Status: complete.

Love Was Easy When We Didn't Make It So Hard

believe in something more than you know

I carefully followed behind Eric as he stepped into the elevator of our building, ready to ride the elevator up after a tough, close loss to the Green Bay Packers a few hours before. Eric was exhausted and beat up, his ankle sprained again, wrapped tightly with tape and ready for ice. His eyes were droopy, but he held Jordan tightly to his chest as our almost three year old slept soundly. His breathing was slow and regular while his lips were parted delicately to pull in air. I ran my hand over his face and hair lightly before kissing his cheek.

"He is such a tired little boy." I murmured to Eric, looking up at my husband who was less than thrilled with how his fourth year in the NFL was going.

This was his second ankle sprain and third injury of the year after he was kept out because of a jammed wrist in the pre-season. The first game he came back, he sprained his ankle badly and was out for the next four games. He had only been back for two games and he already had another one. He was frustrated, pissed off, and worried. Things happen when a player has problems with injuries.

Eric sighed and leaned against the back of the elevator as the doors closed, his head falling to rest against the steel wall as we began to rise to the 20th floor. He turned to look at me as I readjusted my purse. He reached his large hand out to me, grabbed onto my wrist as his other hand securely held Jordan. He pulled me tight against his body, dropping his face into my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his neck, kissing his head softly.

"It's alright, Eric. You'll heal. You've been through this before." I assured him softly, kissing all over his head as Jordan began to stir softly with a quiet whine.

"Mama, tired." He insisted to me, his softly, little boy voice as tired as his eyes were. He lazily dug his fists against his eyes as Eric kept his face into my shoulder. I smiled sadly at him, running my other hand over his hair. Both of my boys were down with sadness or sleepiness, and they were looking at me for a boost. "Dad?" Jordan asked as Eric pulled away, looking down at his little man. Jordan didn't say anything but he puckered his lips for a kiss.

"I love you, bud." Eric smiled as he placed his thick lips against our son's. Jordan sighed and rested his head back into the crook of Eric's shoulder, his small hand holding his neck softly.

The doors to the elevator opened and Eric limped out softly as I followed, trying to give him some support because he refused to use crutches. He also refused to hand Jordan over to me which was not helping the weight issue on his ankle.I frowned as Eric paused halfway down the hallway, eyes closed as he held onto the wall for a moment. I didn't speak because I knew that would not help the situation, so I waited with him until he was ready to move again. He took cautious steps and handed me the keys to the condo.

The moment I unlocked the door, Gabby was there to greet us excitedly, her tongue hanging excitedly from her mouth. I leaned down and kissed her nose before gently pushing her aside for Eric to walk in.

"I'll take him now." I held my arms out for Jordan as Eric winced when he made it to the island in the kitchen. Eric lifted his hurt ankle and gently rubbed Jordan's back as our baby fought to lean against Eric's chest.

"Just... give me a second, and then I'll bring him to bed." Eric sighed as he held Jordan closely to him. Jordan's fists tightened into a vise-like grip against the lapels of Eric's suit.

"Eric, I don't think you should carry him up the stairs." I insisted, hands on my hips and a hard look on my face. Eric looked over at me with a heavy sigh before he gently pushed Jordan upright.

"No!" He screeched in protest, trying to pry himself into Eric's chest again.

"Shhhhh. Mama is going to bring you to bed." Eric told him as I walked over and wrapped my arms around Jordan as he fought against me. I frowned as Eric put his hands on Jordan's shoulders, the large paws completely encasing the small boy. Jordan started to cry loudly, his sobs pathetic as I just handed the boy back to Eric.

"Just kidding." I snorted and walked to the chair, pulling my boots off along with my Decker jersey. Eric gently rubbed Jordan's back as his tears subsided, making me roll my eyes as I flipped on the TV. The ten o'clock news was showing highlights from the game which made me immediately flip to the next channel.

"I think I'm just going to wait until he's asleep before letting you take him up. I don't think I can take the stairs with him." Eric told me as he plopped down onto the couch next to me. Jordan was cuddling into his shoulder as his brown eyes looked at me.

"You break mommy's heart." I murmured softly, running my fingers over his hair as his eyes drifted shut again. I kissed his forehead before looking at his father who was staring at the TV. I glanced at the screen, immediately flipping the channel off the train wreck of the game.

"It's fine, honey." Eric insisted, resting his cheek and his hand on Jordan's head. My eyes tinted a shade of sadness as I studied my defeated man. I ran my fingers through the side of his hair causing him to lean into my touch. He turned towards me, smiling softly. "I love you so much." He whispered quietly, his lips barely moving as Jordan's breathing evened out.

"I love you too, babe." I murmured, leaning forward and over Jordan to kiss his lips softly. There was a yearning in Eric's lips that I couldn't pretend didn't send my skin ablaze. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck, situating myself so that I was straddling his lap. I placed my hand on Jordan's back to prevent myself from leaning too much into Eric. Our lips smashes and molded together, sucking on each other before releasing and finding a new position to meet at.

"Baby." Eric breathed out, pulling away and resting his head on the back of the couch. "We can not do this right now. Not with Jordan right here." He whispered as I frowned. I paused for a moment before I just reached down and carefully pulled Jordan into my arms. Eric groaned deeply as I walked away, my hips swinging in just the right way as I looked over my shoulder at him, eyes blazing before walking up the stairs.

Eric didn’t follow me up the stairs to my disappointment, leaving me to tuck our little boy in to his crib. I pulled off his small Bears jersey, smiling as he tried to help with his tired limbs helplessly pushing at the fabric. Next came his jeans and then he was snuggled in to his football footie pajamas and curling up to his blankie and stuffed Gopher that Adam and Katie had given him for his second birthday.
 
“Goodnight, Jord. I love you.” I murmured to him with a soft kiss on the cheek before I set him into his bed, flipping his nightlight on to allow light to flood the room. I walked out quietly, shutting the door softly, and heading back downstairs.
 
Eric had taken off his tie and unbuttoned his dress shirt, leaving the hard muscles of his abdomen exposed to me. He was unbuttoning his cuffs as well, watching with dark, lustful eyes as I made my way across the room. I didn’t bother sitting on the couch next to him, instead I made myself comfortable in his lap and outstretched arms. I cupped his chin softly, my lips pressing against the stubble that lined his strong jaw. I traced my tongue along the places my lips had already been, feeling the goose bumps protrude from his skin. Eric’s large hands enclosed around my waist, holding me against him tightly. I smiled at that encouragement before running my hands down the defined muscles of his abs. He squirmed beneath my touch, trying to pull my lips to his so that he could lay a hot kiss on me.
 
“Patience, Decker.” I insisted, kissing behind his earlobe and watching as his shoulders deflated with his sigh.
 
“Riley.” He pressed as his hands shoved our hips together. I let out a quick, surprised breath at the feeling of his heat against mine.
 
“Maybe we should move upstairs.” I insisted as the sound of Gabby’s nails clicking against the wood floor in the kitchen brought me back to reality.
 
“What’s upstairs that we’re going to use that isn’t already here?” He asked me with a smug grin, lips and teeth assaulting my neck. I rolled my eyes at him before pulling away and slowing him down.
 
“Something sexy.” I insisted with a wink, tugging him up off the couch. I began to walk up the stairs, Eric behind me with his eyes firmly glued on my ass. I squealed loudly when his large hand came in contact with my jeans, squeezing firmly.
 
“Shhhh, you’ll wake the baby.” Eric scolded me as he scooped me up, carrying me into the bedroom.
 
“Put me down.” I insisted, wiggling around in his arms until my feet were on the floor again. “You stay here.” I placed my hand in the center of his tanned chest, pushing him onto the bed. Eric wouldn’t let me leave though, and he grabbed my hips, forcing me onto his lap again.
 
“Why are you changing when I’m just going to rip it off anyway?” He asked with a slight growl in his voice from the sexual frustration.
 
“Because I don’t want things to get boring.” I mused softly, looking down at his beautiful face and sparkling brown eyes.
 
“Nothing about you and me will ever be boring.” Eric whispered softly as he brushed a few strands of my hair behind my ear. He pulled my lips down to his and gently kissed my lips. “Don’t think you ever have to change anything. I love you just the way you are.” He kissed me again before I smiled and stood up, slowing walking away from him and towards the closet.
 
“I love that you love me unconditionally, but I want to do this for you.” I told him quietly before disappearing into the closet.
 
I moved to my dresser, the top drawer where I kept a few select items that I used for special occasions. I knew just the one I wanted to use for tonight. Something that could give the two of us some luck. We'd been trying since this summer to add on to our family without luck. Thankfully, there were no miscarriages to report, just no luck in actually conceiving. Eric and I weren't worried yet, both of us firm believers that everything happened for a reason. Plus, we conceived Jordan without trying, and maybe that was how we were supposed to go about this process. However, that didn't make it any easier to wait for the two pink lines on the pregnancy test.

I grabbed the black baby doll with the rhinestones across the breasts, the padded bra covering half of my cleavage as I slipped it on. From the best down, the black lace fluttered around my body as I pulled on the fairly see-through black panties that came with it. I smiled as I mused with my hair, giving myself a slightly just fucked look before I slowly opened the door to the closet.

Eric sat on the bed where I left him, still half dressed with a large problem in his pants. I gave him a sexy grin, running my tongue along my lips suggestively. Eric's eyes went black as I walked slowly to the bed, allowing him time to run his eyes over my body, starting at my large breasts and down to the panties he wanted to rip off with his teeth. His lips curled into a large grin as I stepped between his knees, pushing back on his chest until he was flat against the bed. I took control and straddled his lap, teasingly keeping my hips away from his but pressing my chest against his.

"Fuck, Ry." Eric groaned into my mouth as my hands ran along the waistband of his dress pants. His breathing was already erratic as I slowly undid his belt along with the button on his jeans. His fingers grabbed at the lace fabric of my getup, tugging at it in frustration as I kept my hips away from his. "Riley." Eric growled to me just before he turned the tables.

His lips seared mine as he flipped me over in one fluid motion, completely dominating me as he ground his hips aggressively into me. I gasped and reached for his shoulders to hold on as we ground together, my tongue caressing the side of my mouth. My skin was ablaze with lust as he pressed his lips against the large mounds of cleavage. His fingers slid into my panties and moved against my slick skin, making my back arch immediately as he completely took control of my body, doing what he wished with it.

"This is so sexy." He groaned as I moved against his hand. I reached for his pants, shoving them down his legs as my vision began to blur with the fast movement of his hand. He slid two thick fingers between my slick lips, moving at a rapid speed as I screamed in delight. My eyes screwed shut as the breath was stolen from my lungs as my muscles caved in on his fingers, squeezing tight. Eric groaned as I screamed, unable to keep the uninhibited sound into my body.

"Eric..." I tried to speak as he pulled my panties off, shoving his pants down his legs.

I tried to help as much as I could, limply shoving his dress shirt off until it joined his pants on the floor. He was left only in his boxer briefs, his impressive size jutting out . I ran my fingers over his erection as he pushed his hips into my hand while shoving his underwear off. Once released, I grabbed ahold of his hard, hot length, pumping him softly in my hands before giving him a tug in my direction. Eric picked my hips up off the bed, moving me up to the bed so that my head rested against my pillow. I began to tug at the lingerie covering me, but Eric firmly grasped my wrists.

"No, that definitely stays on." He insisted, flipping the cups back to run his tongue along the pink skin of my nipples. I gasped and tugged at his hair, releasing his length to hold his head against my breast.

Eric let the cups fall back into place before he kissed down my stomach until he was poised between my thighs. His tongue flicked against my folds, making my thighs quiver in pleasure. A low groan erupted from my chest as he pressed his lips tightly against my clit, sucking hard while running the rough bumps of his tongue against the bead.

"Eri- FUCK!"I screamed as my second orgasm washed over me with little warning, the sensations crashing over me like a tsunami. I gripped both sides of his head with my thighs, trapping him there as his tongue teased me. "Ohmygod." I breathed out quickly, my body convulsing violently as I grabbed him, smashing our lips together eagerly.

"Someone is eager tonight." Eric grinned as I tugged against his lips, sucking on his bottom one before biting down hard, but not enough to hurt him. His lip snapped back into place and he poised himself between my legs, hard, hot, and ready.

"Shut up and fuck me." Eric's eyes widened in surprise at my unusually vulgar language before he leaned over me as he slid in, grinning like a cat at the loud moan I let loose. I couldn't remember the last time I wanted Eric so bad that I couldn't breathe.

Our eyes locked intensely as he began to pump in and out of me slowly to allow me to accommodate to him. He slid in easily and stole my breath in the process. My mouth was so dry I couldn't swallow and my chest was so tight with the sexual tension that I could barely allow my lungs to expand to allow in oxygen. MY stomach muscles were quivering beneath my skin as Eric leaned over me, his hips pumping while his lips worked on my neck. He kissed up to my jaw before kissing along my jaw bone until he got to lips.

His swollen lips met mine just as he brushed that spot inside me that made me come undone. I clamped my muscles tight around him. Eric pulled away, looking down into my face as he pushed me closer to the edge, continuously stroking my walls. His brown eyes were soft and dooey with love and lust. I sucked in a breath as I could feel the tension beginning to push loose before I was thrown into a sea of white hot bliss. My muscles contracted around Eric, pulling is own orgasm out of him as his hips jerked awkwardly into me for a few lost strokes.

When we both fell down softly form our high, our hot, rapid breathing was the only sound that filled the condo. I could still see stars bouncing in front of my eyes as Eric pulled the covers over us, wrapping me tightly into his embrace. His lips pressed gently against my forehead as I tilted my face up to his, kissing the underside of his jaw.

"Are you alright?" He asked me, "you're breathing rather hard."

"You worked me out." I giggled to him, pressing my face into the crook of his shoulder. We couldn't help but chuckle at that.

"I guess I was rather aggressive."

"But in just the right way." I sighed quietly.

We were silent for a long while, just listening to our breathing relax and feeling our bodies going back to normal. Eric stroked my skin softly, helping to calm me so that I could fall asleep. It had been a long day and I was ready to just curl into him and sleep, not even caring that I wasn't exactly wearing sleeping attire. Eric's hand was beginning to slow on my back, and I was beginning to lose ahold of reality when his phone vibrated loudly in his pants. Eric groaned softly before getting up, crossing the room naked. I admired the view as I curled into his pillow and the warmth he left on the sheets.

"Hello?" He asked into the phone, pausing for a moment to listen to the greeting. "Hey Mitch." Eric smiled at me, sitting on the bed and rubbing my ankles through our comforter. He gave me a soft grin as he listened to his agent speak into his ear.

And then it happened.

Eric's smile began to drop slowly until he was frowning so deeply he had to turn away from me. I sat up in bed, immediately aware of Eric's change of mood. I felt the dread building in my chest, thinking of all the things that could be wrong. Things had been going to well that I was terrified for things to change. Eric wasn't speaking when he stood up, grabbing his boxer briefs from the floor and pulling them on.

"Eric?" I called to him. He didn't look back at me, or give me a reassuring look at all. He just exited the bedroom and softly shut the door behind him. I swallowed loudly, pushing the covers aside and heading to the closet.

I changed out of my outfit, throwing it carelessly on the floor and tugging on new panties, some flannel pants, a tank top, and one of Eric's sweatshirts. I took my makeup off carefully and took my contacts out in place for my glasses, letting Eric have his space until I couldn't handle it anymore. I walked from the bedroom, stopping in Jordan's room for a moment and checking to see that he was still alright. He had flipped onto his stomach, curled up so his butt was high in the air and his head was turned thumb poised in his mouth. I smiled before shutting his door and going in search of his father.

I padded downstairs softly, heading to the kitchen to grab a drink of water for my dry throat, downing the glass quickly. I moved quietly to the living room where Eric stood, looking out at the Chicago skyline. His reflection in the glass was somber as he frowned deeply, his eyebrows pulled together as he spoke in a hushed tone. I stood back until he ended the call, the silence in the room descending darkly. I swallowed the last of my water, setting the glass on the coffee table before moving to stand behind Eric. I gently touched his shoulder, looking up at his face.

"What's going on, Er?" I asked him quietly, holding my breath for whatever he had to share. He didn't speak for a long while, just looking out at the city with a blank expression. When he did turn to me, his eyes held a sad look to them before he leaned down, cupping my face gently in his large hands. He kissed my lips tenderly, lips barely touching.

"We're moving to Denver." He told me simply as his strong arms wrapped around me, supporting me as I crashed into his chest, my mind racing at the thought of Eric getting traded away from Chicago. "But its alright, baby girl. We're going to be alright. We have each other, and that's all we're ever gonna need."

And I believed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
UPDAAAATEEEEE!!!!!!!!
hahahahahaha this is kind of steamy, and then goes BOOM! CRASH! FAST!
what do you guys think of this one???
Are you happy with Eric getting traded?
Did you guys expect Riley to be pregnant already???
comments would be fabulous my favorites :)