Status: Complete

You Should've Killed Me When You Had the Chance

I could never choose

"Jeremy" I whispered pulling him aside as everyone went to their bunks. Amber didn't even noticed.
"What?" He plastered a grin across his face and his arm was warm. It was muscular and I let go shuddering.
"What was all that about outside? I mean, I got you hit in the jaw. I caused chaos between you and everyone on the bus. I even screwed up things between you and I" Jeremy shoved his hands in to his pockets and bit his lip. I watched his eyes shine with golden consideration and I knew he was thinking.
"You know....something told me deep down..that you were in trouble..I went with my instinct and went looking for you. I became frantic and beaded with sweat. But, I saw you walking towards the tour bus and something weird happened..." I felt my heart leap and I held on to every last word he said. He stopped though, and looked towards the light footsteps and the cranky voice of his own girlfriend. Jeremy sighed.
"Hunni. When are you coming to bed?" Amber glared at me and grabbed Jeremy's arm.
"In a bit babe. I'm talking to Ri.." Jeremy started to talk, but his mother cut him off.
"I could hear you guys from the other room!" Jeremy's mother had got my bunk bed and so now, I was sharing with Neil. Alex doesn't say much to me. So Neil agreed that I could share a bunk with him.
"I'm going to go to bed. Okay?!" Jeremy pulled his arm away from Amber and walked towards his bunk in the backroom.
"Stay away from my son!" Jeremy's mom pointed a accusing finger at me and I scowled.
"Stay away from my boyfriend tramp!" Amber laughed.
"You guys don't control Jeremy! He doesn't even want you guys around!" Amber slapped my face angrily. I felt the stinging settle on my cheek and a grin fell across my cheek. I laughed and Amber rolled her eyes.
"Your such a freak Riley. It's a good thing you'll be out of here" Amber walked away, flipping her hair off her shoulder. Mrs. Mckinnon made her way to her bunk not looking back. I tightened my fist and made my way to Neil's bed. I slid in next to him and crossed my arms behind my head. I looked up and listened quietly to the snoring of 4 tired boys. Somehow, this always calmed me. I guess it's cause it proved they were still alive and this wasn't a dream. I closed my eyes and fell to sleep. Dreaming the dream that I had 2 weeks in a row.
--------------------------------------------------
"Riley!" Jeremy yelled chained up and hanging above a spike pit.
"Riley!" Alex yelled chained up and hanging above a lava pit. I ran towards them. But I just couldn't reach them. I was on a steel platform. Bats swooped down biting me and I hit them off of me. I looked up at them.
"Save me! You've always loved me!" Jeremy's expression was to much to bear and I lifted a hand towards him.
"No me! I've always been there for you!" Alex pleaded. My hand outstretched farther towards him. A piercing cry echoed through the chamber. Right on time. I covered my ears and let tears fall from my cheeks. Jeremy started to cry and Alex's cheek was red from doing so. I swallowed hard and removed my hands. I walked towards them slowly. I reached where it dropped off. I could jump. But I could only save one. I closed my eyes and felt something coil around my body. It tightened it's grip and my rib snapped. I screamed weakly.
----------------------------------------------------------------
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed sitting up fast. The boys hopped down from their bunks and switched on the lights. I was sweating and I couldn't stop breathing fast. Jeremy ran to the bunk side and moved my hair out of my face. Alex squeezed my hand and Josh and Neil rubbed my shoulder's. Tom rubbed my back and the boys glanced at each other.
"This has to stop" Jeremy said demanding. I found myself crying like a baby and 5 strong arms wrap around me tightly. I heard their soft sh's and my heart beat calmed by every second.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?