Status: Complete

You Should've Killed Me When You Had the Chance

Stupid CD signing

"I love you guys to death! I'd do anything for you!" These are the lines that Amber spoke more towards Jeremy. She leaned over the table more so her boobs could be in Jeremy's face. I stood up.
"I have to peeee!" I said looking at Jeremy whining.
"Walk with meee! I bet you have to pee too!" Jeremy looked at the boys who nodded. Jeremy sighed.
"Alright..lets g..."
"I can show you where it's at!" Amber cut ted off Jeremy's sentence. I looped my arm through Jeremy's and Alex's.
"Sorry Hun, but we already know where it's at." As we walked away, I heard two things. 1. The manager announce that we'd be back after we took a break. 2. Amber mumble Bitch under her breathe.

Now, Amber had slithered her way into Jeremy's life. I had tried to save him, but failed. Now, I am sitting in the tour bus with the boys, watching Jeremy lock lips with her. They are sitting in the booth across from me. Alex has his arm wrapped around my waist. He always did this. He likes me, but he excepts that we should be just friends. Were more like family though, in a weird way.
"I love you" Jeremy has been dating her for 2 years and its been hell.
"I love you too!!" Jeremy and Amber did a Eskimo kiss and I tightened my body. Alex caught this cause he rest his head on my shoulder.
"Stop overreacting!" Tom came out of the back room with Neil and Josh on his heels.
"I am NOT overreacting! You are wearing my underwear!" Neil crossed his arms.
"Dude, why are you wearing his underwear?" Jeremy stopped his love trans with Amber and looked at Tom.
"I am NOT wearing his underwear! See!" Tom pulled down his pants and Alex covered my eyes.
"Dude. That's so his underwear" I heard Josh reply.
"Here then!" I heard the guys whine and say gross.
"Their are girls in here!" Alex yelled. I peeked over to see Amber peeking through her hands. I rolled my eyes. After another 2 min Alex finally let me see again. I crawled over Alex and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door after me and set my clothes on the sink. I started the water and heard a knock at the door. I opened it and sighed. It was Amber.
"I have to pee" Her voice was annoying.
"Fine" I didn't want to fight with her. It wasn't ever worth it. I shut off the water and grabbed my clothes and phone. I waited for what seemed like 30 Min's. Finally, the door opened and she came out with just a towel on.
"You took a shower!" I screeched.
"Yes. And it was refreshing! Now you can!" She smiled and walked into Jeremy's room. I gritted my teeth. I took my shower and changed into an Underoath shirt, Alex's baggy shorts that came down to my knees! (because I wanted to be in shorts and I hadn't cleaned mine yet) And Purple converse. Alex's shorts are all black. I brushed my hair and teeth and went into the kitchen where, everybody was gathered around.
"I'm bored" Amber rested her head on Jeremy's shoulder.
"Join the crowd chick" I responded grabbing Pepsi out of the fridge. Everyone was sitting in the booth so I sat on Alex's lap. I sipped on my Pepsi and considered things to do on this stupid bus.
'Why don't we play a game!" Neil sat by Alex.
"What kind of game?" Jeremy was embracing the steam coming from his cup of coffee.
"Truth or dare!" Neil laughed.
"I'll go first!" Tom squealed.
"Truth or Dare, Riley!" I thought hard.
"Dare" I regretted it.
"I dare you too.....Give Alex a big o'l smooch!" Tom had everyone laughing. I sighed. I turned to face him and grabbed his shirt. I pulled him to me and pressed my lips to his. His lips were soft and relaxed and he smelt wonderful. I pulled away and turned back around. Alex laughed nervously.
"Alright. Truth or dare Amber" This was gonna be a good one.
"Truth" Amber said crossing her arms smirking.
"Alright. Do you really stay wtih Jeremy just to fuck him" I grinned.
"No. Absolutely not." She said innocently. Jeremy looked at me with alarm.
"When will you open your eyes Jeremy?" I thought with a sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. It's not good.