Is This Worth Fighting For?

Yours Forever And Always.

Dear Jamie,

Two hours babe. That’s all it was going to take, just another two hours from writing this letter and I’d be back in your arms. Two hours. Not long is it? Oh but it is, every second I’m away from you is a second too long, one whole week we’ve been parted, one week and every single hour has been like an eternity.
I miss you.
I miss you so much that I will never be able to express it in words, I’ll always miss you, i can never stop, even when we’re together I still know that we will have to part ways eventually and that is the truest form of torture.
Two hours and you’ll be back, back to me from your parents’ home, back from the family emergency in which your father passed away. I know you need me now more than ever, I know that I have to be the branch for you to lean on; I know I have to be that shoulder to cry on.
I can’t do it Jamie.
I can’t see you cry, I can’t see another piece of your heart breaking with each choking sob and I overall can’t see the love of my life die on the inside. I don’t know how much you love me Jamie, I truly don’t all I know is that I love you more than you can ever imagine. All the love in the world is focused on you, every single last little bit; I steal it from people just so that I can return it to you, the rightful owner.
You are, you are the rightful owner of all the love in the world, it just got scattered when he broke your ever so fragile heart.
I love you.
They’re just words, I can never say those three words enough as to me they mean absolutely nothing, scattered around more than hello, thrown from person to person as though a worthless possession. I hate those words.
My heart is forever yours, my very soul will be the breeze that ruffles through your hair on those chilly autumn (Or fall) nights and my body is the warmth that surrounds you on those freezing winter nights spent by the fire.
I’m the light that guides you through the darkness, I’m the air that you breathe to keep alive and I am the sun that will forever smile down during the day.
Every single word I write is like my heart being ripped from my chest, taking my rib cage along with it, before tearing both into the tiniest shreds imaginable, all those shreds belong to you. They’ll always belong to you no matter what happens to me.
Or what is happening to me.
I can’t live without you, yet I can’t live with you. Every second spent with you is utter heaven, yet at the same time it is complete torture. You will never be close enough, you will never be around for long enough and you will never be able to fully complete me. The space of a single strand of hair is too far away, eternity isn’t long enough and nothing will ever complete me as I’ll always be left wanting more.
No matter how this seems it’s for the both of us, I’ll always be with you, yet those needs will have disappeared.
It’s all too late.
Heart in Jar, Soul in air, Body in bath.

Yours forever and always.
Lee
xxxxxxxxxxxxx


AN: I'm so sorry but this may be the last update for 3, 4 or even 5 days. I'll try and post either tomorrow of Fri if I can, but i'm not promising. Then again tomorrow is almost impossible, I promise i'll try on Fri depends how nervous I am.

Sorry about this update... Blah i'm so nervous i'm shaking sorry.
xoxoxo <3 Beth