Status: Complete

You Should've Killed Me When You Had the Chance

And you'd think rockstars could pull an all-nighter

"Your so gonna lose!" I giggled as we all gathered around in the booth. We had to squish in, but we were all fine. It was me, Alex, Neil, Tom, Josh, Amber, and then Jeremy. Jeremy sat across from me. It was excatly 1:00 am and neither of the boys were showing mercy. My eyes were heavy and I was surprised I last this long.
"This is so boring! I'm tired" Amber wined. Of course she wouldn't know how to have fun. Her sorta fun is checking out guys all day and wondering how she can sleep with them.
"Go ahead and go to sleep then! We don't care! You didn't have to agree anyways!" I crossed my arms. Earlier, somehow we started talking about how late we've had to stay up. We laughed and Neil said he didn't think I could beat them by pulling an all-nighter. I said yes I could and i'd prove it. Amber agreed she would just because Jeremy was. The deal was, nobody could drink or eat anything, they couldn't clap and run around. They had to sit down and they couldn't splash anything on them.
"I'm getting tired" Tom wined.
"I'm not so go ahead and fall asleep"
"Are you challenging me Riley Lee?" Tom preferred using my middle name instead of my last.
"Were already in a challenge Tom Denney" I shot back putting emphasis on his last name.
"Well i'm not going to sleep!" Tom crossed his arms and layed back. After 4 hours of just sitting there, Tom Denney, Neil Westfall, Joshua Woodard, and Amber Wilson fell asleep.
"Looks like it's just us three" Jeremy said and shifted uncomfortably because Amber was slouched and had her head on his shoulder. Tom rested his head on Neil's shoulder, and Josh's head was on Neil's. Alex's grip tightened around my shoulder.
"Yep. And I dont think Miss Riley here will win" Alex winked at Jeremy. I rolled my eyes.
"I do believe I will win because a drummer needs to sleep" I stared out the window. Dawn was indeed rolling in and became laced with pink and yellow. I didn't realize Alex was asleep on my shoulder until I faced my attention back towards Jeremy. Alex started to join in unison with the boys in snoring. Jeremy and I laughed quietly.
"What do you find in Amber?" I asked Jeremy. I had to know. Or I would regret it.
"I love her. And she loves me. She beautiful, and she's everything I could ask for in a girl" Jeremy rested his head on hers. No. He's wrong. She everything opposite of him. He's blind and he won't realize that i'm the only girl that will have his qualities. I love him. She doesn't.
"Your so blind Jeremy." I regretted saying it. My throat become dry and I knew i'd cry.
"What are you talking about?" Jeremy laughed.
"Nothing. You wouldn't understand" I looked out the window again.
"Do you..like me or something?" Jeremy's voice was lazy. I faced him.
"It wouldn't matter anyways! Your never going to give anyone else a chance except for that bimbo!" I shouted and Tom stired in his sleep.
"What are you talking about!" Jeremy leaned against the table shouting. I stood up making Alex fall over onto the booth.
"It doesn't matter Jeremy! She's all you ever think about! I've known you forever! She hasn't!" I didn't want to talk about it. I couldn't stop tears and they started to fill my eyes.
"I love her! Alright! I don't see what's the big deal!" Jeremy's face was inches from mine. How I longed to lean in.
"Well then why don't you go fuck her in happy land!"
"I already fucked her!" His words pierced through me. I inched back and let tears pour down my face. Jeremy's face softened and he looked down. He slid out of the booth and grabbed me away from it. He looked at me and swallowed hard.
"I. Dont. Love. You." Jeremy said this coldly and let go of my hand. He picked up Amber and went to his bedroom. I was hurt.
"Riley.." Alex sat up and looked at me. I looked backed.
"Are you ok?" Alex got up and walked over to me.
"No.." I wined like a little kid and fell into his arms. He held me strongly and it seemed like forever until we heard a door opened. Alex went stiff.
"Is she ok?" Jeremy's voice was scratchy.
"Why the hell would it matter to you? Go lay back down with Amber" I was shocked that Alex was yelling at Jeremy.
"Dude. Stop yelling at me! I didn't do shit! I don't have any feelings for her and that's that! She can get over it!" Jeremy slammed the door behind him and Alex stroked my hair.
"It will be alright" Alex whispered. I wanted to believe him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, Jeremy Mckinnon is a douche in this story.