Status: um this is going to be a short story

Big mistake

the start

My name is Jerry, and life has easily swept by it seems.
I am a senior, Just turned 18 and I will graduate in about 5 months.
Life is ...well, life, and I'm glad I have my best friend Chrissy to help me up whenever I'm down.

My life has been somewhat of a struggle, and Chrissy has always been there for me, and I'm not sure what I would do with out her.
There have been times that I've had crushes on her here, and there however I never really liked her ...I think, and despite the fact that she can be just stunning sometimes... No, she is just my friend....my best friend.

Today, right now, I am getting ready to take her to the dance.
This specific dance is very important to my school, I dont know why though, It's just a random dance that took place at the beginning of second semester.

Oh well though.

I decided to take her since it was important to her, and she has done so much for me...I just didn't want her to be alone when she got there. She has never had a boyfriend, and I've pretty much been her only friend for her whole life. So she definitely needed me with her.

I turned on my I-home & put it on shuffle. Soon the room was filled with sound as the speakers blasted the loud music ....Time to go take a shower.

CHRISSY'S POV.

I had been in love with my best friend for my whole life, and I wasn't denying it anymore.

His name is Jerry...and for some reason, he has always been there for me when I needed him. He was...is my prince charming. Even now, as I get ready for the big dance, he's saving me by actually taking me.

I don't know if he feels the same way, but I'm kind of afraid to ask just in case he doesn't share the same feelings.
I just want to be close to him, even if we just have to remain friends, I'll just have to settle for that.

I got out my dress that I spent hours choosing at the mall, and I put it on, It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and because it was beautiful, it made me feel pretty. I was giddy tonight, I kept my hair down, my make up was perfect, I couldnt wait for Jerry to see me.

I didn't really have such a big confidence level, but I knew tonight, I looked amazing.
And I hoped Jerry noticed me.

JERRY'S POV

I had walked up the familiar pathway to Chrissy's door, and gave a small knock when I reached it.

When the door opened, I had to do a double take. Chrissy was absolutely beautiful. She would definitely be the prettiest one there.
I told her so too.

After a while in the car, we pulled up to the dance, I looked at Chrissy....
"Are you ready Chris?"

" I am definitely ready"

"ok"

We got out of the car and walked in.
It was really crowded inside, and I immediately lost sight of Chrissy.
I searched left... searched right...then I gave up.

Oh well, I'm sure she's fine.
I went to the punch bowl, and had a little, when I felt someone's presence near me.

I looked up at Gloria Ryes...aka a girl that's really hot, but Chrissy thinks she's just slutty,and out to get her.
Ha! Gloria didn't seem like that, but whatever.

"So hey, Jerry right?"

"That's my name, ont wear it out"
she walked up to me and leaned against my chest

"You look pretty amazing, Jerry"
she whispered to me.

It felt wrong to talk to her for some reason...but I really felt like continuing.
she then closed the space between us and started to kiss me.

and...well..I couldn't help but kiss back.
I had never kissed anyone before, but this was one heck of an experience.
she asked if I wanted to head beack to her place and guess what?...we went.

...And it doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened next either.
♠ ♠ ♠
there's only one more chapter coming for this story it will be the ending