Status: Comments= Updates= Very happy writer :D

Obsession

Meeting In big storm

I was ten when it happened. The biggest storm I have ever seen and when I almost lost my life. It was raining and I was at my mom’s shop, just staring out the window looking at the rain. But then my mom called me from the back.

“Eacy get away from the window!” She said.

“Ok mom.” I was starting to get up when a costumer walked in.

“Hi! How may I help u?” even though I was ten I still helped around. I walked up to him and looked at him. He looked like he was only in his twenties. That’s when I saw that he had a boy around my age standing next to him.

“Hello little girl. Ummm is your mom here?” said the stranger while looking around.

“Yeah. Hold on please.” I turned around and went to the back. I found my mom unpacking boxes and putting them away. I walked up to her and just stood there until I coughed. She jumped a little and turned around.

“Oh Eacy. What do you want honey?” my mom asked while trying to catch her breath.

“There is this man up front. He wants to talk to you.”

“Ok. Tell him I will be there in a few seconds.”

I went back to the front and saw the man and his son sitting at one of the tables. I walked up to them.
“She will be out here in a few seconds. Do you want anything?”

“Umm I don’t want anything thank you. Aiden do you want anything?” He said while looking at his son. *Aiden. I guess that must be his name.* I thought. Aiden looked up and looked at me.

“Umm no thank you.” and with that he looked back down.

“Well hello. How may I help you?” My mom said while coming up front.

“Hello. I’m Matthew Dent.” He said while he held out his hand.

“Hello. I’m Peggy Walker.” My mom said while shaking his hand.

“Can we go to the back and talk?” he said while looking at me and his son.

“Sure” then they disappeared to the back. I walked to the window and saw that it was flooding out side. It was so flooded that if I walked outside the water would be at my stomach. I sat at the window and heard a noise. I turned around and saw Aiden looking at me. I smiled and turned around and looked back out side. The water was getting higher. It was so high that it reached the bottom of the window. I heard another noise and saw that Aiden was sitting next to me at the window.

“You really should stay away from the window you know.” He said while looking at me.
“I know. I just…………” and before I could finish I saw something out side moving. I looked a little closer and saw that it was a box of kittens. All scared and frightened.

“MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled. My mom came running to the front.

“What do you want Eacy???” she said walking over to me. I pointed outside to the box of kittens.

“There is a box of kittens outside. They are scared. Can I go and get them??” My mom shook her head.

“No. You are not going outside.” She said and went back to the back.

I looked back out side and frowned. Then I got up and put my jacket on and put on my rubber boots. I walked to the door and started reaching for the handle until a hand landed on mine. I looked next to me and I saw Aiden.

“Your mom said not to go outside Eacy.” He said while looking at me. I closed my eyes and shook his hand off mine.

“There are poor, scared, and young kittens out there. I want to help them.” I said while opening the door and walking outside.

I turned around and saw Aiden at the window watching me. The water was freezing as I walked across the street and picked up the box. I started walking back across the street and when I was near the door I opened the door and put the kittens in side the shop and I turned around and saw that a kitten was trying to swim in the water. I closed the door and went and picked up the kitten. I was walking back when my boot got caught on something. I looked at the door and I saw that it was cracked. I looked at Aiden and pointed at the door. He walked to the door and opened it.

“CATCH!!!!” I yelled.

I tossed the kitten and he caught it and put it in the box. I was trying to get my boot unstuck then I noticed that the water was getting higher and I looked and Aiden had closed the door with a scared look on his face. The water got so high that it was at my neck.*I’m going to drown* I thought. I held my breath and went under. I started messing with my boot trying to get it unstuck when I noticed I was running out of breath I went back up and noticed that the water had gotten higher. I got another breath and went back under. It was a while before I was starting to black out when I felt arms wrap around me. But then I fainted.

When I woke up I saw that I was back in the restaurant. I looked up and saw Aiden looking down at me with a scared look on his face.

“Are you okay Eacy?” he asked

“I think so…..but yeah I am” I said while trying to get up.

He smiled and I saw fangs. *OMG FANGS!!!!!!* I went wide eyed and then I heard my mother scream. Me and Aiden ran into the back and saw blood everywhere. There on the floor where Aiden’s dad and my mom dead. Before I knew it I started crying then I felt two arms wrap around me and I looked and it was Aiden with tears running down his face too. I called 911 and the police came soon after. Police were asking us all type of questions and such.

“Ok children. We found 2 homes that are perfect for you two.” The police officer said

“No. where ever she goes I go” I heard Aiden say. I looked at him and smiled.

“Fine.” The officer said and he turned around and walked back to his boss and started to talk to him. Aiden and I sat there waiting for a couple minutes and then the police officer came back.

“Ok. Can you 2 please come with me and also tell me your addresses?” he asked.

We gave him our addresses and we got into his car and he first drove me to my house. When we got there I walked up to my room and started packing my stuff. Even though I was only ten I had some pretty good stuff. I packed my laptop, cell phone, iPod, and some other stuff like clothes, shoes, and stuff like that. I got a small bag and walked into my bathroom. I grabbed my bathroom supplies and walked back into my room. I grabbed a small bag and walked into my mom’s room. I went through her jewelry, clothes, and picture albums and grabbed them. I walked into her bathroom and went to her safe. She told me that whatever happens to her that I could keep her money. I grabbed the money and put them into my bag. I walked back to my room, grabbed my stuff, and walked downstairs. I took my stuff out to the car and the officer packed them into his trunk then I went back inside the house, took a couple pictures of all the pictures and rooms around the house and went to my mom’s bedroom door and took the door handle off and stuck it into my jacket pocket. I walked downstairs and went outside and got into the car.

I put down the window and took a picture of the house and then we drove off to Aiden’s house. He went inside and after a couple minutes he came back outside with his stuff, backed it into the car and we drove off again to our new house. When we got there we looked at the house and our eyes grew big. We got out and a couple that looked in their twenties came out and hugged us.

“Hello kids. I am Mrs. Cromwell and this is Mr. Cromwell. We will be your new parents and we hope you have a great time staying at our home.” They told us to go inside and walked to the car and helped the police officer unpack our stuff. Me and Aiden walked into the house and looked around.

“Man this house is huge” I said looking around
.
“Yeah. It is huge.” Aiden said back.

We heard the door open and we saw our stuff and our new “mom and dad”. They showed us the house and we picked our rooms. Me and Aiden got rooms that were right across from each other. Aiden helped me get my stuff into my room and I helped him get his stuff into his room. After I helped him I went into my room and started unpacking. After a while I was sitting on my bed until I heard a knock on my door.

“Come in” I said.

The door opened and Aiden walked into my room and sat on the bed next to me. He looked at me and smiled and I looked at him and smiled back.

“Well we better get to bed Eacy. It is 10 o’clock.” He said while getting off my bed.

I grabbed his hand before he took another step. He looked at me and pulled me into a hug.

“Do you want me to stay with you tonight Eacy?” he said while whispering in my ear.

I shook my head yes and he let go of me and walked out the door he walked back in wearing his black PJ’s. I smiled and got dressed in my bathroom and walked back out with him sitting on my bed. I looked down at what I was wearing and saw that I was wearing my black skull and cross bones PJ’s. I got into bed and got under the covers then Aiden got under to. We turned off the light and just laid there in the dark. All of a sudden my door opened and our new “mom and dad” came in and saw us “sleeping” while holding each other. They smiled and walked out and closed my door. I felt an arm tighten around my waist and looked to see Aiden looking at me. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Then we both fell into deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty then......my first chapta!!!!! It might suck....i dont care lol i tried!
tell me wat u guys think!
Comments = Updates!!!!!!!!!
-Alyx