Status: Complete

You Should've Killed Me When You Had the Chance

I am not crazy!

I forced my eyes to open as the clock striked 5. Everyone was asleep. Except me. I was afraid of going back to the dream. I was terrified of it. I didn't like how it happened and more importantly, what was crushing me? I knew I was the one to give in to the soft moaning of the car. The road was so smooth that I always fell asleep to it. I sipped on the last of my coffee. I had made 6 pots of coffee and went through 2 packs of sugar. I felt even weaker and couldn't move myself towards the shower. I groaned as my eyes shut and my head slammed on the table as I finally fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
There I was again, listening to the metallic screech. I took a deep breathe and got closer to Jeremy and Alex.
"Pick" Jeremy's voice was firm.
"No"
"Pick"
"Didn't you hear me? I said no!"
"Pick" I sighed. He obviously wasn't going to stop. I walked up to two levers. If I timed it right, I could free both. As I reached for them, something wrapped around me tightly and snapped my ribs. I watched as I lay limp less, and blonde hair flew past me towards Jeremy.
------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up suddenly and for no reason at all, screamed. And screamed. And screamed some more.

"What the hell?" Jeremy ran in to the room and hugged me tightly. I heard more shuffling of feet as the other boys awoke.
"Jeremy" I whined helplessly as I looked up at him. Tears striking my eyes. Alex brushed my hair out of my eyes.
"Don't make me choose" I said hoarsely. Alex and Jeremy looked at each other and then looked back at me.
"We won't" Alex promised. Somehow I knew I'd have to. I started to hyperventilate and I ran towards the bathroom. I puked. And puked. And puked. And groaned. Then puked some more. Neil held back my hair as Jeremy pressed a cold, damp rag against my forehead. Alex repeatedly flushed the toilet so I wouldn't get even more sick by looking at my own fluids. I finally got down puking and washed off my face and mouth. The boys helped me at the booth and sat me down.

"We have to do something" Tom sounded worried as him and Josh flipped through the phone book"
"How about...them one people who help out other people who are all crazy!" Everyone glared at Tom. Including me.
"I am NOT crazy" I crossed my arms in defense.
"I found one!" Josh let Alex see and he dialed away, going in to the other room. After about 35 minutes, Alex finally came back.

"Since were on our way to California, they said they have a professional psychiatrist that would be willingly to meet up with Riley. I think he'll do some good" Alex smiled thoughtfully and I glared at him.
"I don't have any mental disorders!" I yelled.
"Too bad your going"
"No I'm not!" All the boys glared at me. Alex stood tall and firm. His voice was like sharp daggers.
"Your going"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it sucks.