Status: In progress! We are working on the next chapters for you.

Trying To Find A Place In This World

Bud Light

"Come on Crystal it's not that bad. Everyone reacts like this." of she was trying to convince me to leave, it wasn't working.

"I don't want to go."

"You need to move on." I can't believe her. She really is telling me to get over my husband that just died two weeks ago. 

"Leave now. I don't want to see you. You are a shallow bitch. Get out of my house."

"No. I will not. You now where I'm coming from. You're wasting your life in here. You quit your job, you don't answer your phone. Even his mother is taking this better than you."

"Well everyone reacts different." I yelled as I opened up the front door for her. That's the last time I'm answering the door for anyone. 

"I'm not leaving."

"Yes you are. I don't want you in my home."

"Its not a home. It's a freaking hell hole, that you're creating for yourself." she was right. I was making it hell. I closed the door then sat on the couch. 

"I miss him so much." I said she cane over and hugged me as I cried into her shoulder. 

"I know. Let's go get some drinks." I knew that Jeremy wouldn't have wanted me to cut off all communication with the world. So I stood up and walked toour my room to get ready.

                   ****************

We walked into Jane's, which is a bar that I had never been to before. "Crystal? What are you doing here?" I looked up at the bartender, to see Matthew my best friend from high school. He saw my puffy red eyes, "Whats wrong?"

"Jeremy died."

"What? When?"

"Two weeks ago."

"Oh my. How about some drinks on the house." he said while handing me a bud light, "I'm hoping this is still your favorite."

"Yep." I said with a slight smile, since he had remembered my favorite beer. 

"Could I have one also?" Catherine asked. 

I gave her a quizzical face, "Since when do you drink anything except red wine?"

"Since I gave up acting like nothings wrong with the world."

"Oh." I said holding my beer and slightly twirling it with my hand on the drinking part, I knew exactly what she was to say. Since I stopped being my happy self, since Jeremy died. And most of all since I started hating her. She knew that I couldn't stand her anymore. I made it obvious when she came to the house earlier. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is. Sorry it took so long.