined the team.I was there,where the freak was Cho. With her boy toy.Ceddy. I can't ev-" Harry cut her off with his lips crashing down on hers.The kiss was soft yet powerful.At first Katie didn't respond. When she realized what happendshe grabbed the moment.The kiss became more,urgent. They pulled apart almost reluctant.
"Katie. Be mine."Harry said softly. Katie smiled.
"I wait for this for 5 years." Katie whispered.She truly has it is all in her diary.
"Is that yes?"Harry asked,hearing the port hole. Probably Hermione and Ron,who were already dating,Since end of forth year.
"Yeah." Katie nodded and hugged Harry.
"Katlynn? Harry?" Ron called.
"In here." Katie voice horuse.
"What the happend?" Hermione asked. Katie singed 'Me and Harry...we are dating.'
"Finally.I hated being middle man." Hermione bursted.
"Lets go eat. I am starved."Katie giggled. She walked out holding Harry's hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Follow me on Quizilla. Look up BlackenHeart14! ~_^