Status: i don't have my computer as of 09/04/10. i need to focus on my school work. but maybe if you comment, i can steal it back. i need to know you care.

I Missed Your Skin When You Were East

If All Our Life Is But A Dream

2 years later

(Lily)

Today I was moving back to Vegas.

Aiden I were moving out of our New York City apartment and going back to some house in Las Vegas.

We have stayed here for so long, it’s going to be weird going back.

I haven’t talked to anyone in months. I mean, I talk to Alli on a daily basis, but I haven’t talked to anyone else.

I figured it was time to go back because I need to stop running from this. I brushed all of this off and called it “thinking time” but I’m done with that. Plus it’s horrible to keep doing this to Aiden.

He needs to have his father, or someone like his father in his life. I mean he has had Pete for the last 2 years, but it’s still not the same. He also has come so attached to Bronx, another reason I hate to leave.

The main reason I hate leaving is the fact that once I go back, everyone’s going to expect me to immediately fall into a relationship with Jon or Brendon.

Honestly, I haven’t talked to them or about them in such a long time, I still don’t know who I love. I guess that’s what I have the plane ride for.
♠ ♠ ♠
figured i'd put this up for all the people who would want to see this.
ummmm.... yeah, lily doesn't know who she wants to be with because i don't know yet either. comment letting me know what you think.