Status: Fini

Life, Music, and Marriage.

So let's see where we left off. Davie had just left Logan, her boyfriend of two years. She went on a twelve month tour with Cobra Starship and the lead singer Gabe Saporta was slowly falling for our lovely heroine while she just wanted to be friends. Did I mention he bought her two kittens and professed his determination to win her heart while they were in the pet store? Yeah I think that's it. Did I miss anything? Oh yeah she'd moved into Gabe's guestroom after leaving Logan. Now that we're all up to speed so far, let the madness begin! Aren't ya excited? Thought so.

This is where we are now......

Davie and Gabe finally got together after Gabe interrupted one of her performances a month after they left for tour. After enjoying the rest of tour, great sex, and singing in front of crowds across the country and parts of Europe, Davie and Gabe are back in California and still enjoying being together. Enjoying it so much so that Gabe proposed.

She said yes of course.

So what happens when Logan slowly eases back into the picture? Will Davie make it to the alter? Or will she run back into the arms of Logan Tyler? Who knows what will happen in this final installment of Davie's life of fame, love , and glory.

I Do Not Own Cobra Starship Or Any Other Famous People In This Story. Other Characters and Plot Copyright: hercules.!?. I dare you to try and copy. I'll kick your fucking nipples off and feed them to my ferret. Don't believe me just try it. No this is not a fanfiction because the story is not completely about a famous person and/or about someone's relationship with . It is about a made up character and her life she just so happens to end up dating a famous person. So please don't report my fucking story because you're too much of a stuck up douche bag to realize this. Now that I have offended many people, I hope the rest of you non-stuck up douch bags enjoy the story. =]