Status: In progress! We are working on the next chapters for you.

Trying To Find A Place In This World

Scarlet is going shopping!

Through out the next couple of weeks Travis and I talked about where and when we would get married.

I've already picked a date, July 16th. Yeah it's 11 months away but I've always wanted to get married on that day.

I even have my dress picked out. Yeah I haven't bought it but I have it picked out.

"Scar?" Travis asked walking into his bedroom.

"Yeah?" I questioned back. I've been staying with him for a couple nights now. No I'm not moving out of my parents just yet. I'm just spending more time with my fiance.

"I'm going on a jog." Travis said digging into his drawer looking for clothes that he could go jogging in.

"Alright I'm going to go shopping." I said.

"Be careful." Travis said.

"I will. You be careful." I said.

"Will do, baby." Travis said as he was about to leave. I got ready to go shopping and left with my friends Saphire and Ruby. Yeah I know our names are all colors but that just brings us closer.

"Lets go to Macy's first." Saphire said. We all agreed and followed her into the store. I bought some shoes and a perfume.

"Victoria's Secret!" Ruby said. She is obsessed with that store. We then went to buckle, aeropostale, wet seal, and a couple other stores.

We went out to dinner then we went home where my life went spiraling down hill.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now let the start of drama begin!