Status: Complete

You Should've Killed Me When You Had the Chance

Your looking at Mrs.Shelnut

The past 3 days have been hell. Jeremy's ignored me like crazy and Alex and Jeremy haven't talked ever since. The boys knew of course, but they weren't the ones to pick a side. I was sitting in the booth, hugging my knees and looking out at the sky dimming, when someone slide in across from me.

"Hey." Neil said. I looked at him.
"Hey Neil.."
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"No..not really"
"Are you sure?" I bit at my lip.
" I freaking love him Neil! I really was afraid this would happen! I know it's all my fault but I can't help it! It aggravates me to see him and her together! I wanna take a cheese grader to her fake tanned face!" I slammed my fist down onto the table.
"Whoa chick. Calm down" Tom slid in beside me.
"Sorry"
"Don't be Hun" Tom wrapped his arms around me. Alex slid in beside Neil.
"What's Jeremy doing?" Neil looked at Alex.
"Him and Amber are in his room..well...you know.." I sighed. I wanted to make Jeremy jealous so badly that it hurt him. I wanted him to cry 10 times harder then I did. Though, that seemed impossible.
"I just want to be back home. Laying in my bed and not have to worry about this!" I regretted it because the boys frowned.
"I'm sorry. I love you guys. But, I can't take this"
"Don't go back home. Please. Don't leave us here with her." Neil whined.
"I'm sorry. But this is hurting me just being here" I sighed.
"Wait. I have a plan!" Alex smiled wide and his eyes were bright with wonder.
"What is it?" Tom rest his head on my shoulder. Josh slide in by Alex and ruffled my hair.
"What are we talking about?!" He asked curiously.
"Riley here wants to go back home. But I think I can change that" Alex grinned and Josh looked towards me.
"I say we make Jeremy jealous back"
"How do we do that!?" By now everybody was looking at Alex.
"One of us outta date Riley! Ya know, like fake date!" Alex was watching everyone's expression. Everyone smiled.
"Yes! That's a great idea!" I leaned over and kissed Alex's cheek. Alex blushed.
"I say Alex does it! I mean, he obviously likes Riley. We will all just go along with it!" Josh said.
"I do NOT like Ri..." Alex began, but I grabbed his hands in mine and his face softened.
"Point exactly" We all laughed.
"So then it's settled. Alex Shelnut. You my friend, have a girlfriend" I laced my fingers with his and smiled. This was going to work. And nothing taste better then Revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes this is very short.