Status: Complete

You Should've Killed Me When You Had the Chance

I hope you feel the pain too.

"I'm tired! When can we go to bed?!" Alex wined as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. Jeremy was sitting at the table with Amber. Perfect. I was standing by the booth, waiting for Alex to make his move. Alex really is a great actor. I give him his props.
"Whenever you want" I turned around in his arms and winked. Alex flashed me a smile.
"How about now Love?!" Alex pressed his lips against mine and I kissed back. Alex lead me into his room and we shut the door behind us. After getting situated, we finally fell asleep. Tomorrow rolled around fast and I was excited. I took a shower and came out in short shorts with a Underoath shirt. I purposely bent down when I was rummaging through the fridge, so the boys could nudge Alex and ask him how I was in bed. Alex gave me the highest number. Even though, Alex and I haven't done it. As I went towards the booth, I saw Jeremy shift uncomfortably as I sat across from him. Alex nibbled at my ear playfully and I giggled. Yes, that's right Mckinnon, keep watching. I kissed Alex and he kissed back with a grin. I looked towards Jeremy who looked away crossing his arms. I could just make out his hands that were tucked away in his arms. That were tightly into a fist and his veins began to pop out.
"Jeremy sweetie. Are you alright?" Amber sipped on her coke.
"Yes. I am fine" Jeremy said half-heartedly, through his teeth. This has been going on for 2 weeks. Alex and I have been grabbing at each-other like wild animals. Ever single night when I slip out of the room and peek into Jeremy's, I find him inching away from Amber, day after day.
Jeremy's POV
I got out of bed around 4am. I couldn't take it. I hated watching Alex and her smooch each other. I tightened my fist just thinking about it. I walked into their room. I went over to her side and lightly brushed her cheek. She was beautiful sleeping. Absouletly georgous. Amber couldn't even match her flaw. Her cheek was warm and I longed to be Alex. This is my fault though. I know it is. It has to be. I'm the one who hurt her. I'm the one who told her I didn't love her. But I do. I've wanted her for a very long time. But how does Alex have her? She's mine. Not his. She'll never be his. No matter how many times their lips meet or their bodies crush together or.....I gritted my teeth and stormed out of the room and took a shower. I watched the warm water run down me, then the drain. So that must of been how she felt. That her chances of dating me were bouncing off me and going right down the drain.The warm water relaxed me and I heard someone open the door.
"Jeremy?" Amber's voice was soft.
"Yeah"
"Can I get in?" I thought about it. I did infact, love her.
"Yes" After 2 mins, the shower curtain opened, and I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying to do Jeremys point of view as well so I hope you like it.