My boy/werewolf promblem

My love "Matthew point of view"

Your soul mate is something beautiful you cherish with all your heart and soul, they complete you. When I saw my wonderful, gorgeous Kelly for the first time, I totally embarrassed myself.

“Matt the game was awesome yesterday, I can’t believe you missed it,” my friend Richard said, as pretended he was making a hoop.

I shrugged, not really wanting to answer, that’s when I saw a goddess walking out of the cafeteria.

I forgot how to breathe, everything in my body was on fire, and I felt dozens of chains going around her connecting me to her, pulling us together.

I needed her, I wanted her, and I loved her.
A sharp feeling of pain and a horrible landing to the ground took me out of my daze, but I couldn’t drag my eyes away from her.

She was with a group of people, but she stood out in the front like the leader, I felt my heart swell with pride.

She had straight light brown hair that reached to her shoulders, and clear, pure brown eyes that looked out at the world from under thick black eyelashes. She was breathtaking.

I watched her intently, as she came over and started talking to me, but I couldn’t concentrate on what she was saying. I could only look at her glorious pinkish lips, forming words reviling straight white teeth, and daring me to kiss them.

A frown came to her pretty face making me want to destroy that unknown force that was unsettling her. Panic swept through me when she started walking away, grabbing her small wrist was pure instinct.

“What’s your name “I said in a breathless voice, forcing my vocal cords to work.

“Kelly” her musical voice said.

“Kelly” I repeated, loving how it came from my mouth so easily.