My boy/werewolf promblem

cafeteria "accident"

A pincess thats how he treats me. I should be happy about that ,but its annoying sometimes.I cant do anything without him making a scene saying im his soulmate and he cant live without me and other stuff.

The first time I saw him was the second day of my junior year.I was leaving the cafeteria ,talking with my frends about random stuff.When i heard a big thumpt that sent a vabration through my new shoes.One of my friend starting craking up.
"Whats so funny"I ask as she cover her mouth to stop laughing but fail.

"That"she responded between laugh as she point behind me. I turn around and the scene made me smile.There was a boy of seventeen laying on the ground with a gruop of boys all around him ,laughing and asking if he okay.My friend nudge me,telling me to ask him if he's okay.

I walk over to him andI got a better view of him.He had a soft golden brown hair that crul in the end and he had light green eyes that pop out with his creamal white skin but stiil having pinkish color in his cheeks. He looks cute ,I thought.

"Are you okay?"I ask

I waited for him to answer but he only stared to at me,he opens his mouth but he doesnt say anything.Getting impation I ask again but he doesnt answer.

I got annoyed and started walking away but I felt a warm hand wrap around my wrist.
Turning around I saw that he's light green eyes turn big as he was afraid and was panicking.

"What your name?"he ask in a whisper like he was shy person talking afront of everyone in the class.Scared to death. I wonder why?
I smile kindly to him"Kelly"I said.
I saw his face go from scared to pure happiness.Cute...
"Kelly"he repeated.
♠ ♠ ♠
(Hey ppl this is my first story and I Hope u like it so please msg me or comment or something telling me u read it n u like it or something please im nice ^^
love, betsy)