Status: Very Much Active

Devouring You Whole

It's Sick And Entertaining

“Se taire!” I yelled, pressing the phone against my ear and my back against the mossy bark of the tree. I was only a few minutes from my destination, but ever sine he called I couldn’t help to stop the chauffer and get out of the car to make sure I made my point clear.

“Listen to me now, and listen clearly because this is the last time you’ll hear my voice. If you, or any other of them, come here, I will be sure to rip out your throats, and eat, your insides. Quote me, if you will to the rest. This is a promise. Au revoir. Do a favor and tell the others they can shove it. Je ne suis pas facilement se procurer.” I hung up the phone and groaned loudly.

“Miss Amaya? Are you ready to leave?” I snapped my head towards my nervous driver, grey hairs peeking out of his black hat. I smiled sweetly and curled one of my many long dark curls around my index finger.

“Ouai.” Shrugging I walked over towards the car, letting the light skinned man open the door for me. I sat down, being careful with the tail of my dress as the door closed gently. My hand tightened around my red flip phone, staring out the window as we passed the road of trees.

“Laurent…” I murmured, pressing my hand against the window. “Laurent… Laurent…”

I closed my eyes, bending my neck and letting my head rest on the cool surface on the window. Japan was certainly beautiful. The culture, the people, the scenery, even the language which took me a while to comprehend… everything wasn’t like home. That’s what made this even better. It wasn’t anything close to France.

“Miss Amaya? We’re here.” I turned my head toward the driver who was staring back at my oddly. I must’ve looked awfully strange with my face plastered against the window. I pulled my cheek from the window as the driver got out of his own front door and opened mine. It was dark when we got there, almost eleven at night. Even then, the school was glorious. It stood tall above me, staring down. No one was in sight.

“They should be up around ready to play around.” I bit my bottom lip and smiled, licking my red lips. The man was careful, slipping out my bags and placing them down on the ground as I watched with curiosity.

I skipped on one foot towards the doors of the pale building and turned around on my tippy-toes to face the driver. “Merci beaucoup! Thank you so much! Merci, merci!”

He smiled a little bit, his cheeks crinkling alongside his blue eyes, and waved, tipping his hat at me and walking back inside the black vehicle. He was quick to exit as I stood there, looking down at my bags, and back at the building. “Are you just going to stand there?”

I twirled around, looking towards a silver-haired boy who stared down at my coldly. My eyes slid down towards his gun holster, and cocked my head to the side. “Hunter.”

He tugged down his shirt, looking towards me in disgust. I hadn’t even noticed when he had taken my bags in his hands and pulled them towards the building. “C’mon.”

’Please.’” I muttered, standing next to him and looking up. He was seriously a foot taller.

“What?” He stared down at me, sad, violet eyes staring into my baby green ones.

“… I’m not good at Japanese. It’s not even my second language… but I think in every country it’s common courtesy to say please when you ask something of something.” I scoffed, brushing down my dark blue dress. It was one of my favorites. It was short at the front then had a long tail. The back was bare and there was no cleavage as it buttoned up behind my neck.

“Huh. The blood sucker princess jokes.” He rolled his eyes, not even giving a hint of a smile along his sarcastic comment.

I glared. “Take that comment of yours, roll it into one of the bodies you’ve murdered, and sho-,”

“Zero! What are you doing?” A girl yelled out from the end of the hallway, running towards us. She was cute, big eyes, and short brown hair that reached her thin frame. “Miss Amaya right? Please follow me and excuse my idiot friend.”

I blinked a couple of times and nodded. “His name is Zero?”

“Zero Kiryu.” She grinned and pointed towards herself. “I’m Yuuki Cross. It’s very nice to meet you. You’re Japanese is a lot better than I imagined. Coming from France it must’ve been tough. I really wonder how that place is like. I’ve been told it’s really gorgeous, and assuming you’re very beautiful yourself I could only assume that the people there are also very attractive as well.”

Wow. She talks. “Nice to meet you too, Yuuki.”

“Why’d you leave anyway?”

I stopped and looked towards Zero for no apparent reason. He was staring right back. “My staying was something… impossible.”

“Why? You fed on too many people and villagers started to get suspicious?” Zero scoffed, a small smile lurking at the corner of his lips.

I smiled. “Before I answer, you answer me this: How have you not been killed yet by that smartass attitude? Gee, do I wonder.”

“Fu-,” He stopped as Yuuki opened two wooden doors into a large room. A man sat behind a desk, grinning like a child. If he wasn’t ages older than me I would consider him attractive.

“Miss Amaya Bernard?” The man stood up, grinning and stretching out his arms. “It’s so very nice to finally meet you!”

“Ah…”I walked over towards where he was, shaking hands. “Thank you.”

“I’m Kaien Cross.” He patted my head and walked over behind his desk and towards Yuuki.

“You’ve met my lovely daughter Yuuki of course!” He gave a short laugh and walked over to hug Yuuki who just smiled shyly. “And my dear, dear son Ze-,”

Before he could hug him, Zero held him back by the head with one hand. “No way in hell. I told you about a hundred and fifty-times.”

Kaien sniffled. “Ýou’ll learn to love me one day, Zero, you just wait and see.”

“First I will drop dead.” Zero muttered, looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

The room went silent as we watched each other for an awkward moment. Oh boy. “So, um… the place I will be sleeping in?”

“Oh! Of course, of course.” Kaien pushed his glasses up. “Yuuiki and Zero will take you to the Moon Dorms. I’m sure you’ll be happy with the arrangements.”

I placed a cold finger against my bottom lip. “Merci.” My waist turned towards Zero and Yuuki who were now frozen. “Shall we?”

I walked calmly towards the door and smirked at Zero who followed at my heel with an annoyed look. “Don’t worry, Roro, if any scary, widdle vampires pops out, I’ll save you.”

Yuuki snorted, holding back a laughter filled with tears at the corner of her eyes. Zero on the other hand looked like he could murder me. “What… the fuck… is a ‘Roro‘?”

“You.” I turned completely, walking backwards. “Ro-ro.”

“Fuck this, I’m going to kill you.” He threw my bags against the wall taking out his gun from the holster and pointing it directly at my head. He didn’t shoot though.

“C’mon shoot. See what happens.” I cooed. Yuuki stuttered to find her words.

“Guys! Come on.” Yuuki urged, pushing down Zero’s arm. “Stop it.”

Zero groaned and elbows Yuuki on the shoulder. “Fine, just… Ugh!” He walked over and picked up my bags, walking ahead as Yuuki followed. I cocked my head and smiled.

“Huh…” A grin played on my lips. ‘He’s a funny guy after all.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guise enjoyed it. :D
My first attempt on a fanfiction.
Cross you fingers and wish me luck. XD

Comments & Subscriptions are always amazing. ;3
You know they make me smile and that it gives you that warm glow inside for having down a good deed.
But anywho!

Hope you love it, Chuey & fanatics of Vampire Knight. XD

xo
Moxiekins.