Status: In progress! We are working on the next chapters for you.

Trying To Find A Place In This World

Crystal, are you ready?

"Crystal, you almost ready?" Jeremy called to me from the living room. We were going on vacation in Australia for our year anniversary. I am so excited. We really haven't left Dallas since our wedding.
 
"Almost. I need help with my suitcase. I can't get it shut." I answered while struggling to shut my bag. Why did I have to need so much stuff.

"Damn, do you need all of this?" Jeremy said as he walked into our bedroom. I looked at him, he was so handsome. He was perfect, "Crystal, what are you staring at?" he said snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Nothing. Just help me please." I Asked of him. I had to sit on it while he zipped it.

"You should have packed lighter." he said while pulling me into a hug. 

"But I need everything in those bags." I said as we both looked a the four bags, three of which being mine.

"Really? You needed those eight jackets?"

"What if it gets really cold?" I pouted. 

"in Australia? Where it is like 100 degrees? Babe that's not happening."

"You never know." I said kissing his lips.

We walked out of the front door, each dragging two suitcases behind us. Jeremy turned around to lock the door then caught up to me. "Do you think Xander will be okay?" I asked worried about our dalmation puppy. He was going to stay with my parents for the month we would be gone.

 "He'll be fine. Don't worry."

"I know it's just that Xander is like my baby."

"Someday we'll actually have a baby." we both wanted to have a baby, but we knew it just wasn't the right time. 

We were both still struggling to succeed in our jobs. We weren't even paying for this trip, his parents were. But when the time came I, we would make the best parents ever. 

We walked to our black Subaru. We shoved all of the bags in the back. When we started driving towards the Airport, there was silence. And anyone that knows me, knows how much o hate the silence. "So, are you excited?"

"I get to spend a whole month with you in Australia. Of course I'm excited." Jeremy replied. "What about you?"

"Nah. I thought about it and a whole month out of the country with you is going to be hell."I joked, but obviously Jeremy didn't here my tone.

"Really?"

"No I was joking. Why would I want to ever want to be away from you. I live you with all my heart and soul."

"Thank God. I thought you were being serious."

"When have you known me to be serious?"

"Good point."

"I love you so much.

"I love you too." he drove with one hand on the wheel and the other holding mine own hand.